Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show (40441 Views)

Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by DWJOBScom(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Emceesaka:

Biafra brother sighted

Lol

don't be petty my friend

A Big shout out to that girl anywhere making a way out there and be sure success will come if you are consistent, flexible to learning and consistent.

Trust God and he will come to your rescue
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Awoo88: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
This girl and devido just dey use themselves make money
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Akuruoulo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
This the first time I respect davido. His hand work is manifesting in chiomas talent ,and nt her belly.
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Enemyofpeace: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Rubbish she doesn't even know how to cook
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Ategberoson(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
allcomage:
She is a wise girl. Others offered pu** y and babies but came in to develop her talents.

continue deceiving yourself. so her pvssy was sealed since she was in a relationship with david that don't use eyes to see pvssy
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
go baby go baby go babyyy!!!!
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Onnasucs1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
nice one...seems she is shy. Really cool lady
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Factfinder1:
grin
Bro is this book real?, i need the PDF format. Toochinwosu55@gmail.com
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by shegie(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
na dis girl dey chop davido big dick
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Factfinder1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
R2bees:
Bro is this book real?, i need the PDF format. Toochinwosu55@gmail.com

Yes it is but for sale at 1k

I'll give you for free cos it's Sunday... Lemme know when you get it
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Factfinder1:

Yes it is but for sale at 1k

I'll give you for free cos it's Sunday... Lemme know when you get it
God bless u
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Factfinder1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
R2bees:
God bless u
Done
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by starstunna1313(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
See fresh loot wey HL dey loot grin

But fresh loots for LDs no deh finish now.. Na Fs we need anchor

1 Like

Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
See fresh loot wey HL dey loot grin
I see u 1972 awumen

1 Like

Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
starstunna1313:

But fresh loots for LDs no deh finish now.. Na Fs we need anchor
kpos
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
She really used davido very well.
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Factfinder1:
grin
People talk about this book, pls send me the PDF.
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
ElFabchuks:
Wise girl.. She's gained a lot from the relationship.. That's what a rship should be about.. Symbiosis
That's the kind of relationship I want to enter.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by jaxxy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
I almost forgot she was a chef to be honest. All the best on ur project.
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Melian(f): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
If not for Davido I doubt she'll go far. I saw her fried rice on her IG page. Looks like over boiled, mashed green rice. Her eba too had lumps in it.
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Factfinder1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Valerie47:
People talk about this book, pls send me the PDF.

For sale at 1k mam would be sent to you email after pay

Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Melian(f): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish she doesn't even know how to cook

Exactly. If I said this literally people would think I'm hating.
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Gaspardd(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Factfinder1:
grin
Pls send to caveman10050@gmail.com
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Factfinder1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Gaspardd:

Pls send to caveman10050@gmail.com

1k sir
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by IamHeWrites: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Paulfroshman:
Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkW3xVWCq5M

Hi bro.. Please what's the name of the font you're using on your phone.
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Factfinder1:

For sale at 1k mam would be sent to you email after pay
You can keep the book to yourself, subtle act of not giving a F that is all over the internet, I'm sure you downloaded it for free, you are not smart.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by chibike007(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=Factfinder1 post= chairman abeg send me the pdf
Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by Talkwell: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Factfinder1:

1k sir

Hunger bad sha, book way you no write and available online (piracy) grin

If anybody needs the book email me for it/ a group on telegram for ebooks

1 Like

Re: Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show by AmKen(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Factfinder1:
grin

The book is a must read.
Have the pdf too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife / Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show / Temi Otedola's 'Who's In The Garden' Themed Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.