Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) (1598 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] / Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by stephanie11: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

Presidential Spokesman, Femi Adesina has revealed how President Muhammadu Buhari reacted to his Igbo attire recently as they travelled to the South-East for Campaign.

Adesina, who shared the Photos, stated that President Buhari hailed him on seeing the attire. The president reportedly said 'Chief, I like this attire'.

The President and Adesina were Aboard the Nigeria Air Force Presidential Jet 001 alongside the State Chief of Protocol, Ambassador Lawal Kazaure.

https://politicsngr.com/president-buhari-reacted-femi-adesinas-igbo-attire/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by JasonScoolari: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
If he likes, let him put on the Obi of Onitsha regalia, the SE, NC, NW, and my SS is lock down for the PDP.

5 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by delugajackson: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
All in a bid to garner South-east votes. Well, I guess desperate situations require desperate measures. But we the 5%-ters can see through this whole facade. We are not falling for this crap.

4 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by sarrki(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari ikon ALLAH

Buhari Wonders Of God

Buhari Ayanfe Eledumare

Buhari Chukwurmeka
Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by GOFRONT(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
But they said he is Lifeless
Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by sarrki(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:

High Chief

I can see that you are getting better now
Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by surveyProf(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin angry
Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by mmb(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2019

Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
sarrki:
Buhari ikon ALLAH
Buhari Wonders Of God
Buhari Ayanfe Eledumare
Buhari Chukwurmeka

Buhari is a failure

2 Likes

Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by GospelAkede: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by magoo10(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ibos are not falling for this
Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by mmb(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2019

Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by Fuckuignos(f): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Peddle as many lies as possible, we can easily google newspapers during the previous administrations. We are wiser and ready for all u thieves that want to take us back to pdp time. I am a Nigerian and I am very patient and will see it through what president buhari has started
Sai Baba
Re: How President Buhari Reacted To Femi Adesina's Igbo Attire (PHOTOS) by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2019

(1)

BREAKING: Appeal Court Upholds Adeleke's Eligibility / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Sudanese Military Govt.(picture) / Historical Timeline. NG: Pre-colonial To 4th Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.