Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Today Makes It 17 Years Since The Bomb Blasts At The Ikeja Cantonment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Makes It 17 Years Since The Bomb Blasts At The Ikeja Cantonment (363 Views)

BREAKING: Army Releases Statement As Explosion Hits Ikeja Cantonment, Details Su / Terrorists Attempt To Free Their Colleagues At Wawa Cantonment Kainji / Woman Gives Birth To Sets Of Twins After 17 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Makes It 17 Years Since The Bomb Blasts At The Ikeja Cantonment by echepops(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Today makes it 17 years since the bomb blasts at the Ikeja Cantonment..was living in Ikoyi back then, we felt the blast o. The ground was shaking. It was so scary mehn

Lalasticlala

Re: Today Makes It 17 Years Since The Bomb Blasts At The Ikeja Cantonment by Ajibolatao(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
RIP to those who died in the incident. It occurred when men were boys. I can remember vividly.

BTW, why not get Premium Lynda.com by contacting me or checking out this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4864664/premium-lynda.com-account-watch-download
Re: Today Makes It 17 Years Since The Bomb Blasts At The Ikeja Cantonment by echepops(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ajibolatao:
RIP to those who died in the incident. It occurred when men were boys. I can remember vividly.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Photos: UNICAL Fresh Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding Has Been Buried / How Do U React When Random Girls Beg Money From U? / Nigerian Breaks Record In India, Win 20 Gold Medals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.