Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) (13243 Views)

Man Kills His Cousin In Abia Over Mango (Disturbing Photos) / Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / 85-year-old Woman Imprisoned In Abia Over Son’s Crime. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by jakandeola(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pavore9:

You that love yourself, I hope this your writing no go choke you!
get out
Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Biafra is the land of milk and honey

This is why i am The King cool
No wonder all your HAMLETS are called AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY?

What 'autonomous?' Or autonomy? Who cares? Nonsense.
Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
ngadaAwo:

rule 2

Get a job my friend. You are angry because i revealed your alternate monikers to be IsaAbubakar and a host of others

Our quarrel started when martincorridon reported you for boasting about rape and pedophilia to the mods and i investigated and saw it to be true
Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
I pity them, they are destroying their own community.
Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by ngadaAwo: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Get a job my friend. You are angry because i revealed your alternate monikers to be IsaAbubakar and a host of others

Our quarrel started when martincorridon reported you for boasting about rape and pedophilia to the mods and i investigated and saw it to be true
oops this is MartinCorridon

Hehehehehehe you just revealed yourself now grin
Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[/b]

Thanks

Please learn how to read as i advised.

Martincorridon is my very good friend and he introduced me to Nairaland.

I only registered in 2019
Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by Brightest04(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
That is Nnamdi Kanu's place I think they claimed they love themselves and can live without quarrel.
Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by Godmademan(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
How and where did they get guns? Illegal possession and trade of firearms is a subject the security agencies are not doing enough to check. Nigerians are losing lives daily due to this. We will soon be consumed by this if not checkmated.
Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by XTHRONE(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Trapnews:

They are Biafran youths Mr.Man, we reject you people henceforth!
Until Biafra is actualized they are still Nigerians, they are fighting and unhappy because they are still Nigeria.
Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
hmmmmm, destroying properties just because of land, it's well.
Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by DerideGull(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Almaiga:
Kikikikikikikiki, i pity Biafrans aswear. How will they
manage that tinny land in the entire East, which is not up-to
a the size of a Local Government in other parts of Nigeria? grin

Them go just kiiiii themselves finish over land disputegrin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biafra will not create the type of anger Nigeria has created among the youths.
Re: Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) by connkg(m): 4:06am On Jan 28, 2019
Dpharisee:
Part of the problem arose from the mass creation of Autonomous Communities by former administrations of Orji Uzo Kalu and Theodore Orji to win votes, now every household in Abia state now have a king who defines areas that make up his empire that may encroach on the next autonomous Eze or Igwe.
Even some autonomous communities created last year will refer to themselves as Ancient Kingdom cheesy.
Spot on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Snatch Two Siblings From Their Home In Ogun, Demand ₦15m Ransom / Gunmen Abduct 95-Year-Old Priest In Benin / The Dark Net: Cannibal Cafe (screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.