Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa (32753 Views)

How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by TMemos: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
dhardy09:
People shouting Otege in Kwara must Know APC means destruction and why is the same people Okay with Tinubu reign of 20yrs in Lagos

What the people want is what the people want.

That's democracy.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Preciousgift90: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Stupid APC Paid Otoge Chanters. E Go Clare For Una Eyes Soon. Baba Oloye All D Way
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by TMemos: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
laughitall:
Jesus said it is finished...����Saraki it's time to rest ....

His time is up.

He made a mistake and a wrong move which his father never made: being in opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
deji17:

Na the same so called "rented crowd" go still vote Saraki out.
Suit Yourself
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by deji17: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
MorbidAngel7:
Suit Yourself
Thank you.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by boborneyor(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
I knew Saraki will be disgraced today with that move ...You went to offa of all places to show your popularity , even him papa no dey try that

Saraki after watching this video embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Yusuf54: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
lonelydora:
My dislike for APC/Buhari should not be seen as my likeness for PDP/Atiku. But, the truth remains that WE will vote for Atiku because he is the only person capable of ousting Buhari out of Aso Rock.

Any vote given to any other candidate apart from Atiku is wasted, and it may increase Buhari's chance of coming back.

The '3rd Force' should start now and prepare for 2023. We will vote PDP out by 2023
Be deceivn yourself..

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by honor4me: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
lonelydora:
My dislike for APC/Buhari should not be seen as my likeness for PDP/Atiku. But, the truth remains that WE will vote for Atiku because he is the only person capable of ousting Buhari out of Aso Rock.

Any vote given to any other candidate apart from Atiku is wasted, and it may increase Buhari's chance of coming back.

The '3rd Force' should start now and prepare for 2023. We will vote PDP out by 2023
The APC train is moving fast towards 2023! No force can stop that. Its better to join and work for the Next Level. Dont waste your vote by voting for any other candidate other than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by nwanyionitsha: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Alexis11:
Saraki stand no chance in this coming election.

I pity him though. cool
You are pitying a senate president and i am not sure you can afford breakfast tommorow.
Everyone has one vote. You dont determine who wins on nairaland.
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by fredoooooo: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Saraki end is near , he can go and be their governor in SE grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by PrintBest: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]This is getting more serious than I thought. The boys are not smiling
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by laskay44(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Proudly OFFA

O T O G E

� � � � �

WE NEED FREEDOM FROM SARAKILL

OMO OFFA ni mi

Omo Yoruba ni waaaaaaaaa

Oduaa

O to ge

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Pizzle1234(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Just like the way we hate Tinubu in lagos state and yet he is unstoppable...
OMOTOWO:
Saraki is a goner walahitalai.I am from kwara.We hate that man with passion now .contact me for your games.We deliver it hot

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by CrestMan: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
lonelydora:

Something I told one of my staff two days ago. A campaign/vote for any of these young men(sowore, moghalu etc) is an indirect vote for the tyrant. My guy obviously didn't know until I spoke with him. He made an instant u-turn because he also detest Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by nwanyionitsha: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Paid or not, sarathief will not be member of the 9th Senate.
You dont determine that.
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Enemyofpeace: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
OK

Keep speaking English upandan with your First Class, do you know someone without WAEC just fired a Chief Justice? �
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by CloudResident(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
nelronaldo:
Paid..lol

I even swept too grin tongue

Thanks we don hear you. You don talk.
But why are we so lazy in this era of digital toys about reading up a little topic before rushing to type. Why don't you read their political history and their relationship with the Sarakis first?

Offa people have long been progressives ably lead by the late Chief Josiah Sunday Olawoyin.who himself was a staunch ally of Awolowo (Arguably the best President Nigeria never heard). Try knit the sentences ..

Guy, It really hurt someone seeing youths like you and I having to lecture ourselves this far when we should be teaching our children. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Tammynator(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
dhardy09:
People shouting Otege in Kwara must Know APC means destruction and why is the same people Okay with Tinubu reign of 20yrs in Lagos

Because, Tinubu has not sponsored any robbery that killed lots of Lagosians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by franzis(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
rented crowds, their money no kuku pass 1.5k-2k naira
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by socialmediaman: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
lonelydora:

I believe this is also the position of millions of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Lovemaester: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pizzle1234:
Just like the way we hate Tinubu in lagos state and yet he is unstoppable...

only a bleeping ipob shithead hates tinubu in Lagos so u are irrelevant

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by deomelo: 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2019

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by deomelo: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2019

grin grin
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by deomelo: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Otoooooogeeeeee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Gombe Polling Stations / Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government / Ministers Weep At Amina Mohammed's Valedictory Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.