Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Can The North Survive On Their Own? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The North Survive On Their Own? (1518 Views)

Hardship: No Nigerian Workers Can Survive On Less Than N100,000 Wage – Reps / Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies? / Can The North Survive And The Nation Remaians As One Without Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by gretblue: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Igbobyblood:
North east and north west, can they survive on their own?

With no access to sea
Huge population
Poverty capital of the world
One of the least educated region
Most polluted region
No natural resources.

Etc.
No nation can survive on her own not even Almighty America. So the issue whether North can survive on her own is just similar to the way neither East, South or middle belt can not survive on her own.
Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by Asshurbanipal: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Drchristian:

Igbos in ibadan are more in population compared to Lagos.

You people are just keypad warriors.
Thank you. Now we know who constitute SW Voters
Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by EzeNri(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
kernel001:

Ummm... Slow down and articulate. How come the North produces, yet there's high rate of hunger in the North. I wouldn't know I'd you've been to the North, if you're eating, kids will be waiting to take the raiment from you.
Terrorist North.
High out of school children.
Diseases.
Poverty
Illiteracy
Drug abuse etc.
They only need to get their acts together
Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by EzeNri(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
helinues:

Lol.. I will leave you to e-warriors. Seems you are new here.. In one week, we shall see how strong you are critizing blindly
This yoruba moslem is in sifia pains
Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by Almaiga: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Drchristian:

The fact is that the Igbo cannot survive leaving the Northerners and southwesterners region it will bring death to them all lest the United nation comes to their aid.

You know Igbo's well. grin

1 Like

Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by Almaiga: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Look at the picture you posted to mock igbos. This man will be like a king anywhere in the north. 80 percent of the north is like this

This Almajiri you are mocking is one of your Masters. All Northerners are your masters, your freedom depends on them. If I lie, ask Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by citizenY(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
kernel001:

Slow down and articulate. How come the North produces, yet there's high rate of hunger in the North. I wouldn't know I'd you've been to the North, if you're eating, kids will be waiting to take the raiment from you.
Terrorist North.
Diseases.
Poverty
Illiteracy
Drug abuse etc.

You have not answered my question.
Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by kernel001: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
citizenY:

You have not answered my question.

Sorry... What's your question?
Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
That is bcoz the northern leaders and elites are nonchalant and lazy in their pursuit of development of natural resources in the north bcoz of oil

If there is no oil tomorrow, they will have no choice than to wake up to reality and enhance the potential of their resources

Remember, when there was no oil, every region was doing good, until oil came through and every region started to depend on it instead of utilizing their products
kernel001:

Slow down and articulate. How come the North produces, yet there's high rate of hunger in the North. I wouldn't know I'd you've been to the North, if you're eating, kids will be waiting to take the raiment from you.
Terrorist North.
Diseases.
Poverty
Illiteracy
Drug abuse etc.
Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by citizenY(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
kernel001:

see my pot again. please.
Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by citizenY(m): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
kernel001:

see my post again. please.
Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by deomelo: 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Igbobyblood:
North east and north west, can they survive on their own?

With no access to sea
Huge population
Poverty capital of the world
One of the least educated region
Most polluted region
No natural resources.

Etc.

Do you know how much the North makes per day from food supplies alone in Nigeria, several billion? The North feeds Nigeria so yes, they can stand comfortably alone, but the ugu leaf peddlers in the SE can not. They have nothing .
Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by kernel001: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2019
citizenY:

see my post again. please.

That was I asked you to remind me. That's okay.
Re: Can The North Survive On Their Own? by kernel001: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
That is bcoz the northern leaders and elites are nonchalant and lazy in their pursuit of development of natural resources in the north bcoz of oil

If there is no oil tomorrow, they will have no choice than to wake up to reality and enhance the potential of their resources

Remember, when there was no oil, every region was doing good, until oil came through and every region started to depend on it instead of utilizing their products

They will be like Niger and Chad. Will they start all of a sudden to study(school). What insurgency and empowerment, you think you build things on nothing, the youths are into drugs etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reports: Pdp To Withdraw From February 23rd Presidential Election / CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Faces SACK Despite Buhari's Approval / APC Has Reached The End Of Its Journey - PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.