Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Photos: RCCG Abroad Churches Allow Females Members To Wear Trousers To Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: RCCG Abroad Churches Allow Females Members To Wear Trousers To Church. (913 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: RCCG Abroad Churches Allow Females Members To Wear Trousers To Church. by Zenzi: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
A female twitter user living abroad has shared pictures of herself worshipping in an Redeemed Christian Church of God outside Nigeria wearing trousers. We all recalled RCCG forbids female worshipers from wearing trousers to their church in Nigeria.

See her pictures and capture below.

I'm a church girl, if you Dm i will preach the gospel to you.��� .

A follower asked,

Balance me real quick, the RCCG abroad is different from the one in Niger ooo, abi is it that the God of papa Adeboye here is different from the one that is in the abroad ��

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/01/photos-rccg-abroad-churches-allow.html

Re: Photos: RCCG Abroad Churches Allow Females Members To Wear Trousers To Church. by HigherEd: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
I have been to redemption camp and I have seen women wearing trousers. Church dress rules are usually enforceable on workers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart Reveals What God Said To Him After Fatal Car Crash / People Shocked As Pastor Chris Broke Into Tears Within 5mins Of Preaching / Why Did The White Man Bring Education To Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.