Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku (24162 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Boyooosa(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
You are not a good ambassador of your principal. If you are truly reflecting the ideology of your Benefactor, that means I'll struggle to add two more people to myself so that three people can vote against PDP.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Neoteny(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
PMB conducted normal political campaign

Atiku is adopting a campaign of calumny and slander.

He's so desperate all he's doing is begging for people to vote for him not on the basis of the phantom "Atiku plan", but on the grounds of spreading malicious disinformation, falsehood, fear, uncertainty and doubt.

He's capitalized and exploited every misery including soldiers murdered by ISIS and BH, fulani herdsmen (he owns thousands of cows roaming all over Nigeria, by the way), and religious sentiments.

He's now telling people who couldn't find work on account of an economy raped and battered for 16 years by the same PDP that a government in its first term trying to fix their colossal mess is responsible for the decades of rot occasioned by the political class.

His much publicized Dubai retreat is a bust; his US visit has turned out to be a PR stunt (no one of repute in the US government received him; he was able to secure only the momentary attention of a hapless and largely unknown US congressman)

This was how Reno and the Twitter Bruce Lee accidentally ran into an oblivious Alan Greenspan during breakfast and the shady duo got a photo opportunity they mischaracterized to their mindless followers as a deliberate meeting with the former US Fed Reserve chair on policy.

We've not seen any credible blueprint or roadmap of how PDP, in specific terms, intends to right their wrongs of 16 years. Instead all we get is the tired and worn political rhetorics from Election 101 of "job creation, solving security etc".

If Atiku is such a master job creator then how come none of his businesses have a footprint outside Adamawa? Where are the graduates getting jobs in his shady businesses set up with looted funds?

Fear mongering and alarmist tactics won't win him election; it didn't work for GEJ.

Atiku simply wants to rouse angst and frustration as his mechanism for sliding into power.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by blowjob: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
GO F..K URSELF LOOTER AKITU..

SAI BUHARI
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by erico2k2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
ClearFlair:

Corruption is Nigeria’s number one problem. It’s either we eliminate corruption fast or it will totally consume our nation. Buhari is the only leader who has shown any interest in fighting corruption. People say his anti-corruption war is one-sided but for me, even if it one-sided it is progress.

People say things are hard but do not realize things are hard because of the mismanagement and corruption in the previous administrations. A country cannot lose so much money and expect everything to be normal a few years after. If you now factor-in the fact that the price of oil has dropped and Nigeria’s major source of revenue is oil, you’ll see why we seem to be going through a dark patch. But if you look at figures now you will see things are gradually improving so why would I want a change of government when things are now beginning to gradually lookup.

About the herdsmen issue, I have never seen a herdsman carrying a gun. There have been several attacks by cattle rustlers in places like Zamfara and Sokoto. When it happens in Zamfara they call them bandits but when it happens in Benue or Plateau they politicize it and call them Fulani herdsmen. Who do you think politicizes these things? Of course it’s the opposition party. And the truth is these attacks have been happening before Buhari came into power but media coverage wasn’t as much and it was not politicized. A party that loots and also politicizes the deaths of innocent citizens for political gain is both desperate and deadly and is not fit to govern.

Nigerians have been complaining about recycled politicians. I can categorically tell you that another four years for Buhari is the quickest way to welcome a new breed of politicians. Imagine if Atiku came in, after looting the treasury dry for 8 years he will now hand over to people like Saraki, Dino, Fayose, Wike etc. How will you wrestle power from such greedy people and how will Nigeria survive that?

I have been privileged to examine plans of technocrats in the Buhari administration and I can tell you that PDP cannot match such plans, they just don’t have the intellectual capacity to conceive and deliver such projects. The Next Level mantra is no joke. I have seen the master plan and I am convinced that another 4 years under Buhari will set Nigeria on the path to greatness. God bless Nigeria!
what intellectuals? are we talking of that minister of Power? or the minister of Finance that took off to the UK? or that illussive minister of Petrolume??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Enuose242(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:
may yours be like that of PDP 16years of government

Lol ... You should have said Amen to that little prayer... I thought your life was better under buhari and Apc led government... Will u gerarare Smelling Apc Pig!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ken4Christ:

And you are happy that people are being slaughtered like chicken under the watchful eyes of Buhari. This also includes soldiers. Boko Haram are more dreadful than ever. Corruption fight is one sided. Suicide rate is much higher. Naira has not appreciated. Food items are much more expensive. Fuel prices have increased and subsidy has not disappeared. Federal appointed is one sided. This is the government you and your family still wants to vote for. You must be one of the terrorists. God will judge you all for attempting to bring this terrorist back to government.

All what you've raised is a question for another day.

There are still security challenges but comparing what we have to then my brother you're been PDP apologist.

More so your oga said if my life is better under Buhari I should reelect him and that's what I will do
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Enuose242:

Lol ... You should have said Amen to that little prayer... I thought your life was better under buhari and Apc led government... Will u gerarare Smelling Apc Pig!
but why can't you either say Amen
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
echodrum:
Taa mechie Onu Gi there!! By the Grace of these and that... What about millions who are out of jobs, the blood that flows here and there caused by the herdsmen, the suffering masses and business that closed? So thier own Nigeria God is different from yours? All you care about is yourself and your family because the administration might have favoured you in away. Don't you know that there are people in overseas who still do not like Buharias administration. You think the reason is because they are not feeding well and enjoying 24hr light?
Anuofia...

Oga if you're suffering I and my family are not.
If your community are bereaved of electricity sorry mine is not.

You presidential candidate just said if am happy with my life under Buhari I should reelect him and that's what I will do.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by ezegold4we: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
The wasted side of this country called South West especially youruba Muslims are the most dumbest people in the whole Nigeria,they will prefer their terrorist Buhari for anything, I pity the Yoruba tribe and tinubu becos they will see the real colour of Buhari if he returns again,
Who told you that Buhari will hand over to southerner talk more of osinanjo whom he sees everyday as a pastor and an infidel in Aso rock, una eyes will soon clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by balodihno14(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
myners007:
Im glad your life is better because u have 20 hours power supply daily. May your future be characterized by the progress achieved by this govt.

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by olajizz01(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
AccessME:
This word is enough to make Afonjas wise up and open their eyes to see who Buhari really is buh no they won't. They prefer to live their little political relevance left supporting and aslicking the Hausas.

Vote Buhari For another 4yrs if this govt hav improve ur living stand re-elect him u hear?

Buhari go deal with una till una brain go reset to normal reasoning and unbias thinking. Una mumu never do.

Una eye go soon clear.
Guess Atiku that you and your generation are asslicking is flatty.

You these people have lost your thinking sanity,your brain has been replaced with sawdust.

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by dominusgai(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Larryndelaw:
You dont need to tell us . I will compare 16 years to 4years and make up my mind. Thank God we not importing Tooth pick and Tomatoes again.
Hmmm, we are still importing those things like hell. Or have you reopened Dangote's tomato paste plant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Enuose242(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:
but why can't you either say Amen

AMEN!!! ... YOU TOO SAY AMEN !... Fool again may your life be just like the way buhari is running Nigeria... and may your life be the same way the economy is now as we speak ... Mr my life is better under buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by olaolulazio(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Omega30:
May you and your family continue to receive Buhari type of blessings forever!!!
It can only get better.

1 Like

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by jamiusegun(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
When it's time you will congratulate President Muhanmodul Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chukwudi4naija:
Aren't you also scared of army of unemployed youths in your locality? Have you inquired how they survive or you're waiting to be a victim of their circumstance before you realize that all is not well in the country? Yes, I'm lucky to be living fine, but really worried about the hungry and sternly looking young men around my vicinity who might want to prey on my surviving wealth and might lose my life in the process. All is not well to even the wealthy in our society if you must know.

Sir, people are hungry has always been said since 1960s. People in my locality are not hungry, most of them are into farming.

I once saw an almajiri boy between the age of 20-25 and said he harvested about 150 bags of maize and also planning to plant a bag of beans that same year, this are people you see on the street and say they're hungry.

Sir, move around people, mingle with people and you'll realize that there is no extravagant spending not that there is no food.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by dominusgai(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
omokab:
hear stupid advice from a stupid crook. na you I go vote before? God forbid bad thing in my life. I'm enjoying pmb far more better than obj and Jonathan 16years of misrule. so, i can't join big head for nothing atifku with bad reign of PDP 16 years again. I will vote for buari with my family and good friends.
Please, 20 years ago how old were u? Because you are talking as if you started earning in Obasanjo's era when I strongly believe you were still a toddler then.
In fact I don't think you have been earning for more than two years.
Let those who built their companies in Obasanjo's and Jonathan's time be the one to compare who is better, not you who have no business lifespan that has lived that long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Enuose242:

AMEN!!! ... YOU TOO SAY AMEN !... Fool again may your life be just like the way buhari is running Nigeria... and may your life be the same way the economy is now as we speak ... Mr my life is better under buhari
I assist you in saying Amen. Remember it can only get better. You're just so bittered.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
davecris:
Ode. Be lying to yourself and your community.
eyah your life is so terrified to the extent that you assume everyone life is like yours.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:

January 27, 2019
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has asked young Nigerians to re-elect President Muhammadu Buhari if they got new jobs and a better life in the last four years.

In a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications, Phrank Shuaibu, the former Vice-President urged Nigerians to vote for the PDP if their lives had gone worse in the last four years of APC government.

He said having worsened the level of poverty in the country, Buhari does not deserve to ask Nigerians for another chance.

The statement read in part, “The truth is that, there is no country in the world where a president with this appalling record could ever be re-elected.

“Over 100 million Nigerians cannot afford even one decent meal a day, yet their President is seeking re-election.

“The world powers as well as Nigerians also have intelligence that Buhari will decisively lose the elections since the people are angry because they are hungry and have no jobs.

“There is no level of rigging that this vile government could ever do to overturn the millions of Nigerians who will turn up at the polls to vote him out.

“We ask our dearest young population who got a job under Buhari in the last four years to vote for Buhari.

“But all those who lost their jobs and whose relations lost their jobs and businesses to his maladministration should please come out in large numbers to elect Atiku Abubabar, who is a harbinger of job creation.”

https://punchng.com/re-elect-buhari-if-you-got-better-life-in-the-past-four-years-atiku-tells-youth/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

We may not be where we supposed to be but you're (with your godfather Obasanjo) not the solution.

You lack the required integrity to see Nigeria through.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by bizzibodi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Atiku shld focus on why we shld vote for him,why he is a better choice among over 70 candidates.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Enuose242(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
MrAJQ:
I assist you in saying Amen. Remember it can only get better. You're just so bittered.

Now you have officially proved that everybody supporting APC AND BUHARI ARE VERY VERY STUPID

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Hafeezcodex1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
I can't vote ur so called Atiku for a million naira, Atiku is first class BARA'O
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by dominusgai(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
ClearFlair:

Corruption is Nigeria’s number one problem. It’s either we eliminate corruption fast or it will totally consume our nation. Buhari is the only leader who has shown any interest in fighting corruption. People say his anti-corruption war is one-sided but for me, even if it one-sided it is progress.

People say things are hard but do not realize things are hard because of the mismanagement and corruption in the previous administrations. A country cannot lose so much money and expect everything to be normal a few years after. If you now factor-in the fact that the price of oil has dropped and Nigeria’s major source of revenue is oil, you’ll see why we seem to be going through a dark patch. But if you look at figures now you will see things are gradually improving so why would I want a change of government when things are now beginning to gradually lookup.

About the herdsmen issue, I have never seen a herdsman carrying a gun. There have been several attacks by cattle rustlers in places like Zamfara and Sokoto. When it happens in Zamfara they call them bandits but when it happens in Benue or Plateau they politicize it and call them Fulani herdsmen. Who do you think politicizes these things? Of course it’s the opposition party. And the truth is these attacks have been happening before Buhari came into power but media coverage wasn’t as much and it was not politicized. A party that loots and also politicizes the deaths of innocent citizens for political gain is both desperate and deadly and is not fit to govern.

Nigerians have been complaining about recycled politicians. I can categorically tell you that another four years for Buhari is the quickest way to welcome a new breed of politicians. Imagine if Atiku came in, after looting the treasury dry for 8 years he will now hand over to people like Saraki, Dino, Fayose, Wike etc. How will you wrestle power from such greedy people and how will Nigeria survive that?

I have been privileged to examine plans of technocrats in the Buhari administration and I can tell you that PDP cannot match such plans, they just don’t have the intellectual capacity to conceive and deliver such projects. The Next Level mantra is no joke. I have seen the master plan and I am convinced that another 4 years under Buhari will set Nigeria on the path to greatness. God bless Nigeria!

Hmm, first of all, keep that mantra. You cannot keep blaming mismanagement for the hardship when things fell apart in Buhari's tenure. It is just like a striker blaming a midfielder for inability to score a goal when the ball has passed to him.

Secondly, any vision must be plain for all to see, I don't need to be privileged to examine the plans of those in office to know if they are sound.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by dominusgai(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
dodoro:
We cannot afford to give key to our national treasury to Atiku who is a certified thief. NEVER!!!
Please who certified him a thief? Is his name in any document or a video showing him collecting bribe? Oh wait, that was gaduje. And remind me what your incorruptible president said or did about him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by bizhop01: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
olaolulazio:
I will vote him insha Allah cuz the last 4 years has been better than that of OBJ and GEJ.

It can only get better.
Only IDIOT will vote a leader have allready prove that he has no VISION and nothing to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Chukwudi4naija(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ken4Christ:

And you are happy that people are being slaughtered like chicken under the watchful eyes of Buhari. This also includes soldiers. Boko Haram are more dreadful than ever. Corruption fight is one sided. Suicide rate is much higher. Naira has not appreciated. Food items are much more expensive. Fuel prices have increased and subsidy has not disappeared. Federal appointed is one sided. This is the government you and your family still wants to vote for. You must be one of the terrorists. God will judge you all for attempting to bring this terrorist back to government.
Don't mind him. By the time he realizes the hardship he wants to inflict on himself, it will be too late. That is how my friend who after two years was still supporting this government having given up on them after my initial support came to borrow some money for food from me. I can't even condemn this government more than he does now. Hungar has a way of resetting one's way of reasoning. Even my leftovers can never be given to fools.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
lilangelapc:
Idiot, why not since 16yrs,na 4yrs ago poverty start for the country..... You way over rich 4yrs ago who u help?

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by shegra58: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
lonelydora:
Taking Buhari back to Daura is a task for all of us.
talk for yourself abeg who go vote that known theif Atiku shocked
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chukwudi4naija:
Don't mind him. By the time he realizes the hardship he wants to inflict on himself, it will be too late. That is how my friend who after two years was still supporting this government having given up on them after my initial support came to borrow some money for food from me. I can't even condemn this government more than he does now. Hungar has a way of resetting one's way of reasoning. Even my leftovers can never be given to fools.

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Tareq1105: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
shegra58:
talk for yourself abeg who go vote that known theif Atiku shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product / 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno / Why I Did Not Pick Aluko As My Cos - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.