Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,931 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts (48348 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / APC Shares Garri In Lagos For 2019 Election (PHOTOS) / APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by hotplate: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
what's the problem with these people saying its suspension and not removal? how can u wake up one day and remove power from someone you didn't give power to , for Christ sake the CJN is the president of the judicial arm of govt, and by right every arm has a total autonomy. The CJN was not appointed by buhari or will saraki just wake up one morning and say buhari you're suspended
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
These APC people are fools oooo

So they knew it was illegal then why are they repeating the same thing

1 Like

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Mrsegz: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nonsense. Saraki sort the approval of the state assembly as prescribed in the constitution.
Even at that the ruling said he couldn't do so without the NJCs concurence.
Please tell me which of the steps established by the precedent of this ruling and the constitution did General Buhari follow?

1 Like

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Chukzy44(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chaii! Another wrong one Cuming in from the ruling party!
What a terrific and incredible shot from the home team.
This one is going down the history grin
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by jogojogo: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olalan:
Nigerian politics is a big scam........just a pity many are fooled

So when we say CHANGE, what exactly are we changing from? Secondly, even the Supreme Court also overrule Saraki and reinstate the CJN affirming that only the NJC can initiate such process. In any way, this post does favor this barbaric act. Thus this post is an on goal.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by rottennaija(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by banio: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
We the Ijaws are watching in 3-D
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by rottennaija(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
jogojogo:

So when we say CHANGE, what exactly are we changing from? Secondly, even the Supreme Court also overrule Saraki and reinstate the CJN affirming that only the NJC can initiate such process. In any way, this post does favor this barbaric act. Thus this post is an on goal.

Buhari did not sack him. He suspended him pending the determination of the case before the CCT. If he us clean, he will be reinstated.

There is a difference between sack (removed) and suspending. Nothing is illegal in what Buhari has done.

2 Likes

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Mankosi: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Apc shot themselves on the leg. In a nutshell what buhari did is wrong and Apc is aware of that.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Shaprara: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Twitter handler shares throwback articles to remind the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, on how he sacked the former Kwara State Chief Judge, Justice Raliat Elelu-Habeeb and how the Supreme Court judgment ordered the Kwara State Government to reinstate its former Chief Judge.

It seems APC scores an own goal?

Check out the articles below.

https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/1089465123624886277?s=20

Source: https://mandynews.com/own-goal-apc-shares-throwback-of-how-saraki-sacked-kwara-cj-nigerians-reacts/

So the ruling party is trying to justify the claim that the ousting of the CJN is all political refreshing what happened in Kwara State, but they are total to wrong, what happened in kwara is different, the state house of Assembly in kwara actually voted, I mean 2/3 of the Assembly members voted to oust the Judge in kwara which was challenged in court and was later reinstated, if you ask me, that’s lawful and that law taken it’s caused not the APC led government which has no respect for the constitution or the law by obeying a court which has no right to suspend or sack anybody.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by rottennaija(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mrsegz:
Nonsense. Saraki sort the approval of the state assembly as prescribed in the constitution.
Even at that the ruling said he couldn't do so without the NJCs concurence.
Please tell me which of the steps established by the precedent of this ruling and the constitution did General Buhari follow?

That would be applicable if PMB fired him. He was suspended. Simply. No law is broken and no constitution is trampled on.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by TOBACCO19(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
This post is trying to tell saraki to STFU. But wailers will not allow us rest. What do i know.....
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by rottennaija(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mankosi:
Apc shot themselves on the leg. In a nutshell what buhari did is wrong and Apc is aware of that.

No. It's a political masterstroke. They suspended him while Saraki removed or fired the judge. Get the difference.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by GoodGovernance: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari did not sack,he only suspended the CJN.

On track!
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Meritocracy: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Onoghen was suspended not sacked, NJC will determine his fate soon. That's why Onoghen postponed the NJC meeting indefinitely to be able to do his home work properly. The new CJN need to reconvened the NJC to determine Onoghen fate.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Seetto: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
He was not sacked but suspended,
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by blowjob: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
SAI BUHARI
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by ahiboilandgas: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
I have said it and will say it again.
Both pdp and APC are corrupt.
A civil war will awaken.
Millions will die, You will be forced to eat and rape your own mother.
Quote me this day but know on Feb it shall all come to pass.
Nothing can stop it!!!
u might be going insane without knowing..vistit a hospital
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by neighbourhud: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2019

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by omokab: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
lilbest4:
These APC are so dumb
and you are blind to see the truth. A reasonable human being can't be supporting thief that was stealing our common wealth. People don't forget and internet is there for us for remembrance. Sataki is a crook who remove chief justice without telling us his crime. But honnogen has accepted his fault but some useless people were still supporting him base on tribe,religion or political interest.

1 Like

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Bizibi(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Shaprara:

So the ruling party is trying to justify the claim that the ousting of the CJN is all political refreshing what happened in Kwara State, but they are total to wrong, what happened in kwara is different, the state house of Assembly in kwara actually voted, I mean 2/3 of the Assembly members voted to oust the Judge in kwara which was challenged in court and was later reinstated, if you ask me, that’s lawful and that law taken it’s caused not the APC led government which has no respect for the constitution or the law by obeying a court which has no right to suspend or sack anybody.
it seems they forgot to see that part before coming out to justify what the president did last week by bringing this up.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by SalamRushdie: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
technically not the same thing
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Almaiga: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wind don blow foul Nyash. grin

Saraki right now.

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
datola:
Saraki's sacking of Kwara CJ was wrong and was expectedly reversed by the court.

'Suspension" of Onnoghen without recourse to NJC is wrong and should be reversed.

YES, it would be reversed, AFTER the election and after his retirement age has passed if you catch my drift grin grin grin

Yes, the FG would have to pay him arrears of salaries....but at least the FG would have collected 1 billion naira from him.

They would pay him his salary arrears from his own loot

1 Like

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by jogojogo: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
rottennaija:

Buhari did not sack him. He suspended him pending the determination of the case before the CCT. If he us clean, he will be reinstated.

There is a difference between sack (removed) and suspending. Nothing is illegal in what Buhari has done.

We know that is just coated.
Not in support of the CJN, but the actions of the President shows desperation. The apt of the while show gives an impression of how intolerant the President is to corruption but which in reality, its not. I voted. I did not vote in the last election. But I would have voted for him because my impression about him then, was that he is someone who is fair and has integrity. But thus impression had long been eroded through his blazing nepotism, clannishness, gross incompetency and the biased approach in the anti corruption fight.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by blackgold2018(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
I have said it and will say it again.
Both pdp and APC are corrupt.
A civil war will awaken.
Millions will die, You will be forced to eat and rape your own mother.
Quote me this day but know on Feb it shall all come to pass.
Nothing can stop it!!!
you are Satan indeed. Such evil mindset.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by michoim(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
And the same Saraki is now playing the hypocrite ...useless man

1 Like

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by new2012: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
superrow:
Gen. Alabi Isama, the very brilliant Ilorin born general in the same class with Gen. Alani Akinrinade, was sometime on Sam Omatseye's Platform Program on TVC Station and said that the down stream crude oil in the Niger Delta deserves the derivation payments to the Niger Delta States as the Federal Government is currently doing but the upstream crude oil belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria in accordance with international law. He said that the upstream oil is the collective patrimony of every Nigerian and the Federal Government opted to allocate the upstream oil blocks to individuals instead of the State Governments. He went further to say that if the upstream oil blocks were allocated to State Governments, Nigeria would have experienced even and rapid developments and States would not be owing salaries as they currently are. When I finished watching the Program, I told myself that if PMB hears this, he will not renew the upstream oil block licenses on expiration. Many of them are expiring in 2019. Two (2) weeks later, PMB came out and said that he will not renew all the expiring upstream oil block licenses next year but will re -allocated them to the State Governments. Generals Obasanjo, Babangida and Danjuma openly went against him in a space of a month thereafter under spurious reasons. These are heinous and very dangerous leaders that held Nigeria to ransome and they also indirectly control the military. If PMB had not firmly controlled the military by putting his clan's men that share his views, in the topmost hierarchy and strategic positions in the military, he would have been overthrown by these heartless, self - centered and highly dangerous leaders. It was their inability to overthrow him that prompted them to prevail on OBJ to forgive Atiku (an international fugitive and corruption personified man) and endorse his Presidential bid. They are all going to fail because Atiku will never be President of Nigeria by the Grace of the Almighty God. Amen. This will also be the prelude to the doom and liquidation of all these leeches on the Nigerian people and economy in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen. When PMB is re - elected, 2019 to 2023 will be for the final cleansing and sanitization of Nigeria, in readiness for the Messiah that will come and lead our nation to Great Nationhood thereafter. You bet.

Where do you guys get this lies from? I hope you're below 15 so this childish and unresearched lies can be justified.

A simply google will help you learn a little rather than spewing such lies
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Mentcee(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari is a very big phool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) / FG Accepts 5-Point Demand Of EndSARS Protesters / Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.