Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts (48358 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / APC Shares Garri In Lagos For 2019 Election (PHOTOS) / APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by new2012: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
FuukaFuuka:
grin

Yes Sanusi was the CJN... And o! Jonathan did so well he got re-elected. Cool!

1 Like

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by ifiokjohn(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
superrow:
Gen. Alabi Isama, the very brilliant Ilorin born general in the same class with Gen. Alani Akinrinade, was sometime on Sam Omatseye's Platform Program on TVC Station and said that the down stream crude oil in the Niger Delta deserves the derivation payments to the Niger Delta States as the Federal Government is currently doing but the upstream crude oil belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria in accordance with international law. He said that the upstream oil is the collective patrimony of every Nigerian and the Federal Government opted to allocate the upstream oil blocks to individuals instead of the State Governments. He went further to say that if the upstream oil blocks were allocated to State Governments, Nigeria would have experienced even and rapid developments and States would not be owing salaries as they currently are. When I finished watching the Program, I told myself that if PMB hears this, he will not renew the upstream oil block licenses on expiration. Many of them are expiring in 2019. Two (2) weeks later, PMB came out and said that he will not renew all the expiring upstream oil block licenses next year but will re -allocated them to the State Governments. Generals Obasanjo, Babangida and Danjuma openly went against him in a space of a month thereafter under spurious reasons. These are heinous and very dangerous leaders that held Nigeria to ransome and they also indirectly control the military. If PMB had not firmly controlled the military by putting his clan's men that share his views, in the topmost hierarchy and strategic positions in the military, he would have been overthrown by these heartless, self - centered and highly dangerous leaders. It was their inability to overthrow him that prompted them to prevail on OBJ to forgive Atiku (an international fugitive and corruption personified man) and endorse his Presidential bid. They are all going to fail because Atiku will never be President of Nigeria by the Grace of the Almighty God. Amen. This will also be the prelude to the doom and liquidation of all these leeches on the Nigerian people and economy in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen. When PMB is re - elected, 2019 to 2023 will be for the final cleansing and sanitization of Nigeria, in readiness for the Messiah that will come and lead our nation to Great Nationhood thereafter. You bet.
Shut up...how you take know all this Nonsense gibberish you dey talk?
Can an islamist bigot think of something that good?
shitty shity talks from Bmc as usual
Atiku will be your next President for that is GOD Will. in Jesus mighty name we pray. amen

2 Likes

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Kingspin(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
If there is a coup today APC should also refer Nigerians to previous coups so that we can continue to justify them, evil. Most stupid party in the history

2 Likes

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by paq1: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
ClearFlair:
I won’t even laugh when Atiku is defeated in FeBuhari because he never stood a chance. It was all self-deceit.

A vote for Atiku is a vote wasted.
But you will cry when buhari is defeated right?
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by rottennaija(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
jogojogo:

We know that is just coated.
Not in support of the CJN, but the actions of the President shows desperation. The apt of the while show gives an impression of how intolerant the President is to corruption but which in reality, its not. I voted. I did not vote in the last election. But I would have voted for him because my impression about him then, was that he is someone who is fair and has integrity. But thus impression had long been eroded through his blazing nepotism, clannishness, gross incompetency and the biased approach in the anti corruption fight.

The law is the law. You can only challenge suspension in court. It's not there in the constitution.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by akdjr(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
But Saraki said there is no provision in the constitution that says the president can/cant suspend the CJN. (uote author=Binikingdowm post=75159780]Concerned Nigerians: The president has no power to suspend the CJN according to the constitution.

Buhari Supporters: Wailer, no room for corrupt persons in this government!

Concerned Nigerians: What about Ganduje, CAUGHT RED HANDED on tape filling his agbada with HARD currency?

Buhari Supporters: The president has no power to suspend Ganduje according to the constitution.[/quote]
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Mrsegz: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
You are just sugar coating this Gross illegality to suite your Political Sentiments.
Show me where it is written in the Rule Book that the CJN can be suspended by the President without the nod of the NJC?
When he could have been decisive with Babachir he was foot dragging but he sees an non existent opportunity to over reach into another arm of Govt he suddenly found his mojo.
Make una continue.

rottennaija:

That would be applicable if PMB fired him. He was suspended. Simply. No law is broken and no constitution is trampled on.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by gare(f): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Twitter handler shares throwback articles to remind the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, on how he sacked the former Kwara State Chief Judge, Justice Raliat Elelu-Habeeb and how the Supreme Court judgment ordered the Kwara State Government to reinstate its former Chief Judge.

It seems APC scores an own goal?

Check out the articles below.

https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/1089465123624886277?s=20

Source: https://mandynews.com/own-goal-apc-shares-throwback-of-how-saraki-sacked-kwara-cj-nigerians-reacts/
I don't know how you guys reason, how can you be comparing a state Chief Judge to a the CJN is Na WA for una are you guys cursed
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by enemyofprogress: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
OK now

Abeg make una show me some love today is my birthday

1 Like

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by hustler86(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Richdad50:
I weep for the Nation. These old carcasses are not ready to leave the scene anytime soon thus, making real change a long hurdle. I advice everyone hold their own and work very hard to succeed. The country is not getting any better from where I stand to see. Very sad.

#Richdad

And whodafuk r u again pls
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by nelxxy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
chai too many illiterate in nigeria that's why their President is an illiterate...

call a spade a spade simple
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by bakila: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
UMAR911:
Nigeria Government did not sacked the C.J rather suspended him pending the outcome of corruption charges laid against him.
The tribunal under Buhari, conveniently ordered him to remove the CJN temporarily from his functions by an ex-parte order, which he promptly obeyed.
The deception is glaring and no one is fooled. Removal is removal, it can be permanent or temporary, but the person is out of the way.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Umidigione(f): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Wow
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
omokab:
and you are blind to see the truth. A reasonable human being can't be supporting thief that was stealing our common wealth. People don't forget and internet is there for us for remembrance. Sataki is a crook who remove chief justice without telling us his crime. But honnogen has accepted his fault but some useless people were still supporting him base on tribe,religion or political interest.
a typical APC dumbster.
So you didn't see where the governor was condemned in the article for doing what is beyond his power but you're here supporting the lifeless one for doing something he he has no power to do

1 Like

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Asshurbanipall: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lol.. APC is a useless party
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Myde4naija(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Richdad50:
I weep for the Nation. These old carcasses are not ready to leave the scene anytime soon thus, making real change a long hurdle. I advice everyone hold their own and work very hard to succeed. The country is not getting any better from where I stand to see. Very sad.

#Richdad
all these because a judge was suspended?

You are one of the many problems

1 Like

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by cjfavour(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ihateyoumod:
In this case onnoghen was not sacked but only suspended.....where in d constitution bars d president from suspending a public officer

Go and read your Constitution well.are you aware of the appeal court judgement on the case? We all know that this illegality is all about election petition tribunal judges. We're 100% sure that this February election will be rigged and election tribunal will endorse it.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Shaprara: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bizibi:
it seems they forgot to see that part before coming out to justify what the president did last week by bringing this up.

So apparent
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by obaogo: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Twitter handler shares throwback articles to remind the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, on how he sacked the former Kwara State Chief Judge, Justice Raliat Elelu-Habeeb and how the Supreme Court judgment ordered the Kwara State Government to reinstate its former Chief Judge.

It seems APC scores an own goal?

Check out the articles below.

https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/1089465123624886277?s=20

Source: https://mandynews.com/own-goal-apc-shares-throwback-of-how-saraki-sacked-kwara-cj-nigerians-reacts/
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by ozo13(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
datopaper:
So where is change? if Your promise is not fulfilled. Same same Apc PDP.
one is outright sacking done by saraki and the other is suspension which pdp politically said was right when Mike ozokhome gave constitutional reasons for joNathan suspension of justice ayo and the then cbn governor sanusi

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by RealSolution: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
I have said it and will say it again.
Both pdp and APC are corrupt.
A civil war will awaken.
Millions will die, You will be forced to eat and rape your own mother.
Quote me this day but know on Feb it shall all come to pass.
Nothing can stop it!!!

I reject this in the Almighty Name of Jesus.. Amen
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by AllenSpencer: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
A civil war will awaken.
Nothing can stop it!!!

You watch too much American war films.

Stop it.

1 Like

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by IMASTEX: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olalan:
Nigerian politics is a big scam........just a pity many are fooled
Seconded
What is practiced in Nigeria is far from what is called politics. We just have bunch of criminals calling themselves politicians
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by GospelAkede: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Tareq1105: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Edoloaded:
So Buhari finally agrees that what he is doing is unconstitutional and also a ploy to bring nothern dominance.

As una dey do make una remember say Power dey change hand o

Don't you know the difference between removal and suspension?
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Tareq1105: 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
lilbest4:
a typical APC dumbster.
So you didn't see where the governor was condemned in the article for doing what is beyond his power but you're here supporting the lifeless one for doing something he he has no power to do

What was Sanusi offence?

What was Justice Ayo Salami offence?
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Tareq1105: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
ChimuchiYola:
These APC people are fools oooo

So they knew it was illegal then why are they repeating the same thing

Read with your glasses.

What you read was a Case of Removal from office by Saraki.

The Case at hand is a Case of Suspension and I don't think they have the same meaning.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by AllenSpencer: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Shut up...how you take know all this Nonsense gibberish you dey talk?
Can an islamist bigot think of something that good?
shitty shity talks from Bmc as usual
Atiku will be your next President for that is GOD Will. in Jesus mighty name we pray. amen

Hey ya!

Can imagine how difficult it is for you to comprehend and decode the facts.

Stop watching cartoons and watch reality films

Atiku can NEVER be the president. Who votes for a man that has an Igbo man as his vice?

You will believe the North Western alliance come FeBuhari

Buhari is a religion up North with dedicated and dogged followers in the West. Atiku can't even match his popularity across all quarters.

Let me tell you a secret. Atiku is more popular amongst the elites
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Bellotelli: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
A civil war will awaken.
Nothing can stop it!!!
It will consume only ur household.... Try buy small sense, even if na fairly used.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by olawooro: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ihateyoumod:
In this case onnoghen was not sacked but only suspended.....where in d constitution bars d president from suspending a public officer
Where in the constitution does suspension of chief justice mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem / Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / US To Seize Kola Aluko’s House: $25m Los Angeles Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.