Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,989 members, 7,803,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB (22448 Views)

Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by nwanyionitsha: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2019
alcuin:
I'm from the ND. This is nonsense. ND do not support corruption and will never partner with IPOB.
You can't speak for the ND. SS governors and elderstate men have spoken. If if can't go to the creek, you have no say. These 3groups are tge ones with the final say. Online rant can't change anything.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by kollinz1234(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:
What I know is, in this Buhari regime, if u do anyhow, u go see anyhow.

Anyway, oro reelection Buhari lo ba Mi

4+4
but Boko haram de do any how na
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by Rexnegro(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2019
MatthAnn:

Yeah I believe everything you wrote up there
But I call it backstabbing,betrayal and cowardice.
They staged a protest because they know what is going on and how this Buhari administration is.
How can he swear in a new chief justice immediately he told the present one to step down?
That is to show you that not everyone is a coward and not everyone will leave their own son or child to suffer in the hands of evil men.
I believe in one Nigeria but I think Buhari has done enough (he is a colossal embarrassment and a bigot).
I don't know why but I think I am beginning to reason with this biafran agitation but (One Nigeria is the BEST)
I understand where you are coming from as well, but this same person has admitted to his wrongdoings , as the cjn common y do such omission in declaration if truly something is not fishy. for me if Nigeria like they remain one or she split e no concern me again. it's well
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by mekyno777(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2019
dokie:
Toothless bulldogs.

All they do is keep threatening. The fulanies are feeding fat on your inheritance and giving you crumbs, and you keep releasing communique up and down. Once they settle them some dollars, you no go hear from them again.

If the SE had half the oil you guys have with the same creeks and all, we would have been out long ago.

Drunkards.
Perfect!
How i wish i can lyk this write-up a million times.
They are now coming close because they feel they are in a tight corner/need support bt that's what igbos/Ipob has been relating them since bt they are being reluctant/giving cold shoulder......(just same way as they betrayed during civil war).
North/Fulanis have really messed their brains up
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by SirBunky85(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2019
Mystick:
Another problem brewing somewhere down the Niger.
But they told us that these people were throwing up parties in support of the suspension. How long can lie travel?
and u believe dey so called ex-militants can form a pararrel government abi? I hope u won't start crying up and down when d fg starts treating dia f'ups
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by Eromose12345: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2019
[b][/b]

Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by semyman: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Illiterates
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by movetoca: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2019
Rexnegro:

not sure when bro ... sometimes I just wonder how some of our reason. we are so used abnormalities in this country that most people have seen it to be normal... how can someone in his sanity support someone who admit to what he's accused of...
I just tire already. The judge is not their father, even his family members are not protesting yet some stvpid youths want to die for him. The man is guilty and I don't know why any sane human being will side him except the person benefited from his corruption. I give up on some of these so called youths.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2019
Rexnegro:

I understand where you are coming from as well, but this same person has admitted to his wrongdoings , as the cjn common y do such omission in declaration if truly something is not fishy. for me if Nigeria like they remain one or she split e no concern me again. it's well
It is well
With the way I see it if we are not careful Nigeria will surely divide but( I don't give a danm about it)
It is better we divide than living together and pretending like we love each other when there is zero love amongst us.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by PointB: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Best they leave IPOB of this for now. Not even sure IPOB is in best shape at the moment.

Dancing unarmed naked with python wasn't a good idea.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by ClearFlair: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Because the Nigerian Army doesnt have people from these areas? You have seen videos of southern military men protesting? You think they enjoy their postings to the north. Or you think the southerners in the army don't feel cheated? Keep living in your dreams. Everybody is tired. Particularly from SE and maybe the SS. I don't think the SS is fully tired sha.

Remove corruption and everyone will feel loved. That’s why Buhari is the go-to person.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by ClearFlair: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Nigerian army the same Nigerian army we know

Yes
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by Okwyjesus(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
Long overdue.
Should have partnered with Igbos long ago especially during the height of Nnamdi Kanu's agitation.
Events in Nigeria has severally shown only the Igbo man loves the Niger deltan but they've allowed themselves to be deceived by a well oiled yoruba propaganda machine for too long.
The Igbo man just wants equity and fairness for him to thrive unlike yorubas who want to "get it" by fair or foul which they call sophistication.

Nothing more.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by etrouble: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Bring it on. The Nigerian Army is waiting for you.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by nwanyionitsha: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2019
ClearFlair:

Remove corruption and everyone will feel loved. That’s why Buhari is the go-to person.
Do you know the level of corruption going on in this administration?
Let those inside tell you. You don't know what is going on.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by olaolaking: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
Long overdue.
Should have partnered with Igbos long ago especially during the height of Nnamdi Kanu's agitation.
Events in Nigeria has severally shown only the Igbo man loves the Niger deltan but they've allowed themselves to be deceived by a well oiled yoruba propaganda machine for too long.
The Igbo man just wants equity and fairness for him to thrive unlike yorubas who want to "get it" by fair or foul which they call sophistication.
Lol. That they are partnering with ipob is the reason why I am OK. Failure is certain
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by redroom: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2019
KEVIND:
A coalition of top Niger Delta agitators have threatened to unveil a government that would oversee the affairs of the region, and equally declared their readiness to work with the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB over the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen by President Muhammadu Buhari. They said that Buhari’s suspension and replacement of Onnoghen by a Northerner was part of his ethnic agenda, which is unhealthy to the country’s unity.

The agitators, who issued the threat yesterday in a communiqué after a meeting that started in Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa on Saturday, noted that since Buhari remains focused on his alleged ethnic agenda, they (agitators) would unveil a government that would oversee the affairs of the Niger Delta region. The communiqué, among others was signed by General John Duku (Niger Delta Watchdogs), and Convener: Coalition of Niger Delta Agitators; General Ekpo Ekpo (Niger Delta Volunteers); General Simply Benjamin (Bakassi Strike Force); General Osarolor Nedam (Niger Delta Warriors) and Major-Gen. Henry Okon Etete (Niger Delta Peoples Fighters).

The agitators described the suspension of Onnighen as a “blatant exhibition of rascality and the highest form of dictatorship, tyranny and fascism in the 21st Century, which we view as the highest level of insult on the collective intelligence of the Niger Delta people.” They added:”The removal is a coup against the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, a coup against the Rule of Law and separation of powers and a coup against the Nigerian Democracy.

“It is a face-off with the Niger Delta people, and we call on the International Community to note this so that when we would retaliate nobody would blame us. This is clearly aimed at preventing Justice Onnoghen from selecting/inaugurating credible judges that would handle election petitions in their respective Tribunals.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/01/onnoghen-ndelta-agitators-threaten-to-form-govt-partner-ipob/

Partner with who, thunder fire those idiots, leave Igbos out of your mess
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by WNKQI: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2019
oyetunder:
Are we actually fighting for JUSTICE or Tribal interests? I am not taking sides, but we seem to love any criminal the moment he or she shares our tribe or religion.
Who is the criminal here Buhari who suspended the constitution or onnoghe who where not given fair hearing? It Onnoghen today it my be your close person tomorrow. Evance the kidnapper is still allow for a fair hearing.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by nwanyionitsha: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2019
StoneLucifer:
IPOB is not ready to partner with u. Go and fight your war and leave IPOB out of this. Because Onnoghen is from Cross rivers and was kicked out as CJN like a common criminal, u are now looking for IPOB to come and team up with u. Where were u as Niger deltans when IPOB needed u most.. U haven't seen anything. Continue to support Buhari. Buhari for life.
No matter what, igbos need a kind of partnership to win this. We can run our separate races but work as a team.
But the truth remains that i don't trust them. They are easily compromised.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by Caseless: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Donkeys! grin grin grin

Useless people! They celebrate corruption.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by dokyOloye: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:

Everything is Yoruba to u, even if u are not able to impregnate your wife it is Yoruba, Why are u guys always intimidated with Yorubas, yet U can't leave our land, the ibo people in my areas alone, I can't count them. I really want this Biafra for u guys, so ur nuisance all over Nigeria will reduce
Lolz.
On the contrary, yorubas are the ones who feel intimidated by me.
I saw enuf of it during NYSC and after.
My Yoruba colleagues keep talking about "Igbo sense" until 1 day I had to ask them if they think God gave Igbos extra sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by bigfish3k: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2019
olaolaking:

Lol. That they are partnering with ipob is the reason why I am OK. Failure is certain

why are u predicting failure. why not wish them well. after all there is no love between the tribes in nigeria.
seperation is the best so that all these argument between yoruba and igbo and hausa will cease
let all man run its own race according to its ideas and grow accordingly

SE/SS will like u people to go with ur 97% contribution and ur 90% lagos IGR and ur sophistication. and leave us alone with our 5%
but una no go agree. but u people want to continue to spill blood in order to keep us because in ur secret mind u all know our value
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by vengertime: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:

Everything is Yoruba to u, even if u are not able to impregnate your wife it is Yoruba, Why are u guys always intimidated with Yorubas, yet U can't leave our land, the ibo people in my areas alone, I can't count them. I really want this Biafra for u guys, so ur nuisance all over Nigeria will reduce

God please let this Afonja man dream come. Biafra we want

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by vengertime: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Eromose12345:
[b][/b]
show me your yesterday win
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by ClearFlair: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Do you know the level of corruption going on in this administration?
Let those inside tell you. You don't know what is going on.

I know those inside and I can categorically tell you have been misinformed.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by abeggnow: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
Long overdue.
plz stop lieing to yourself. Its not healthy The yoruba man has done nothing to you.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by AnalQueenluci: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2019
Yes of cos
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by AnalQueenluci: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Great.. I wish they will not be pu$$is and not go ahead with it.. No more running to international organization, because UN, EU, UK, US, etal have lots in their table. We will BOMb their a$$es
useless man
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by LZAA: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
Long overdue.
Gbam
Btw sarrki and deomelo wee not like this ur post grin
Cc immhotep velocity25
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by AnalQueenluci: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:

smelling tribe
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by LZAA: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2019
Plz my SS brodas
Ignore the afonja clowns claiming to be igbo and saying no to this move
The middle belt has seen through their nonsense and luminaries like TY Danjuma has gotten them to reject tyranny
This is democracy not a military regime where orders are issued via fiat
Cc immhotep velocity25 deomelo sarrki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) / Buhari Will Release Ministerial List In Few Days – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.