Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly (15105 Views)

How to Fund Alipay Account From Nigeria directly from your bank / Get A Verified Alipay Account / How To Get Verified Alipay Account Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 12:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Good day fellow,

Welcome to my thread

Think about this
you have been disappointed by your Chinese agents?

You tried to create your own Alipay account and find out its only for Chinese?

You heard that some people are agents, how did they get the documents to open and verify their Alipay account?

When you even download, sign up for the account, how will you get Chinese Yuan into your account that you will use to pay?

Do you know that you can get a verified Alipay account now as a foreigner in China?

You can send and receive funds in the account and ask for refund when your suppliers do not send you your items when you get your Alipay account verified.

Whichever country you are in now, there is hope.

Let's move on

WHAT IS ALIPAY?
Alipay is a payment option in Asia and part of the Alibaba group. It's a payment option that works like many other "eWallet" services, where you add payment methods (cards or bank accounts) to your Alipay account, and can then process orders using them.
Alipay is a must have account because its more than a payment option.

If you are in need of Alipay account setup reply "Interested"

To Get a verified Alipay account
Contact me through my profile to get more details
Or also contact
Whatsapp: +234__80307____298___44
wechat: fabianprime

1 Like

Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2019
For some time now I have been getting questions on how to create 1688.com account and Taobao.com account from different peoples.

So here is it. Its easier than you think, if you know you know. Let's help each other get to the top.

If you're in the category of such people, here are simple steps to follow to create the account without stress

1: Go to Google Play Store and download and install Alipay App

2: Create an account with Alipay and login to your Alipay account

3: Click on the profile icon at the bottomm

4: Click on your profile image icon and you will see Taobao account. Copy that ID

5: Go to 1688 or Taobao website and use the Dwith your Alipay account password and logirn

Congratulations, you have 1688 and Taobao accounts.

NB: you can use same username and password for your 1688 and Taobao account login

Problem solved?

Post your questions and get answers.

More success[quote][/quote] verify Alipay, 1688, Taobao, Alibaba[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 6:05am On Jan 31, 2019
Happy day dear friends
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by Pride21(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hi, i already have an Alipay account, how can i fund it?

2 Likes

Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 4:06am On Feb 03, 2019
to fund your Alipay account you will need an exchanger to send yuan to your account. you pay Him/Her in naira or USD And he sends you yuan
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by Pride21(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Alright, I really don't know any exchanger, could you assist with how to get one please? Thanks
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by Pride21(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Someone with a none verified Alipay account, can the alipay account receive funds?
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 3:25am On Feb 05, 2019
if your account is not yet verified, you can receive funds. know it that receiving funds doesn't mean your account is verified. you can receive funds but you cannot make use of the fund until you verify your real name
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2019
Do you have an un-verified alipay account or you wish to open a new one and verify it?
Comment interested so we can start the training
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Still moving on and rocking my Alipay account

Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2019
For questions contact us on +23480----3072------9844
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by Suncres(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2019
You can receive and make payment with an unverified alipay account.. I'm an excharger, contact me 08134189234 for reasonable rate

Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2019
To Get verified ALIPAY account, contact us on
wechat: Fabianprime

Or check my profile
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 5:31am On Sep 10, 2019
https:///2m98z0g
Available now,
PAY FOR ME service

without alipay account,you place order on your 1688/taobao account and we pay for you.
No more agents, fast service

Ask us questions and be clarified

https:///2m98z0g

Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 5:37am On Sep 10, 2019
/+2348030729844
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by benodihe(m): 1:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Please help!
I have Alipay account and I tried to attach my Nigerian International Passport for verification. I didn't know what happened and I was directed to put my ATM card for the same verification purpose instead. And when I type my card data, it keep on rejecting it... what do I do? How do I verify my Alipay with my International passport or do I delete the account and download a new Alipay app and start afresh? Please help me!!!!
Thanks.
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 5:20am On Nov 09, 2019
I can teach you 3 ways of buying from Chinese sites all by yourself with or without alipay account.
Also teach you how to activate/ verify your alipay account.

We pay your suppliers and also supply RMB @ lovely rates.

Do you want to start importation business?

Have you been scanned because of importation business?

Empower yourself today, let's talk on
Whatsapp: /2348030729844
Facebook: fairdealo
Nairaland: fairdealo
We have advanced to new level
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by petomas(m): 2:13am On Jan 04, 2020
fairdealo:
I can teach you 3 ways of buying from Chinese sites all by yourself with or without alipay account.
Also teach you how to activate/ verify your alipay account.

We pay your suppliers and also supply RMB @ lovely rates.

Do you want to start importation business?

Have you been scanned because of importation business?

Empower yourself today, let's talk on
Whatsapp: /2348030729844
Facebook: fairdealo
Nairaland: fairdealo
We have advanced to new level
I'm really in need of Alipay account too. Pls how do I go about it?

Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
fairdealo:
For some time now I have been getting questions on how to create 1688.com account and Taobao.com account from different peoples.

So here is it. Its easier than you think, if you know you know. Let's help each other get to the top.

If you're in the category of such people, here are simple steps to follow to create the account without stress

1: Go to Google Play Store and download and install Alipay App

2: Create an account with Alipay and login to your Alipay account

3: Click on the profile icon at the bottomm

4: Click on your profile image icon and you will see Taobao account. Copy that ID

5: Go to 1688 or Taobao website and use the Dwith your Alipay account password and logirn

Congratulations, you have 1688 and Taobao accounts.

NB: you can use same username and password for your 1688 and Taobao account login

Problem solved?

Post your questions and get answers.

More success verify Alipay, 1688, Taobao, Alibaba[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by omoharry(f): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=fairdealo post=85612260][/quote]I have registered with Ali pay and could only register on taobao but could access log in details in 1688 becos the login details are all in Chinese and did not translate like the product and services.
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2020
Contact me. Check my profile let's get the account verified
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by abuabdurahman96(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2020
Does anyone have any Chinese exchanger contact?
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by Chirowman(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Pride21:
Alright, I really don't know any exchanger, could you assist with how to get one please? Thanks
I can fund your Alipay for you
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by Chirowman(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2020
abuabdurahman96:
Does anyone have any Chinese exchanger contact?
i can handle your Alipay funding with no extra fees
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by abuabdurahman96(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Chirowman:
i can handle your Alipay funding with no extra fees

Rate?
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by Chirowman(m): 5:44am On Mar 16, 2020
abuabdurahman96:

Rate?
add me on whatsapp through the link on my signature.
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by Ehmdey: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
fairdealo:
Do you have an un-verified alipay account or you wish to open a new one and verify it?
Comment interested so we can start the training

I'm interested sir

1 Like

Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
lets chat check my profile
Ehmdey:

I'm interested sir
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by otoyin(m): 3:38am On Oct 28, 2020
Interested
Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2020
We are still available for...

Verified Alipay accounts still available

A. Verified personal Alipay accounts

B. Verified merchant alipay accounts

C. Verified Enterprise alipay accounts

D. Verified Wechat pay wallet

E. Fund your Alipay account with RMB

F. Pay your Chinese suppliers with our service
Get your own account at a reduced price

Get in touch on WhatsApp
Plus 234- 701760- 735 1

Wechat: fabianprime[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by xzv7ga: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
We Sell Rmb(chinese Yuan) At An Affordable Rate (70.9/¥ Today)
Professional exchange of RMB, commitment to fast exchange.
And we provide 1688 services. We provide WeChat, Alipay, China bank card remittance.
I can inject money into Alipay.

1 Like

Re: Get A Verified Alipay Account And Pay Your Suppliers Directly by fairdealo(m): 4:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Alipay account verification still available. We can help you get your personal alipay and also enterprise alipay accounts
Comment interested let's talk.

Check my signature
fairdealo:
We are still available for...

Verified Alipay accounts still available

A. Verified personal Alipay accounts

B. Verified merchant alipay accounts

C. Verified Enterprise alipay accounts

D. Verified Wechat pay wallet

E. Fund your Alipay account with RMB

F. Pay your Chinese suppliers with our service
Get your own account at a reduced price

Get in touch on WhatsApp
Plus 234- 701760- 735 1

Wechat: fabianprime[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s $1 Billion Eurobond Oversubscribed By 7 Folds / Globacom Signs Deal With Eutelsat Of France For Satellite Deployment / Nigeria, One Of Top 10 Global Economies – US Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.