Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

ITF Interview And Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ITF Interview And Recruitment (10160 Views)

7 Impressive Questions To Ask In A Job Interview And Why / 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by emeka51: 6:17am On Feb 13, 2019
yes keep faith alive goodnews more people will be called.
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Majimo4: 6:39am On Feb 13, 2019
People are spreading false information just because they didn't make the cut. We shouldn't have to blame the system. Yes, the system has got it's flaws but just to an extent. I don't know anyone in ITF, I happened to be in Jos (I don't come to jos very often, just faith) when the applications were being submitted and I did. I got called for the interview and eventually got the Job. Believe me when o say I don't know ANYONE in ITF. We all know people in government so I would be lying if I say I don't know anyone in government, but the truth is, I never called in any favour for my application. I was destined to be there. We can't all be employed, so let's stop being bitter about it.
And about the recruitment, based on what was said in the orientation; it has been concluded. Information about batches or later invites are completely false.
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by gucciangel(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Majimo4:
People are spreading false information just because they didn't make the cut. We shouldn't have to blame the system. Yes, the system has got it's flaws but just to an extent. I don't know anyone in ITF, I happened to be in Jos (I don't come to jos very often, just faith) when the applications were being submitted and I did. I got called for the interview and eventually got the Job. Believe me when o say I don't know ANYONE in ITF. We all know people in government so I would be lying if I say I don't know anyone in government, but the truth is, I never called in any favour for my application. I was destined to be there. We can't all be employed, so let's stop being bitter about it.
And about the recruitment, based on what was said in the orientation; it has been concluded. Information about batches or later invites are completely false.
Congratulations bro.
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Majimo4:
pls can u confirm for me. I heard that another list is out

1 Like

Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Majimo4: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
HeroHero:
pls can u confirm for me. I heard that another list is out
We've all been posted to different offices, so the said list is for the postings.
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Majimo4:

We've all been posted to different offices, so the said list is for the postings.
pls is it this one ? If so, am talking of another not this

1 Like

Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Majimo4: 6:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Yes, that's the list am talking about.. Frankly, I don't know about any other list, so I can't confirm or deny.
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Majimo4:
Yes, that's the list am talking about.. Frankly, I don't know about any other list, so I can't confirm or deny.
OK, someone told me that another list apart from that was out yesterday.

1 Like

Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pls, who know if ITF is collecting CV? Or are there going to be recruitment this year?
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Xboy1993: 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
HeroHero:
Pls, who know if ITF is collecting CV? Or are there going to be recruitment this year?

They are collecting CV
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Xboy1993:

They are collecting CV
Is it at head office or state offices?
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Xboy1993: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
HeroHero:

Is it at head office or state offices?
Head office at Jos, Plateau state
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by TOM208: 6:32am On Jul 15, 2022
HELP ME SUBMIT MY CV
I WILL PAY FOR ALL EXPENSES INCURRED.
THANK YOU
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Paramilitary11: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Please can one submit at their corporate office in Abuja.

Also, where does the boss stays. Jos or the corporate office
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Xboy1993: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Paramilitary11:
Please can one submit at their corporate office in Abuja.

Also, where does the boss stays. Jos or the corporate office
Jos
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Paramilitary11: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Xboy1993:

Jos
Thank you Xboys. Please, are you presently in Jos?
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Xboy1993: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
Paramilitary11:
Thank you Xboys. Please, are you presently in Jos?

No sir
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Paramilitary11: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Xboy1993:

No sir
Please is there anyway I can submit without having to travel to jos?
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Xboy1993: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Paramilitary11:
Please is there anyway I can submit without having to travel to jos?
I don't know
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Paramilitary11: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2022
Xboy1993:

I don't know
ok. Thanks Xboy
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Xboy1993: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Pls I am asking how long is itf induction, does it takes weeks or month?
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by EbubeMiraclee: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Paramilitary11: 9:03am On Jul 18, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
Good evening, please when do you think APL will be out. Please throw more light on the induction.
I think you're quoting the wrong person. I have not even submitted my CV yet
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by New007: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2022
Please how sure is the info? Because I'm planning on traveling there today and submitting tomorrow.

Please, kindly respond if you've got any legit info.

Xboy 1993, please do you have an idea?
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Xboy1993: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2022
EbubeMiraclee:
Good evening, please when do you think APL will be out. Please throw more light on the induction.

About?
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by EbubeMiraclee: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ok
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by Paramilitary11: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
New007:
Please how sure is the info? Because I'm planning on traveling there today and submitting tomorrow.

Please can we connect on WhatsApp.
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by New007: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Paramilitary11:
Please can we connect on WhatsApp.
send pm
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by JO01: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
New007:

Please kindly help me submit the CV if you are in Jos drop your WhatsApp or email.

my pm isn't responding
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by New007: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
JO01:

Please kindly help me submit the CV if you are in Jos drop your WhatsApp or email.

my pm isn't responding
I haven't confirmed if they're collecting yet. You can drop your number and I'll contact you, though.
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by JO01: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
New007:
I haven't confirmed if they're collecting yet. You can drop your number and I'll contact you, though.
Please kindly check your mail.Thank you
Re: ITF Interview And Recruitment by sterlingD(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
New007:
Follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government/1337check from current page to like ten or more pages backwards ITF was mentioned several times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ips Msc Entrance Examination (institute Of Petroleum Studies) Uniport / NCDMB/TUPNI Sponsored Local/overseas Oil And Gas Related Training Aptitude Test / Dear N-teach Volunteers, When Are Your Schools Resuming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.