Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,008 members, 7,803,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Simi Pens Down A Romantic Birthday Wishes To Adekunle Gold In A Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Pens Down A Romantic Birthday Wishes To Adekunle Gold In A Matching Outfits (305 Views)

Why I Got Married To Adekunle Gold - Simi / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday / Flavour, Sandra Okagbue, Daughter Gabrielle Munachim Okoli In Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Pens Down A Romantic Birthday Wishes To Adekunle Gold In A Matching Outfits by henrypsexy(m): 12:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Simi pens down a romantic birthday wishes to Adekunle Gold in a matching outfits

In a matching outfits, Simi took to her IG page to share a warm birthday wishes to Husband Adekunle Gold as he clocks plus 1 today.

She wrote:

Light of my life. I love you. I also really like you and the way you do ur tins.

I’m such a lucky babe. You’re also lucky af, but iss ur beday, so yea, let’s focus on the celebrant. ☺️ I know God knows how much I want you to shine and prosper and win and laugh and be happy, so I pray God grants my heart desires. Happy birthday Champ. �

Gist via:: https://amebo9ja.com/simi-shares-birthday-wishes-to-husband-in-a-matching-outfits/

Cc; Lalasticlaca

(1) (Reply)

Explosive Documentary Reveals How Michael Jackson Staged Mock Wedding, Molested / Simi,gold,someone Just Dedicated A Song To Simi / Basketmouth Decries Dwindling Status Of Stand-up Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.