Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

[Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo (30472 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / New Orleans(Louisiana State) Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc] / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Chijohn42k(m): 12:56am On Jan 30, 2019
hustla:
Abeg i go need help with ths thing o
How i go fir search Pixel 2XL close to you Oga Kreamie
contact me. You will not pay me either but kreamie. Yet to finalised d deal. Check my profile for details.
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by PUSSYBOY2: 1:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Wow wow
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by lionlee216(m): 1:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Kreamie:
Update!

Drop offs only for now due bad weather among other weather related hazards. We apologize for the inconvenience this might cause cry

Go charge your phone sir

2 Likes

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by lionlee216(m): 1:30am On Jan 30, 2019
I have been to the guy in Indianapolis, been to his home and I am assuring you guys he is 100% legit.

You have no fear whatsoever in your dealings with him.

We had alot of discussions and hes willing to work.

Pls he's a family man and always comply by his rules and regulations.

The purpose is to have so many pickers arround so that there wont be heavy load on other pickers and you guys will have varieties of pickers to deal with grin

By God's Grace, the Colorado thread is coming up soon.

I am not responsible and i wont be held responsible if any clone items were/are picked up by him.

I handle his shipments ONLY and once the 2 days shipping is finalized, it will take effect on here, Chicago and Kansas thread.

Omicpet will be his dispatcher once items reach lagos Nigeria as he has dispatched for me twice during troubled times and he was very effective judging from comments of people. He is tested and trusted.

Dont go arrest Omicpet ooo as Indianapolis thread is not part of my business venture.

If you have any questions, direct it to the Indianapolis picker or Kreamie himself.

A special thanks to Mikkyangel for this initiative as he still remains the overall boss no matter how many threads I create. I give honor to whom honour is due. He made all these possible. God bless you sir

God Bless us all

26 Likes

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 6:16am On Jan 30, 2019
Phone don full. 101% charged grin
lionlee216:

Go charge your phone sir

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 6:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Thanks for this bro.

We move!
lionlee216:
I have been to the guy in Indianapolis, been to his home and I am assuring you guys he is 100% legit.

The purpose is to have so many pickers arround so that there wont be heavy load on other pickers and you guys will have varieties of pickers to deal with grin

I am not responsible and i wont be held responsible if any clone items were/are picked up by him.

I handle his shipments ONLY and once the 2 days shipping is finalized, it will take effect on here, Chicago and Kansas thread.

Omicpet will be his dispatcher once items reach lagos Nigeria as he has dispatched for me twice during troubled times and he was very effective judging from comments of people. He is tested and trusted.

Dont go arrest Omicpet ooo as Indianapolis thread is not part of my business venture.

If you have any questions, direct it to the Indianapolis picker or Kreamie himself.

A special thanks to Mikkyangel for this initiative as he still remains the overall boss no matter how many threads I create. I give honor to whom honour is due. He made all these possible. God bless you sir

God Bless us all
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by amalab30(m): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Na man you be bruh. Keep soaring! Thanks for always.

lionlee216:

God Bless us all
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by newman10(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2019
Lionlee216 is just a darling always. wink

All States of the US must be colonized insha Allah grin
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by hustla(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Chijohn42k:
contact me. You will not pay me either but kreamie. Yet to finalised d deal. Check my profile for details.

I didnt seen anything on your profile
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by david4z: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2019
wildchild1:
Some people will not be happy with this but we no send them grin tongue

Lehgo, dancing zanku leg work
Like who.�
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Chijohn42k(m): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2019
hustla:

I didnt seen anything on your profile
0.8.156413111 WhatsApp only
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by wolfenstein(m): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2019
Deal Alert

iPhone 8 Plus 
64gb 
Glass protector on the screen 
Screen is perfect 

TLC 148,500

Let me know if you need

Check my sig
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2019
UPDATE!

The front page has been updated with more dropoff locations. You can choose whichever that pleases you or your seller.

Remember, go through the instructions properly to avoid failed pickups. Failed pickups is tantamount to setting hard earned cash ablaze

Thanks
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by david4z: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2019
lionlee216:

God Bless us all
Hahaha. Before our very own omicpet will sleep in bribed police net. For nothing grin
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by omicpet(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2019
david4z:

Hahaha. Before our very own omicpet will sleep in bribed police net. For nothing grin

Na u talk am o grin
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by wildchild1: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2019
#DealAlert

Clean Google Pixel 3XL 64GB
Phone Earpiece and Charger only (No box)

TLC...

Hit me up if you're interested (let's talk about price).
This is 3XL ooo, not ordinary pixel 3...no low ballers grin

1 Like

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=lionlee216 post=75245623]I have been to the guy in Indianapolis, been to his home and I am assuring you guys he is 100% legit.

God Bless us

confirm bro nice job more pickers on board

1 Like

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Rakiticbarca: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kreamie:
UPDATE!

The front page has been updated with more dropoff locations. You can choose whichever that pleases you or your seller.

Remember, go through the instructions properly to avoid failed pickups. Failed pickups is tantamount to setting hard earned cash ablaze

Thanks
chairman, which number are we to send the deals to, yours or the number on the front page.
Sent one to the number since and no response yet
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by scopio04(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
chairman, which number are we to send the deals to, yours or the number on the front page.
Exactly sent a message also no response
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
The one on the front page sir. You’ll get a response bro. Time difference should be factored in please.
Rakiticbarca:
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by UrRealG: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
[s]Mint iPhone XS 64GB - At&t
With charger and case only
Cosmetic condition=>> 9.8/10
@ N236k landing cost to Lagos

HMU[/s]
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by joe17: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kreamie:
The one on the front page sir. You’ll get a response bro. Time difference should be factored in please.
pls check ur whatsapp msgs sir
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Kreamie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Messages responded to.
joe17:
pls check ur whatsapp msgs sir
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Tomjazzy2: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Deal Alert!

Mint XS Max 256gb

With box and accessories

Ww unlocked

TLC 280,800
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by henrixx(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
This picker is funny and expensive. Imagine charging pickup fee separately on a combo deal. Poor communication.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Ajeborhustler1: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
UrRealG:
Mint iPhone XS 64GB - At&t
With charger and case only
Cosmetic condition=>> 9.8/10
@ N236k landing cost to Lagos

HMU
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by sirlop(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pls respond to ur message
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by ChisomK9(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
henrixx:
This picker is funny and expensive. Imagine charging pickup fee separately on a combo deal. Poor communication.
chairman you no dey waste time to blast grin grin

1 Like

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by wizzy89(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
#Deal Alert

Mint Samsung Galaxy S9+ 64gb Lilac Purple (Unlocked)

100% functional. (comes with tempered glass and clear case)

TLC - 142k

HMU if u need it

Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by sirlop(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kreamie pls check your WhatsApp.
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Theflint1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
henrixx:
shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: [Indianapolis State Pickup Service] OfferUp, Craigslist & Letgo by Jonadull: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Current Price List and available Projectors in nigeria / Etisalat Bis On Pc And Phones(unlimited) / How To Port Your Phone Number Across Any Network (etisalat, Glo, Airtel, MTN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.