Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? (8090 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Have You Ever Loved Someone So Much It Made You Cry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Happy sunday nairalanders,my name is futurist369 and I just opened my nairaland account yesterday.....now here's my story: while still in secondary school, I met this girl named Beatrice, I just don't know how I it happened, I guess it was love at first sight...I fell in love with her,and I told her my heart.... She just smiled away,I also felt she liked me,but never said it,but told her friends and mine.......she's a hardcore pretender, sometimes I make her jealous and she did the same to me also....but she said she was not ready for a relationship yet......now,have you ever being in love with someone, but you just couldn't be together?
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yes, but it wasn't because we couldn't be together. We could have been, but I chose not to because I figured he was never going to be the kind of person I wanted in my life. We were too different & I wasn't willing to put up with the differences, so I had to let it go.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Satan66(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yes I loved her.
I made her laugh when people called her toad angry
But then I found out she was dating my friend who mocked her and called her words angry
She lied to me.
Shall never forgive her angry
This was during my sec school days at around jss3 or ss1
I think.
Still can't look her in the eyes without stammering cry

3 Likes

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Yes, but it wasn't because we couldn't be together. We could have been, but I chose not to because I figured he was never going to be the kind of person I wanted in my life. We were too different & I wasn't willing to put up with the differences, so I had to let it go.
its like you predicted his future before hand...what if he actually change
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
Yes I loved her.
But then I found out she was dating my friend who mocked her and called her words angry
She lied to me.
I think.
pls forgive her and forget it...

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Satan66(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
pls forgive her and forget it...
Forgiveness is a sin.
Later found out she was talking behind my back when I started snubbing her. (She did this to me, idk why we were close)
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
its like you predicted his future before hand...what if he actually change

In that case, then I'll simply conclude that we were not meant to be. He can be a better man to somebody else.
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by izzou(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
Yes I loved her.
She lied to me.
I think.

Wait Wait Wait Wait

Satan actually fell in love?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

In that case, then I'll simply conclude that we were not meant to be. He can be a better man to somebody else.
pls don't be offended if I ask you a question. The thing is am new here,what does it mean when I follow someone on nairaland? What if I make a post and I want to tag a particular person, how do I do it?thank you
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by izzou(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So what made you fall in love with him?
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
pls don't be offended if I ask you a question. The thing is am new here,what does it mean when I follow someone on nairaland? What if I make a post and I want to tag a particular person, how do I do it?thank you

If you follow someone, they'll automatically see everything you post. You can also tag them. Same effect.
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by popweezy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yep.. It's this stubborn girl in my area. I tried 4 almost 2 yrs but no positive result.. I nearly cried when I heard she had relocated to smwhr i dont even know.. LOVE NA SCAM ma broda

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
izzou:

So what made you fall in love with him?

Some people misrepresent themselves, until you start seeing their true selves behind the mask. That's what happened.
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

If you follow someone, they'll automatically see everything you post. You can also tag them. Same effect.
thanks I preciate

2 Likes

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
thanks I preciate

Pleasure.
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by izzou(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Some people misrepresent themselves, until you start seeing their true selves behind the mask. That's what happened.

I understand

Too bad

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
I fell in love with her today, next day she fell out of love° -€£$ money can't you just love me for who I am? You know I can't live without you kiss cry

6 Likes

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
izzou:

Wait Wait Wait Wait

Satan actually fell in love?
grin
Satan actually fell in love? [/b][/colo

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by CreepyBlackpool: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
I fell in love with my phone,
I can date her but can't marry her
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by kazyhm(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lol. Love story is a myth......you will almost not make any sense even to yourself when you narrate it
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Still trying to make sense out of the fact that all I get to do is to only read what the woman I love and cherish types on here. Still don't know why I hAvent been able to hold her, look straight into her and make her confident of my love and care

1 Like

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Newboss(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wrong! If someone is following you. Again, he dodged a bullet angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Newboss:

Wrong! If someone is following you. Again, he dodged a bullet angry

Whatever!
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by princfred(m): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yeah I fell in love with her at the wrong time (when i wasn't ready or had plans for/to love), she fell in love with me at the wrong time (when i was no longer interested enough), her father got ill and died at the wrong time ( when we were almost ready to love and marry) and her mother got ill with the wrong sickness at the wrong time(when we were almost willing to try again), she got pregnant for someone else at the wrong time (when i was ready to love), gave birth to the wrong baby (when i was ready to accept her and the unborn children). Or all is for the best time. I loved her but every other thing was too wrong or right depending on the angle of consideration.
Maybe cupid is just having fun with us or its mental/emotional incompatibility.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
princfred:
Yeah I fell in love with her at the wrong time (when i wasn't ready or had plans for/to love), she fell in love with me at the wrong time (when i was no longer interested enough), her father got ill and died at the wrong time ( when we were almost ready to love and marry) and her mother got ill with the wrong sickness at the wrong time(when we were almost willing to try again, she got pregnant for someone else at the wrong time (when i was ready to love), gave birth to the wrong baby (when i was ready to accept her and the unborn children). Or all is for the best time. I loved her but every other thing was too wrong or right depending on the angle of consideration.
Maybe cupid is just having fun with us or its mental/emotional incompatibility.
mehn your story funny sha

7 Likes

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by princfred(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
mehn your story funny sha
Yeah it's a phony one. You've got to live it to feel it.
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Veektoria(f): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yes.. He was SS while I'm AS cry cry

Seeing him every blessed day with the feelings I knew we couldn't do anything about was painful and sweet.. I just decided to enjoy the feeling until it cooled down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by jashar(f): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yeah... The timing never seemed right... Right from JSS3 till I finished NYSC.

He always kept finding me, but I don't even understand why it never was..
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Veektoria:
Yes.. He was SS while I'm AS cry cry

Seeing him every blessed day with the feelings I knew we couldn't do anything about was painful and sweet.. I just decided to enjoy the feeling until it cooled down.
mehn, genotype problems shaa
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Bamidey: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
So tell me Xhosa, when am I getting the IV to SA?
I need Xhosa tribe treat grin grin
Heard that the foods are top notch
Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bamidey:

So tell me Xhosa, when am I getting the IV to SA?
I need Xhosa tribe treat grin grin
Heard that the foods are top notch

Take me.

Re: Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
In that situation right now, we don't see it working but we both do not want to let go, no matter the angle we see it doesn't matter, we both are at conflicting ends right now, I don't know what to do, really wish things were smooth without challenges embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman With Biggest Breasts In Europe Unveil New Super-sized Boobs For Xmas (Pix) / s / I Never Knew My Girlfriend Does This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.