Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts (48323 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / APC Shares Garri In Lagos For 2019 Election (PHOTOS) / APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by OKDnigeria: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
I have said it and will say it again.
Both pdp and APC are corrupt.
A civil war will awaken.
Millions will die, You will be forced to eat and rape your own mother.
Quote me this day but know on Feb it shall all come to pass.
Nothing can stop it!!!
You are Satan? The Bible says you're a liar. Therefore​ none of the the things you said will come to pass. I resist you in Jesus name

Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Richdad50(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Let me tell you a story in Matt 16:13-16 before I answer you

When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Now @husle86, who do think I am?
hustler86:

And whodafuk r u again pls
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Belleful: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
lilbest4:
These APC are so dumb

many like u don't understand what the president did. surely the Supreme Court will reinstate Mr Walter after the elections are over. so u guys should just chill
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by dochenaj: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Concerned Nigerians: The president has no power to suspend the CJN according to the constitution.

Buhari Supporters: Wailer, no room for corrupt persons in this government!

Concerned Nigerians: What about Ganduje, CAUGHT RED HANDED on tape filling his agbada with HARD currency?

Buhari Supporters: The president has no power to suspend Ganduje according to the constitution.
This was a good one.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by dochenaj: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
greggng:
Is a shame some Nigerians don't know the meaning of suspension and removal. Our educational system is poor. They will bring law made for removal to argue against suspension.
Is suspension not temporary removal? If you think semantics will exonerate Buhari's action, then think again.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Deepthoughts: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Twitter handler shares throwback articles to remind the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, on how he sacked the former Kwara State Chief Judge, Justice Raliat Elelu-Habeeb and how the Supreme Court judgment ordered the Kwara State Government to reinstate its former Chief Judge.

It seems APC scores an own goal?

Check out the articles below.

https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/1089465123624886277?s=20

Source: https://mandynews.com/own-goal-apc-shares-throwback-of-how-saraki-sacked-kwara-cj-nigerians-reacts/
For the throw back to be complete then the CJ would have to reinstated.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by dochenaj: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
DrBasit:
The Chief Justice of Nigeria has not been sacked but has only been suspended.... This is a different case....
The Constitution neither talks about sacking nor suspension but removal. And a suspension is a temporary removal. Barring that qualifier, a suspension is still a removal.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by greggng: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
dochenaj:

Is suspension not temporary removal? If you think semantics will exonerate Buhari's action, then think again.

I put it to you that everyone calling for cjn reinstatement is the real enemy of democracy. A corrupt judge cannot head the judiciary. He loves pounds and dollars...atiku according to obj can bribe his way to anything. The best a sane person has to do is to suspend him while someone of integrity man the affairs. You cannot be a judge in your own case.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by NkayStory(f): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
xarm:
The CCT chairman has a big bangle of corruption allegation hanging ominously around his neck.
The illegally suspended CJN has huge allegations of corruption around his own sturdy neck.
NBA President, Paul Osoro, is facing corruption trial in the court. And he wants to lead a protest against the suspension of another allegedly corrupt judge?
The Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, has been alleged of cutting corners in the course of doing his ministerial jobs.
Crooks in the temple of justice manipulating the loopholes in our law books to plunder our commonwealth.
Brethren, shall we kill all the lawyers? But I suppose that will be murder....Or even genocide!
Also there's a silly rumor that the wife of the acting CJN is a senatorial candidate on the platform of the APC in Bauchi State.
The rumor has been found to be baseless. So, take a chill pill.
In any case, Justice Mary Odili is one of the eminent jurists in the Supreme Court.
Her husband, Dr Peter Odili, former governor of Rivers State, is one of the founding fathers of PDP in the country.
Odili remains the patron saint of the PDP in Rivers State.
He left the Government House in 2007 and there has been a perpetual injunction restraining the EFCC or any other anti corruption agency from investigating or arresting him since then.
Perhaps that injunction will only be vacated when Sir Odili is no longer on this side of the divide. God spare his life.
Justice Mary Odili is more or less like a godmother to Nyesom Wike, incumbent Governor of Rivers State.
When it rains, it spares no one's roof... The shit is everywhere if you care to examine the anal cavity of everyone of them.

In all these who is calling the corruption-ridden Executives to order?..or don't you lots know the meaning of seperation of powers?

I repeat who is calling the criminals known as the Executhieves to order??..or do you and your APC charlatans think every one is as brainless as their supporters?

The Executhieves are corrupt
The Judiaciary are corrupt.
The legislature are corrupt

The Executhieves oozing with corruption then decides to hound the Judiciary based on parochial reasons with zero discourse to actually eliminating corruption because their own criminals are left to run berserk looting with reckless abandon and people are supposed to applaud that??.

.you lots have refused to do the right thing by fighting corruption holistically yet inundate us with daily cries of 'corruotion when you want to fight your political enemies.

You are all jokers of the highest order.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by dochenaj: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
greggng:

I put it to you that everyone calling for cjn reinstatement is the real enemy of democracy. A corrupt judge cannot head the judiciary. He loves pounds and dollars...atiku according to obj can bribe his way to anything. The best a sane person has to do is to suspend him while someone of integrity man the affairs. You cannot be a judge in your own case.
I am not going to argue if the man is corrupt or not, as I'll need to examine the facts of the case.

But even if he is corrupt he however should not be "suspended" (temporarily removed) by a CCT order. The Constitution clearly provides how he should be removed, but if you think the Constitution is defective by advising that, then you should attack the Constitution. But mind you until it is revised, it will remain the highest law of the land. No one, I repeat no one can be higher (more legal or ethical) than the Constitution.

At least you now agree that suspension is a form of removal, howbeit temporary. I'm glad you didn't further argue on that as it would have negated your intelligence.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by ClearFlair: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
paq1:

But you will cry when buhari is defeated right?

Buhari cannot be defeated. I’ve been warning you people...save yourself the heartbreak. It’s good to dream sha.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by greggng: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
dochenaj:

I am not going to argue if the man is corrupt or not, as I'll need to examine the facts of the case.

But even if he is corrupt he however should not be "suspended" (temporarily removed) by a CCT order. The Constitution clearly provides how he should be removed, but if you think the Constitution is defective by advising that, then you should attack the Constitution. But mind you until it is revised, it will remain the highest law of the land. No one, I repeat no one can be higher (more legal or ethical) than the Constitution.

At least you now agree that suspension is a form of removal, howbeit temporary. I'm glad you didn't further argue on that as it would have negated your intelligence.

We differ on the choice of words ...diction. I am using suspension and you are saying removal. Whether you call it temporary removal ....the word still remains suspension and your constitution was only clear on removal but not on suspension...
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by paq1: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
ClearFlair:

Buhari cannot be defeated. I’ve been warning you people...save yourself the heartbreak. It’s good to dream sha.
Are you God abi no be Nigerians go decide?
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by ifiokjohn(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Hey ya!

Can imagine how difficult it is for you to comprehend and decode the facts.

Stop watching cartoons and watch reality films

Atiku can NEVER be the president. Who votes for a man that has an Igbo man as his vice?

You will believe the North Western alliance come FeBuhari

Buhari is a religion up North with dedicated and dogged followers in the West. Atiku can't even match his popularity across all quarters.

Let me tell you a secret. Atiku is more popular amongst the elites
Well we will shock you come Failbuhari. you will see there is actually no alliance anywhere and the westerner apart from most of the yoruba muslims have decided to pitch tent with atiku.
The over 10 million youths that lost their jobs due to buhari bad policies.. 8 million are ready to vote atiku.
Those that Poverty have come upon them are ready to vote atiku.
Buhari even in his most popular moments in 2015 and the help of the almajaris could only beat jonathan with 2.5 million votes..

It will take a Miracle of the century for buhari to win. No Ridding can save him.

now hop out you vagabond.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by olmoRoc: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Was that a few weeks before the State's elections?
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by mechanics(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lolz, so if NJC directs Mr Walter to be reinstated, I hope it will be obeyed?
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by AllenSpencer: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Well we will shock you come Failbuhari. you will see there is actually no alliance anywhere and the westerner apart from most of the yoruba muslims have decided to pitch tent with atiku.
The over 10 million youths that lost their jobs due to buhari bad policies.. 8 million are ready to vote atiku.
Those that Poverty have come upon them are ready to vote atiku.
Buhari even in his most popular moments in 2015 and the help of the almajaris could only beat jonathan with 2.5 million votes..

It will take a Miracle of the century for buhari to win. No Ridding can save him.

now hop out you vagabond.

Hard drugs is taking a toll on your reasoning

Are you kidding me!

For you to believe Atiku can win the coming election with all the reality staring at you, can only be inspired by cheap illicit and substandard hard drugs.

Damn! You will know who Buhari is in coming days

He is a religion in the North with Hard core dedicated supporters in the West.

You must be an Arsenal fan with great hopes

Mumu!
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Friend01(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Twitter handler shares throwback articles to remind the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, on how he sacked the former Kwara State Chief Judge, Justice Raliat Elelu-Habeeb and how the Supreme Court judgment ordered the Kwara State Government to reinstate its former Chief Judge.

It seems APC scores an own goal?

Check out the articles below.

https://twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/1089465123624886277?s=20

Source: https://mandynews.com/own-goal-apc-shares-throwback-of-how-saraki-sacked-kwara-cj-nigerians-reacts/

I support Buhari as a person, but whoever posted this is just too naive to begin with:

How was the case of CJN of Kwara under Saraki's reign state related to this one ?

This should be the foundation for such argument not this kind of lame argument.
It does not help the current course.
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by wealth2al(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
datola:
Saraki's sacking of Kwara CJ was wrong and was expectedly reversed by the court.

'Suspension" of Onnoghen without recourse to NJC is wrong and should be reversed.

Sacking ≠ Suspension
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tareq1105:

Don't you know the difference between removal and suspension?

Ignored
Re: Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts by ifiokjohn(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Hard drugs is taking a toll on your reasoning

Are you kidding me!

For you to believe Atiku can win the coming election with all the reality staring at you, can only be inspired by cheap illicit and substandard hard drugs.

h

Damn! You will know who Buhari is in coming days

He is a religion in the North with Hnard core dedicated supporters in the West.

You must be an Arsenal fan with great hopes

Mumu!
just watch and see..e go shock una

Governor El-Rufai Goes Acrobatic With His Grandchildren (Photo) / Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card