Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes (106755 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
hugelyendowed:
A young lady is currently under fire by Nigerians online for doing a silly thing.

Nigerians are wondering what the world is turning into and why such a young and beautiful lady would do such a thing..

The lady shared video of her blending pepper and tomatoes in the kitchen while vibrating along with the blender by shaking her boobs up and down.

Some people queried why she posted the video, whether to Seduce men or what.

She is currently being 'roasted' online.... See some of the comments blasting her.....

Selamawit_29:

"Why do we black women have no respect for our selves, and expect the world to respect us���what’s even the point of this video?"

Captainobie:

"What is the meaning of this one now? Later they will come and say men are objectifying them."

king.orji:

" Y is women so useless? Does it mean dat her mother did not give her home training?"

O_des:

" My dear tell them, I don't know what this world is turning into!"

Jamesngunu19":

"because my people say the head is empty the private places suffer.like the breast and kpomoh!!!"

Jamesngunu19:

"because my people say the head is empty the private places suffer.like the breast and kpomoh!!!"

Hydrachukwu:

"Stupid girls tryna trend. Your kids will hide their faces in shame it's a pity"

Watch the video
HERE

And see how she was disgraced online

Source:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/slay-queen-blending-peppers-and_28.html?m=1
i kknow the babe. She is ann attenntionseeker and upcoming rapper
Cherry is her name
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
namo77:
Please what's her Instagram handle?
@cherryentafield

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by oochi123(f): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hmmmm..but why?
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Mrpojj(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
WORDWORLD:

ASHAMED?!!!

Hmmm where is the shame going to be coming from?!!! SHAME DON DIE SINCE INTERNET TI TAKE OVER.

With the way are we going and 20 years from now, these kids you are talking about will find what their parents have done to be mere old school.

Their own go advance pass be careful. A race to out do their parents.

ASHAMED KO?! ITS A CONTINOUS SINKING INTO THE MIRE OF RESIDUE OF DECAY.

You have a point you knw
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Seandisputed(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valro:
You see Nigerians are the worst hypocrites, most of these people criticising these ladies do worse privatel.
You know it's not too late to ask God for sense right?
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by namo77: 11:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
@cherryentafield

Thanks
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 29, 2019
She connected d blender to her p***y....na d new way women dey get orgasm b dat now...if u know u know
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by ganganawuj: 2:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Oya gbefun lenu.

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by 9jaRealist: 3:18am On Jan 29, 2019
To-may-toe, To-mah-toe! grin

Some Nigerians take life too seriously! SMH
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by ststyreal(f): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
She is possessed!
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Foodforthought: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Valro:
You see Nigerians are the worst hypocrites, most of these people criticising these ladies do worse privatel.
The key word is Privately... what you do in your closet is nobody's business. Any body who brings trash to social media is a trash bag, including those that support them,calling others hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by holuwajobar(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
virago:

What manner of oxymoron is this
lol.... mistake
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by AdaAde(f): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
She's advertising her goods and services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by virago(f): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
holuwajobar:

lol.... mistake

I know , I was just messing with you too
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by nwanyiugbo122(f): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Adinma. Kedu?
odikwa mma oo nwannem.
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Ahdunns(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nice breast
Abeg who sabi her name���
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2019
Manpoly:
She connected d blender to her p***y....na d new way women dey get orgasm b dat now...if u know u know

Who do you this grin
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Billyanger(m): 2:07am On Mar 05, 2019
Some people are angry because people didnt judge her fair enough, some insists that she is ill mannered and she deserved to be cautioned, but my question now is how the fcck did this girl behavior affect you? Na ur face she spoil? U may even meet her later and not recognise her. yall just filled with the need to drop wisdom, that wisdom apply it to your work lives.
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Burgerlomo: 2:19am On Mar 05, 2019
See sombori fusure waif cool
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by ojuu4u(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2019
Valro:

Stop displaying your stupidity online sir, i wonder why you got so many likes, it shows how crazy people are. You said private, one can do any disgust thing privately sir. But showing ur stupidity online it's height of insanity
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by Valro(m): 1:45am On Mar 06, 2019
Fool.
ojuu4u:

Stop displaying your stupidity online sir, i wonder why you got so many likes, it shows how crazy people are. You said private, one can do any disgust thing privately sir. But showing ur stupidity online it's height of insanity
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by thatthickgurl(f): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2022
FavouriteMe:

Trust me, nothing hinders you from grinding your tomatoes at home even naked, but it becomes a problem when you upload yourself with little or no clothes for the whole world to see!
Next time, please know the true meaning of hypocrites!

I sent you an email
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by tnerro1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chai, I love flat tummies grin
Re: Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes by tnerro1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
She's somewhere from the ss or se the Northerners will not do this

True sha, the northerners are busy learning how to make bombs and be terrorist businessmen and women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / My Experience With A Married Woman.. / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.