Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 PM

Name That One Song You Hate But U Can't Delet It From Ur Phone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Name That One Song You Hate But U Can't Delet It From Ur Phone (455 Views)

Davido Says His Scared, As Zlatan, WURLD, Naira Marley ,shizzi All In One Song / "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade / 3 Things Wizkid Got Right But U Didnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That One Song You Hate But U Can't Delet It From Ur Phone by wilsonchilboy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Some of us due to the love we have for one artist we chose to love whatever they sing, either good or bad song.

Name that one song you don't like but you can't delete it because you love the artist on the song, so you just gat to leav it in your phone without playing it.
Re: Name That One Song You Hate But U Can't Delet It From Ur Phone by geez18(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
charity they say begins at home.... you know the drill, mister.
Re: Name That One Song You Hate But U Can't Delet It From Ur Phone by CreepyBlackpool: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
I don't have any.
Once I don't like a song or it becomes boring to me I delete it asap
Re: Name That One Song You Hate But U Can't Delet It From Ur Phone by MJBOLT: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
why would anybody put a song they hate on their phone

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Also Chooses Davido Over Wizkid / Celebrity With HIV Releases The Politicians That Slept With Her Without Condom / WATCH VIDEO: Cardi B Twerks On Piano In 2019 Grammy Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.