Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku (24160 Views)

We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament / Sheikh Dahiru: Nigerians Didn’t Elect Buhari To Be Sold Like Animals / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by gare(f): 3:31am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

You lack sense of reasoning

Those they pray for are yet to make it, more or less the ones they curse everyday, it's not Good you get involved in what you don't understand, I know you don't benefit anything from this government, so you should be careful the way you react to issues because the curses on you is becoming too much, so you will know the Genesis of of your problem if it is caused by your lack of wisdom or your blind support for PMB, be wise
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Seetto: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2019
ClearFlair:

Corruption is Nigeria’s number one problem. It’s either we eliminate corruption fast or it will totally consume our nation. Buhari is the only leader who has shown any interest in fighting corruption. People say his anti-corruption war is one-sided but for me, even if it one-sided it is progress.

People say things are hard but do not realize things are hard because of the mismanagement and corruption in the previous administrations. A country cannot lose so much money and expect everything to be normal a few years after. If you now factor-in the fact that the price of oil has dropped and Nigeria’s major source of revenue is oil, you’ll see why we seem to be going through a dark patch. But if you look at figures now you will see things are gradually improving so why would I want a change of government when things are now beginning to gradually lookup.

About the herdsmen issue, I have never seen a herdsman carrying a gun. There have been several attacks by cattle rustlers in places like Zamfara and Sokoto. When it happens in Zamfara they call them bandits but when it happens in Benue or Plateau they politicize it and call them Fulani herdsmen. Who do you think politicizes these things? Of course it’s the opposition party. And the truth is these attacks have been happening before Buhari came into power but media coverage wasn’t as much and it was not politicized. A party that loots and also politicizes the deaths of innocent citizens for political gain is both desperate and deadly and is not fit to govern.

Nigerians have been complaining about recycled politicians. I can categorically tell you that another four years for Buhari is the quickest way to welcome a new breed of politicians. Imagine if Atiku came in, after looting the treasury dry for 8 years he will now hand over to people like Saraki, Dino, Fayose, Wike etc. How will you wrestle power from such greedy people and how will Nigeria survive that?

I have been privileged to examine plans of technocrats in the Buhari administration and I can tell you that PDP cannot match such plans, they just don’t have the intellectual capacity to conceive and deliver such projects. The Next Level mantra is no joke. I have seen the master plan and I am convinced that another 4 years under Buhari will set Nigeria on the path to greatness. God bless Nigeria!
You are too much jare.......permits me to copy your nice write up..

1 Like

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by fokusmind: 6:32am On Jan 28, 2019
If I do not vote Buhari, who wil I? Any known thief? Atiku is beginning to lose his reasoning
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by femmoy(m): 6:35am On Jan 28, 2019
AccessME:
This word is enough to make Afonjas wise up and open their eyes to see who Buhari really is buh no they won't. They prefer to live their little political relevance left supporting and aslicking the Hausas.

Vote Buhari For another 4yrs if this govt hav improve ur living stand re-elect him u hear?

Buhari go deal with una till una brain go reset to normal reasoning and unbias thinking. Una mumu never do.

Una eye go soon clear.

[s]
AccessME:
This word is enough to make Afonjas wise up and open their eyes to see who Buhari really is buh no they won't. They prefer to live their little political relevance left supporting and aslicking the Hausas.

Vote Buhari For another 4yrs if this govt hav improve ur living stand re-elect him u hear?

Buhari go deal with una till una brain go reset to normal reasoning and unbias thinking. Una mumu never do.

Una eye go soon clear.

try get small sense
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Ken4Christ: 6:41am On Jan 28, 2019
MrAJQ:

All what you've raised is a question for another day.

There are still security challenges but comparing what we have to then my brother you're been PDP apologist.

More so your oga said if my life is better under Buhari I should reelect him and that's what I will do

Go ahead. May the herdsmen locate your family one day so you will know how it feels.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by mukthar2000(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2019
We don't care, we must re-elect him, looters are not expected in that office anymore
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by sarrki(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2019
gare:

Those they pray for are yet to make it, more or less the ones they curse everyday, it's not Good you get involved in what you don't understand, I know you don't benefit anything from this government, so you should be careful the way you react to issues because the curses on you is becoming too much, so you will know the Genesis of of your problem if it is caused by your lack of wisdom or your blind support for PMB, be wise

Prayer of a sinner is noise to God
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by gare(f): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

Prayer of a sinner is noise to God

You better learn, don't think all that comment here on Nairaland are sinners, the curse on you is too much, for what you have not even benefitted from.

If I ask you what you have personally benefitted from this government, I believe you have nothing to say about that
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Bobnotrouble: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for the advice.
I'm really enjoying this regime and will like it to continue, especially by knowing fully well that the goats were kept out of our yams.
The former goats that ate our yams during the stealing-is-not-corruption era were being haunted to vomit the yams they hate illicitly.
Next Level for sure!
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Neoteny(m): 7:37am On Jan 28, 2019
dominusgai:

OK, where can I see the one your president made? Let me guess, it is only by privilege I can see it

Simple

Rid Nigeria of corruption

And that offends people like you

So here we are
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Even if I were to vote for someone it will never be Buhari.
According statistics and research, egg was #30 during Jonathan's government now it is #50.
How about rice and...........
He is a colossal embarrassment
Any other person is OK for me
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2019
And then we now import match sticks(matches)
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by sarrki(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2019
gare:

You better learn, don't think all that comment here on Nairaland are sinners, the curse on you is too much, for what you have not even benefitted from.

If I ask you what you have personally benefitted from this government, I believe you have nothing to say about that

Can you Just face your business of supporting looters and swerve from my lane?

Everyone is free to support whoever he or she wants to support

Immaturity is when you force or coerced me to forcefully like your candidate or choice
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by gare(f): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

Can you Just face your business of supporting looters and swerve from my lane?

Everyone is free to support whoever he or she wants to support

Immaturity is when you force or coerced me to forcefully like your candidate or choice

You are just displaying that you are pained, I have never suggested that you should support looters, like the once you are supporting, but you seem to be the immature one yet that does not see the massive corruption going on in this government.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by sarrki(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2019
gare:

You are just displaying that you are pained, I have never suggested that you should support looters, like the once you are supporting, but you seem to be the immature one yet that does not see the massive corruption going on in this government.

I don’t troll with Pdp online miscreants
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by gare(f): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

[s]I don’t troll with Pdp online miscreants
[/s]

Is that the best you can say, it clearly shows you have nothing upstairs aside propaganda, you cant even say what you have personally benefited from this government, which makes you confirmed Z candidate, hence the pain, take it easy because Nigeria will be taken away from dullards like you and your people in Power, stealing massively and making us believe they are fighting corruption
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by don4real18(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Staro:
Buhari is the worst President in Nigeria's history.

Me and my family are not voting him
Actually, your family will. It's their choice, not yours grin
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Ken4Christ:

Go ahead. May the herdsmen locate your family one day so you will know how it feels.
May the boko haram that prevail under PDP administration locate your family Sp that you feel how people felt
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by thewesternking: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2019
We won't elect you because we don't want it worse.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2019
justjify:

You can't see beyond your nose
How much do you buy foodstuff in the market?
How much do you buy fuel today.?l
If you had seen beyond your nose you would have know that the government is working on resuscitating the agricultural sector of the country which has been yielding positive results.

Food stuff price has been on decline for the past six months now, pls ensure you understand the reason behind a move before you criticise it.

On fuel price pls make enough research and give yourself the reason behind hike in fuel price
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2019
AFONJACOW:
may God take care of u and that of ur family exactly the way Buhari/Jubrin Is taking care of Nigeria Amen
May God take care of you and your family exactly the way Atiku and PDP took care of Nigeria for the past 16years
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by praise2009: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2019
AT LEAST CORRUPTION HAS REDUCED.
FORWARD EVER BACKWARD NEVER IN MY LIFE
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Pat081: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2019
And only a fool will try you again
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Jeremiahgirl01(f): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Atiku has nothing to offer,I'd prefer any other party rather than PDP who left the country in a mess,few years back.
Atiku in obasanjo's regime that sold most of the government owned companies, which would have provided jobs for the people,wants to rule again,maybe this time he will even sell Nigeria.4years of the APC compared to 16years of the PDP is it not enough to know that APC needs time,since they have been to clear up the mess and debt Jonathan left the country in.
voting Atiku is like going back to the beginning i.e starting from the scratch
Atiku and his team of liars and deceivers shouldn't be given a chance to ruin Nigeria.Before voting go deep into the history of how Atiku,obasanjo and the PDP as a whole ruled Nigeria in their own time and see how they injured the economy.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2019
davecris:
personally i live a life u can only dream of. But i am not stupid not to know that majority of Nigerians are suffering as a result of bad governance. Stupid online minions like u are aware of this but pretend all is well cos of paltry 20k every month to trend Buhari's non-existent achievements. Karma will get you all in no distant time.

I won't argue to much with you it very obvious you don't know the happening in the country you depend mainly on they say.

What has only stopped is extravagant spending and everyone started crying.

More so please tell me the group of Buhari online that part 20K monthly so that I can intensify in spreading Buhari achievement
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by yuvisan: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2019
DEFINITELY PMB WILL BE RE- ELECTED BY GOD’s OWN GRACE

FOR THE GOOD OF NIGERIANS PRESENT AND UNBORN.

BUHARI HAS THE MANDATE TO BUILD THE COMMONWEALTH NOT LOOT OR SQUANDER IT.

OUR GRANDCHILDREN HAVE TO CHOP TOO,

THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD , THE INVINCIBLE WARRIOR FOR THE PEOPLE.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by yuvisan: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2019
The people are hungry , but

WHO STOLE THEIR FOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE ?
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by pepe4u: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2019
Both are birds of same feather. Buhari , atiku are all same old politicians. We need fresh blood with new ideas not all this old thieves promising us heaven on earth just to get our votes and after that they will show us their true colours.
Re: Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku by Enuose242(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2019
MrAJQ:
I assist you in saying Amen. Remember it can only get better. You're just so bittered.

Don’t forget that everyday of your life this curse To you supporting BUHARI AND APC MAY YOUR LIFE BE IN THE SAME Current situation NIGERIA IS AND MAY YOUR LIFE BE THE SAME WAY BUHARI AND APC IS RUNNING NIGERIA... It would FOLLOW YOU to every nook and cranny of your life ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.