Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (89790 Views)

Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by AfroBlue(m): 5:36am On Jan 28, 2019
amateur nollywood tingz, next grin

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Why does women love confusion sef?
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by ChiefSupplier55(m): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2019
Ohjh nija women when will you stop this fourple dating thing. A woman is made to marry one husband when will you under that
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by emmie14: 6:01am On Jan 28, 2019
Chuks9000:
6 paragraphs. 1, 2, 3 & 5 are the same thing.
Op, I can't say u are a daft. But this attempt is just silly and lazy. Eventually, u still said nothing. Is it everybody that must have data to watch videos?
Don't mind them.
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by hardbody: 6:01am On Jan 28, 2019
Unrated900:
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I love-vendor my car with 270 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

You call 107k kilometres just?

Your 2 and half years is calculated from when? When you bought or when your original seller bought or when it was manufactured?

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Most ladies double date... undecidedundecided Bro, just move on...

Maybe she doesn't want to "put all her eggs in one basket".cheesycheesy
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by kingchris30(m): 6:23am On Jan 28, 2019
most Nigerian girls are obsessed with marriage or will I say ring.
see two men disgracing themselves.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by jaxxy(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2019
RAFIC:
I thought it was staged, then I went to check the guy's twitter handle. Turns out they found the handle of the dude who proposed (see after the cut). So, I changed my mind. It's sad tho...

It is 100% staged. Who has such a dramatic day and incident and goes to Twitter immediately and posting “what a Golden smile”?

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by berbz(m): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Yoruba movie confirm
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by coputa(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2019
SLBMS:
To my fellow men out there. If you like your life and your sanity, especially if you've worked so hard to be successful...pls...DO NOT EVER GET MARRIED. Marriage as am institution became extinct a decade ago with social media fueling cases of infidelity.
Don't just write vague comments give reasons why marriage is not necessary.

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by coputa(m): 6:38am On Jan 28, 2019
In life struggles,any wise player should have a plan B,you cannot put all your eggs in one basket.
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by crafteck(m): 6:42am On Jan 28, 2019
lefulefu:
d babe no sabi play her game grin grin grin grin
let her learn from her veteran sistas wey dey keep 15 side boyfriends and three sugar daddies with no party dey knowing the other grin grin grin grin grin

Den plenty for nairaland, den de call dem selves feminists
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by crafteck(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2019
SLBMS:
To my fellow men out there. If you like your life and your sanity, especially if you've worked so hard to be successful...pls...DO NOT EVER GET MARRIED. Marriage as am institution became extinct a decade ago with social media fueling cases of infidelity.

Den no go hear.... Born pikin, pikin go grow

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by justiniyke29: 6:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Kingpee2:
If you are a girl Just know that you ain’t the only one dating a guy and if you are a guy the table turns too,it is even worst with women these days ,they can introduce 2 boyfriends to each other and the 2 idiots 2 will be shaking themselves saying bros how life and every na...
lol, it once happened to me years ago in my second or third year in school. she introduced me to her other boyfriend as her naughty friend and said I was her course mate, it took me a whole month to figure out I was one of the guy on her list

4 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by ScottGerald27: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Chuks9000:
6 paragraphs. 1, 2, 3 & 5 are the same thing.
Op, I can't say u are a daft. But this attempt is just silly and lazy. Eventually, u still said nothing. Is it everybody that must have data to watch videos?
The Op need sense. Is too early to be stupid.
Lazy and empty headed blogger.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by perdollar(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2019
majority of women are simply stupid.
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by TemiGURL(f): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2019
Lovely
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by hustler86(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Kingpee2:
If you are a girl Just know that you ain’t the only one dating a guy and if you are a guy the table turns too,it is even worst with women these days ,they can introduce 2 boyfriends to each other and the 2 idiots 2 will be shaking themselves saying bros how life and every na...

Aye ooooo... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by agarawu23(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Big Shame.

Crazy thing like this wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't follow the trending madness. Must u propose in public?

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2019
Thats the reason for having a backup boyfriend, he can propose in case the main nigga is slacking.
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 28, 2019
Which one is side guy or side chick?
Some girls sha
See how she just missed that opportunity of getting married.
Mtcheweeeeeeeee
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by srclark: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2019
As a guy always know there are other shareholders but always aim to be the chairman board of directors ,naija women the only thing that can make them stay in one place is money ,money makes them loyal ,please dont get me wrong i am not saying money is everything but it is very crucial .Is it not a woman you are seeing pyhsically that you can propose too if the main guy was doing well and was staying in abuja or out of naija with the girl this other mugu no go see her for mall begin propose ,what nigerian women fear the most is trekking to where they have used benz glk to form big girl
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Ada456: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Hey guys pls am a young graphix designer involued in an Instagram competition. Pls help me win this
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtGE4F6Fgi0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ib07oqevc9cj
Help click the link and like
���
Thanks in advance
Re: He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened by Itzurboi(m): 7:37am On Jan 28, 2019
Staged or not...
My opinion
Love is a word used by SMARTER humans to manipulate other humans for their personal gain and benefit....
Love is mere FALLACY, all romantic love comes with a condition; either money,sex,beauty,sexy shape,fame,politics,connection or what we have always desire to get...
Or how best do we describe a situation where a hustling guy of 31years old is too old for a lady of 24years but a ready-made man of 45-50years becomes "baby,honey pie etc" for the said girl...
Love is for the WEAK! You will wake up when you have been used to fulfil other party selfish wish, then the spell called LOVE will fade off...
And if you ever get to LOVE, Love GOD with your all heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.