Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku (24152 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by dodoro(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
We cannot afford to give key to our national treasury to Atiku who is a certified thief. NEVER!!!
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by sirRufai: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=ChangetheChange post=75177001] grin grin grin Zombies may ur life be ruined the same way Buhari ruined Nigeria May recession befall those supporting buhari May Boko Haram befall those supporting Buhari May fulani herdsmen befall those supporting buhari[/quote Abi Oloriburuku leleyi ni
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by dannybrasky(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Savage grin

AntiWailer:

May yours be raped the way PDP raped our treasury since 1999.

May your promotion/election be decided the way Governor's forum election was decided during Jonathan's reign.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by BuhariAdvocate: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bastard we love him and I will going to vote him .atiku is an idiot 419.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
deboysben:
Atiku is ok

Buhari should go and take care of himself in Daura lets try atiku
imagine your statement “let’s try Atiku” you’re not even convinced about who you want to cast your vote for!!!
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Asebaba1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Staro:
Buhari is the worst President in Nigeria's history.

Me and my family are not voting him
Eya. More free money
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Dandavido: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Idiot
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by SamuelLoch: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you've been making progress, as in personal development in the ramifications that are pertinent to you, no political effect would batter you.
In fact, you would get better...

It's better to have a central government serve the country as a lot of progress would be made. So if APC, then they would be able to achieve more wins and rectify their errors, if another party based on trial, expect demerits but let the party serve a longer term.

Nigeria's problem is beyond trying different parties on short term basis. Making this country great requires foreseeing, planning on the go (beyond manifestos), trials and errors and of course a longer period of time to keep the dream alive.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Jubiliee: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
We re-elect him over and over again
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Hoodbilonia: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
atiku wey don say he go emrich him fam. fwends
abegi
liar
looser
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by honor4me: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
Whether our lives better or it no better, we can't vote in a looter. No way! By the way I thought Atiku had stopped all campaigns. Why this?
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Evercurious(f): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
sureheaven:
Ole man.....
Who do you wanna decieve ...

When did Idris abdulkareem sang nigeria jagajaga.

When did African china sang food no dey, water no dey and our road no good and so on

When black face sang this hard life wey we leave for nija.

Was Nigeria better or working then. shocked

That was just a simply and harmless challenge. Why the unnecessary reaction?
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Enuose242(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:
Glory be to God, my life and that of my family has been better under Buhari.

Thank God, my community now enjoy 20hours electricity a day.

Thank God the road leading to my hometown (Jebba-Offa) has be rehabilitated.

Thank Goodness, no more bomb blast in my adopted state (Kaduna) no more fear of going out.

By the special grace of God, I, my family and friends shall vote Buhari and all APC candidates .uninterruptedly.

To you and everybody who is supporting BUHARI AND APC MAY YOUR LIFE BE IN THE SAME Current situation NIGERIA IS AND MAY YOUR LIFE BE THE SAME WAY BUHARI AND APC IS RUNNING NIGERIA...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by mindurword(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:

January 27, 2019
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has asked young Nigerians to re-elect President Muhammadu Buhari if they got new jobs and a better life in the last four years.

In a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications, Phrank Shuaibu, the former Vice-President urged Nigerians to vote for the PDP if their lives had gone worse in the last four years of APC government.

He said having worsened the level of poverty in the country, Buhari does not deserve to ask Nigerians for another chance.

The statement read in part, “The truth is that, there is no country in the world where a president with this appalling record could ever be re-elected.

“Over 100 million Nigerians cannot afford even one decent meal a day, yet their President is seeking re-election.

“The world powers as well as Nigerians also have intelligence that Buhari will decisively lose the elections since the people are angry because they are hungry and have no jobs.

“There is no level of rigging that this vile government could ever do to overturn the millions of Nigerians who will turn up at the polls to vote him out.

“We ask our dearest young population who got a job under Buhari in the last four years to vote for Buhari.

“But all those who lost their jobs and whose relations lost their jobs and businesses to his maladministration should please come out in large numbers to elect Atiku Abubabar, who is a harbinger of job creation.”

https://punchng.com/re-elect-buhari-if-you-got-better-life-in-the-past-four-years-atiku-tells-youth/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
THE LINEUP IS NOW COMPLETE

EFCC - Magu

NFIU- Hamman-Tukur

Police- Mohammed

DSS- Bichi

NIA- Ahmed

AGF - Malami

Appeal Court - Bulkachuwa

High Court - Abdul Kafarati

Supreme Court - Tanko

The entire judiciary is in the hands of a section of the country.

This is brazen.

Are we still "one Nigeria"?

How do you defend this?Say no to bad government og APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by 21GunnSalute(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Zombies may ur life be ruined the same way Buhari ruined Nigeria
May recession befall those supporting buhari
May Boko Haram befall those supporting Buhari
May fulani herdsmen befall those supporting buhari
Aaamin oooo!

1 Like

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by ribado79(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jowonloju:
Me Too
me too
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Iyajison: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari supporters take note of this:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Myde4naija(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Zombies may ur life be ruined the same way Buhari ruined Nigeria
May recession befall those supporting buhari
May Boko Haram befall those supporting Buhari
May fulani herdsmen befall those supporting buhari
may your resources be useless to you and your entire generation

May the whole of your sweat be looted away by robbers and rouges around you

May every social amenities you need to live a better life remain dilapidated and destroyed like the way PDP as destroyed this country.

May your political sympathy for looters embedded your relatives and friend so that they will see nothing wrong while you will continue living a bad life.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by 21GunnSalute(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Staro:
Buhari is the worst President in Nigeria's history.

Me and my family are not voting him
Collect am! 4+0! Back 2Daura issa goal!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Enuose242:

To you and everybody who is supporting BUHARI AND APC MAY YOUR LIFE BE IN THE SAME Current situation NIGERIA IS AND MAY YOUR LIFE BE THE SAME WAY BUHARI AND APC IS RUNNING NIGERIA...
may yours be like that of PDP 16years of government
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by AllenSpencer: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
And we should vote for him that's planning what's left of Nigeria to his cronies.

Atiku thinks all Nigerians are dull like his few followers

After promising Obasanjo 50% shares of NNPC if he gets to power, Baba Iyabo to jump up start to dey campaign.

Atiku is a thief, rogue and fraudster

Nobody knows him well better than Obasanjo and Obasanjo already said all about him in his book
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Ken4Christ: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:

Thank Goodness, no more bomb blast in my adopted state (Kaduna) no more fear of going out.

By the special grace of God, I, my family and friends shall vote Buhari and all APC candidates .uninterruptedly.

And you are happy that people are being slaughtered like chicken under the watchful eyes of Buhari. This also includes soldiers. Boko Haram are more dreadful than ever. Corruption fight is one sided. Suicide rate is much higher. Naira has not appreciated. Food items are much more expensive. Fuel prices have increased and subsidy has not disappeared. Federal appointed is one sided. This is the government you and your family still wants to vote for. You must be one of the terrorists. God will judge you all for attempting to bring this terrorist back to government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Omega30(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
olaolulazio:
I will vote him insha Allah cuz the last 4 years has been better than that of OBJ and GEJ.

It can only get better.
May you and your family continue to receive Buhari type of blessings forever!!!

2 Likes

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Asapchris(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:

Me too.... Atiku thanks for your advice hooo
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by davecris(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:

Ode. Be lying to yourself and your community.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:

Aren't you also scared of army of unemployed youths in your locality? Have you inquired how they survive or you're waiting to be a victim of their circumstance before you realize that all is not well in the country? Yes, I'm lucky to be living fine, but really worried about the hungry and sternly looking young men around my vicinity who might want to prey on my surviving wealth and might lose my life in the process. All is not well to even the wealthy in our society if you must know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by coolfems(m): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is a common reasoning oo. If you know you know.
Visit www.tapoutnews.com.ng. vote Atiku for a better Nigeria
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Neoteny(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
PMB conducted normal political campaign

Atiku is adopting a campaign of calumny and slander. He's so desperate all he's doing is begging for people to vote for him not on the basis of the phantom "Atiku plan", but on the grounds of spreading malicious disinformation, falsehood, fear, uncertainty and doubt.

He's capitalized and exploited every misery including soldiers murdered by ISIS and BH, fulani herdsmen (he owns thousands of cows roaming all over Nigeria, by the way), and religious sentiments.

He's now telling people who couldn't find work on account of an economy raped and battered for 16 years by the same PDP that a government in its first term is responsible for the decades of rot occasioned by the political class.

His much publicized Dubai retreat is a bust; his US visit has turned out to be a PR stunt (no one of repute in the US government received him; he was able to secure only the momentary attention of a hapless and largely unknown US congressman)

This was how Reno and the Twitter Bruce Lee accidentally ran into an oblivious Alan Greenspan during breakfast and the shady duo got a photo opportunity they mischaracterized to their mindless followers as a deliberate meeting with the former US Fed Reserve chair on policy.

We've not seen any credible blueprint or roadmap of how PDP, in specific terms, intends to right their wrongs of 16 years. Instead all we get is the tired and worn political rhetorics from Election 101 of "job creation, solving security etc".

If Atiku is such a master job creator then how come none of his businesses have a footprint outside Adamawa? Where are the graduates getting jobs in his shady businesses set up with looted funds?

Fear mongering and alarmist tactics won't win him election; it didn't work for GEJ.

Atiku simply wants to rouse angst and frustration as his mechanism for sliding into power.

1 Like

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
God is good oo. For him to have children like ds n still be able to keep his kul

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. / Wike And Danagogo To Commission Bonny, Nembe Jetty (photos) / Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.