Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements (25193 Views)

Nigerians And Fake Accent / Can I Use More Than 1 Bank Statements To Apply For A UK Student Visa? / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by omojeje: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2007
It continues to beat my imagination why some people who use fake bank statements to secure a student visa at the british embassy are successful while those who use genuine bank statements are been turned.Mind you,I am not generalizing hastily,but I have seen recent situations especially this month and the last where 5 people I know got their student visa with a fake bank statements, and 3 people as well got turned down the ECO saying that there inconsistencies and anormarlies in the statement of account.

Any view on this.

Omojeje
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by VOR(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2007
Jeje

I think it simply boils down to manpower.
The British HC cannot check each and every
document submitted in support of each and every
visa. It takes time and effort and I doubt they have
the staff to do so . Invarably some forgeries will slip
through the net.

People who get turned down even though they present
genuine documents, I'm sure are not being turned down
because the ECO believes they are fake, but for other reasons
e.g sudden large dposits or maybe the amount in the account
is not consistent with the earnings of the account holder and
no reasonable explanation has been given for this inconsistency.

How far with your application?
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by davou4eva(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2007
I think the use of statement of acct at the embassy or let me say the issue of being granted visa has to do with favour of God. Cos i know some issues that they only check the documents being sent from the schools and the nxt thing ur visa will be granted.

I have also seen a case not told but a witness where a friend impersonate to be a lady husband at the embassy cos that lady guy is in UK and they will like to see her hubby b4 they cld giv her visa, so my friend impersonate and the only question they ask him was have u being to UK before and he ans. and thats all, so one just need to pray for the favour of God.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by omojeje: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2007
Na wa oooooooo,another one 2day,life and direct,fake bank statement = 2years student visa,BHC Lagos.
@VOR , am still expecting the reply from BHC.
Hope all goes well with my genuine bank statement,
Am not advocating for fake bank statements,but am very skeptical about the whole process.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by vikiviko(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2007
BDHC really check bank statemets. I have documents to show how bdhc confirms bank statements from banks, if they choose to.
Some times they do not.But the issue of fake bank statements being used as a support document sometimes work.They cannot confirm all the bank statements that are presented.
Once they are okay with your invitation letter and other documents they might not check the bank statements.
Sincerly speaking i also think an element of luck and fate plays a role in the detremination of visa issuance.
Only last week an appeal of a friend was granted after 2years.
If you must apply for a uk visa and you need confirmable bank statements do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you all.
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by omojeje: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2007
any further thoughts on this issue.
its been very rampant now according to my own little statistics recently.

@viviko,na wa ooooooo,u sef no wan travel abi u don bcom DON for dis levels.

am still expecting my application from BHC.I applied on the 31st of march and i have not received a reply till now.still chilling for the reply and pray its positive.

omojeje
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by omojeje: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2007
two more people got their visa yesterday with fake bank statements.

Goodluck to them.
anyone in the house who experienced the same?

cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by presjany(f): 7:20pm On May 05, 2007
Viviko, How do U get the bank statements, I'm interestd in that . And wat's the guarantee that there wont be Bleep up in terms of correspondence. U can call me on 01-7762971

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by ernal(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2007
hey all,nice well i got grateful turn down cos of my statement too,well i conencted with vik and he is sure a wonderful chap,now i got to submit my application,guess this guy is an Old Gee, thumbs up, ctach ya in canada Bro
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by Vicjustice: 9:14pm On May 14, 2007
?
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by davou4eva(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2007
watz up abt the dublin invitation pls let me have a gist
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by Vicjustice: 10:36am On May 22, 2007
But an invitation letter is a not guarantee for a visa? Do you know that you have requirements to meet? In fact, your role determines your fate.
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by Vicjustice: 11:46am On May 24, 2007
When posting rubbish with your corrupt minds, doesn't it come to your sense that it's not only Nigerians that are reading these articles?
I found out this site when i was just searching for some informations about the ill treatments of Nigerians in the hands of the foreign embassies in Nigeria, i was using search engines and here i found myself.
You fools, you say all sorts of corrupt things about your activities and illegal intentions openly on these sites, and you're not wise enough to understand that the same way that i found this site, many foreigners and those who work with embassies are visiting this site too.
But how would you succeed in obtaining a visa for your clients after exposing yourselves by revealing things like "i can arrange a bank statements", "you can vanish when you get there", "you can marry to have a green card", "the passport was stamped and i got a new one", "my friend got visa with a fake bank statement", "my brother used my passport", "i sent money to do a new passport"etc?
Mind you, the embassy staff are also browsing to check and learn more things about Nigeria.
If you expose yourself here because you want to advertise your business, then, how would you succeed in the business except to defraud your clients?

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by pkemmy: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
UK and fake documents, i believe its favour and as much as people believe that the bhc are the almighty,i don't think so,because if the were people with fake bank statements wont be issued students visas
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by tjadeba(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2008
Even the U.S consulate is guilty of that.just last week,they granted a student visa to friend that used a fake bank statement,
i hate incosistencies,
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by IncaGold(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2008
no system is 100% foolproof. Regardless of technology some number of fraudsters will scale thru.
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by remuremu: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I was refused visa and needs to know what to do next.

I applied for visa June 12th and was refused July 10th 2008. The reason was that I submitted a company account - the states as follows-

That u applied to study at the UK and said your Parent would be sponsoring you. It appears that you have paid 50%(6300 pounds) of you fees, thereby making the balance of 13,633 for your accom, tuition and mainte.

it appears that the financial document that you submitted appears not to have enough money in it. And the income tax certificate you submitted was below the remaining balance for you course. AND even if your parent are the Managing Director of the company, the company is a limited liability on its own. the MD cannot spend all of that money on His own.

Therefore there is a balance of probability that your spon. will exhaust all that money. This means that you might end up seeking full time employment. This is the summary and was given a right to appeal.

Some thing like this.

Please advice me on this and I like to know how long an appeal takes to be concluded.[
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by danedrol: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
@vickjustice
Do you want to give
attention to your choice of words?
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by danedrol: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ remu_remu

If you are submitting
financial documents to state that
a company is sponsoring your studies;
there ought to be another document
indicating

^^why the company choose to sponsor you
^^the finance director or accountant has been authorized to pay the fees requested by the University

Now, why would an organization (or an individual) want to spend all its (his/her) income
on sending you to the university?

If you are unable to demonstrate the rational behind such fundings
then such sponsor is liekly to default in the future;
This reasoning makes you - the Applicant a threat to the UK's economic system
Because you are likely to seek employment when the funds stop coming.

You see why the ECO denied the visa?

I am priviledged to deal with a lot of Visa Issues
both UK, US and other countries and I keep saying this;

Visa Rejections can be reduced if only
we adopt the right approach to applying for the Visa (s)
and stop adopting the 'I go die, if i no get am' mentality.

The steps to obtaining a genuine visa are very easy.
If you are not sure about the steps
even after all your online research
why don't you use the services of
Visa Experts like www.thevisasecrets.com

It saves people the heart ache of rejections
and having to vent some rage on forums like this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by meetyommy: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2009
when you have been refused a visa, i believe the next step shouldnt be to accuse others who have been issued visas on whatever ground, it wouldnt help solve your case so why waste your time on such,
Try to stay focused and have hope for a better future
Good Luck
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2009
Omojeje & tjadeba,
pls what exactly do you mean by FAKE STATEMENT?

Is it that:

1. The statement is BOOSTED ie the account is real and was boosted with virtual money to the financial requirement of a paticular embassy?

or

2. That the account was ARRANGED ie the account is real with cash in it but was procured without the consent of the account owner(s)?

or

3. That the account was CARVED ie that the account does not exist but was obtained thanks to the power of desktop publishing?

Please be specific and elaborate on this to help others. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by mygal(f): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
I am very disappointed with the way people come out openly to discuss crime on this forum, am totally ashamed and this is a very serious issue.

How on earth should you discuss forgery in a place like this ?
i was checking something else on the net and i saw this, I'm totally ashamed of you people who are doing this.
I must tell you that you are bringing down the name of your country in the eyes of others.

Already Nigeria is listed as one of the most corrupt countries and instead of you to prove this to the world that things are changing or changed, you bring to the public your illicit act.
Shame on you all who are doing this .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by justwise(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ my gal,

Not only u, i'm reading all the posts here with an open mouth, God!! why why why? How can we turn around and blame other countries for hating us? How can we blame them for treating us like criminals.

We are not smart, this is stupidity to the highest degree. If u got no money after securing visa with fake bank statement, how will u survive here? Work and study full-time? or go into crime to survive?
Why are we so silly?

Next time u open ur dirty mouth and mind to blame other pple apart from urself for problem, remember this site.  Big Fools!!
Re: Uk Student Visa And Fake Bank Statements by james2man: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2009
This is really bad,this is not what you should talk about on this public forum,where anybody can Google and read your comment.(Eti oba nile eti oba loko) Remember Nigerian are working with this consular embassy, We are called thieves Yet we are playing with goat kids haabaaa,

(1)

UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu / Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) / Multiple Car Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Highway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.