Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nigeria A Case Study Of Mismanagement - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria A Case Study Of Mismanagement (833 Views)

Mismanagement! NNPC Replaces Eroton As New Operator Of OML 18 / Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say / Fraud In Corporate Nigeria: Union Bank As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria A Case Study Of Mismanagement by sweettinz20(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2019
NIGERIA, what some people will describe as a country “set on a hill that cannot be hidden”. Nigeria according to all standard is a blessed nation, first in Africa in many human endeavors; which includes art, music, science, philosophy, technology, engineering etc. Nigeria had it first skyscraper when the present day Asia giant had none, first television station and standard stadium in sub-Saharan Africa, Nigeria in the 60’s by all standard was better developed than china, Singapore, etc. But today what do we have, a country retrogressing instead of progressing. What do you think are the problems facing this once great country today?
Firstly, Nigeria Government and its policies are “arguably the worst in the world”. Sometimes “I wonder if Nigerians can’t think out of the box or we are ignorant about the role the system of Governance play in the development of a country”. We copied the British parliamentary system of Government at independence which worked for us, then came the brutal killings of our leaders. Aguyi Ironsi, Nigeria former head of state, thinking he was doing well started the unitary system of government which over the years has been bastardized by our leaders. Presently we have a Government which is not only corrupt but not sustainable, our politicians have been caught on tape collecting bribes, inflating projects, lying, making empty promises and rigging elections, same has our executive, legislative and judiciary arms of government members. Members of our government are some of the highest paid in the world, for a country still under developed our politicians spend and waste our meagre resources on themselves and family members, buying houses in posh areas in Dubai, Usa, Uk etc. It’s a system that is not working for us, we have thirty six states in a small land area which are not productive enough causing a strain on oil resources found in the Niger delta region, which should have been used for massive development in Nigeria. I believe Nigeria needs to be restructured and our government returned back to what it was when we gained independence.
Secondly, Nigeria is a diverse nation with over “250 languages” and dozens of tribes, which has turn out to be a barrier in uniting Nigeria as a nation. It has affected us negatively as a country, politically, religiously and has hindered Nigeria from becoming a great nation. We don’t have a uniting force as a country, a Hausa man will kill an Igbo or a Yoruba man because of tribal differences vice versa for the other tribes, this has been a problem too politically everyone wants their tribesmen to rule Nigeria forgetting about if he/she merit the position, making us have some of the worst and ignorant leaders ever. I believe restructuring Nigeria will have a positive effect on our unity and direction as a country.
Lastly, Nigerians, are so ignorant about everything in the country, majority of Nigerians are “sorry to say this” dumb politically, our politicians are having a field day with our resources, they keep on dishing out lies everyday stealing our common wealth and Nigerians keep mute not doing anything about it, calling on God to help solve our problems every day when we have the power to change things ourselves. Even the educated elites are not left out of this, all Nigerians do is complain about everything and not doing anything about it. Nigerians today are the major cause of their problems, if you want Nigeria change for the better “the change start with you” yes you.
I believe for Nigeria to rise again we all must join hands together and firstly change our system of government, the constitution, unite our people and forge ahead a better nation.
By Olawale Ajose
Re: Nigeria A Case Study Of Mismanagement by sweettinz20(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2019
lalasticala
Re: Nigeria A Case Study Of Mismanagement by Nicogen4us(f): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is an event opening for start up business owners and development opportunities for existing business owners to have a fulfill business dream in 2019. Kindly send your name and location to the contact on the flyer to reserve sit. Or WhatsApp 08135631994 for more details.

Re: Nigeria A Case Study Of Mismanagement by sweettinz20(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2020
OmisegoClassic how far please the name of the cream you used for the dick enlargement I've been looking for one for a long time, i and my friend we both got dicks we would like to enlarge and also the price i don't mind getting it from you if you're willing to sell we can make a big market for it in akure. I'm waiting on your reply.

(1) (Reply)

Feed The Nation Initiative / Locked Skrill Account / I Have These Industrial Machines For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.