Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Want Hire The Service Of Cassava Farmers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want Hire The Service Of Cassava Farmers (392 Views)

Weeding Made Easy For Maize And Cassava Farmers With Lagon Herbicide / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / Estimated Cost Of Farming 1 Hectare Of Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Hire The Service Of Cassava Farmers by ExpiredNigeria: 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Is there people that specialize in farming as professional? I want people who can help in farming cassava, one acres of land
Re: I Want Hire The Service Of Cassava Farmers by Generalkorex(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
ExpiredNigeria:
Is there people that specialize in farming as professional? I want people who can help in farming cassava, one acres of land
Re: I Want Hire The Service Of Cassava Farmers by Nicogen4us(f): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2019
This is an event opening for start up business owners and development opportunities for existing business owners to have a fulfill business dream in 2019. Kindly send your name and location to the contact on the flyer to reserve sit. Or WhatsApp 08135631994 for more details.

Re: I Want Hire The Service Of Cassava Farmers by olawooro: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
ExpiredNigeria:
Contact the number in my signature
Re: I Want Hire The Service Of Cassava Farmers by Mario01boss(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used CAT Dozer D8K For Hire! / Ugu And Okra For Sale In Large Quantities At Global Harsh / Get Help Freely With Poultry Farm Setup, Constructions & Management(08132380951)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.