Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (17876 Views)

Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Maryam Babangida Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by supereagle(m): 4:09am On Aug 23, 2010
IBB is making sense to fools who forget History, IBB is making sense to fools who only think of what they make out of Nigeria not what they will contribute to Nigeria.
IBB cannot rule this country again unless by rigging. May God continue to judge his house forever for throwing Nigeria into Chaos and Calamities.
There is an Interview on the net that the man killed Abiola , Bola Ige ,Idiagbon and Abacha. I have the link.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by EzeUche22(m): 4:12am On Aug 23, 2010
supereagle:

IBB is making sense to fools who forget History, IBB is making sense to fools who only think of what they make out of Nigeria not what they will contribute to Nigeria.
IBB cannot rule this country again unless by rigging. May God continue to judge his house forever for throwing Nigeria into Chaos and Calamities.
There is an Interview on the net that the man killed Abiola , Bola Ige ,Idiagbon and Abacha. I have the link.

This names do not sound Igbo to me.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by supereagle(m): 5:26am On Aug 23, 2010
Ndi Igbo leaders will always support IBB ,

http://www.againstbabangida.com
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by EzeUche22(m): 5:27am On Aug 23, 2010
supereagle:

Ndi Igbo leaders will always support IBB ,

http://www.againstbabangida.com

And Yorubas will always hate IBB. So where do we stand?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by trailblaza: 6:33am On Aug 23, 2010
Poster u've just been dribbled by maradona himself. I watched dat interview too.

underneath dat good packaging, are cobras waiting to strike.

IBB is actually the most intelligent of the bunch, but hes the most f***ing corrupt too.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Olaidowu1(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2010
Why only IBB ? is it only IBB that contribute to the Present problem in this country? What about other Politicians that did so many unbearable atrocities in this country , Hence ; it's not only IBB that annulled June 12 Election .
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by bones1(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2010
Thanks Supereagle for the www.againstbabangida.com link. Where do I find the interview you referred to ?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by supereagle(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by cap28: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2010
Ola idowu:

Why only IBB ? is it only IBB that contribute to the Present problem in this country? What about other Politicians that did so many unbearable atrocities in this country , Hence ; it's not only IBB that annulled June 12 Election .

It isnt only him that caused the problems we are experiencing today but he plunged the nigerian eeconomy into even more turmoil when he agreed to invite in the IMF and World Bank and allowed them to devalue our currency. 

He borrowed huge sums of money from both of these institutions to launch unwanted white elephant projects and as part of the conditions of being granted these loans he was instructed to cut public spending in education, health care and employment this led to the substandard education system that we have in nigeria today, terrible and unhygienic hospitals and  mass unemployment.  The mass unemployment led to a rise in crime, prostitution, 419, drug trafficking and other social evils that nigeria and nigerians are now known for all over the world. 

Now he has come back to put the final nail in the coffin by running for the presidential elections.

He stands a very good chance of winning the presidential elections because he has been endorsed by the international financial organisations (US controlled IMF and world bank) , they know that he has a good track record of implementing their policies , therefore in return they will finance his campaign and make it possible for the election to be rigged in his favour, as long as he continues to implement their policies of deregulation and privatisation of the nigerian public sector he will remain in power, if he moves away from these policies , he will end up like Abacha and Yaradua. 

Here is an interesting commentary on nigeria's ruling class and what they have done to our country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PvxEgeGRRA&feature=related
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by fred4alabi(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
Why should he benefit from the democractic process he enver believed in and opposed with the greatest force. I should be disqualified for opposing democracy.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by fred4alabi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2010
IBB should be disqualified from contesting any election. He has lost his civil right on that. Why should he benefit from the democarctic process be never believed in and opposed to.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by fred4alabi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
EzeUche22:

This names do not sound Igbo to me.

is Igbo names the solution to our problems? Igbos should support Goodluck if they want to taste it. Power going to the north is like rebooting a system.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by idifu(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
it doesnt matter where the president is from, i dont care if he's from north or south, if he's tall or short,if he's dark or light in complexion,if he's hausa,igbo,calabar,tiv e.t.c what matter's he must be an honest man that will move the nation forward and make Nigeria a wonderful place for all where every Nigerian in the world will be proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by AkoEja: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2010
LET US PRAY.

The guy introduced SAP and made the whole country suffer, while he was busy siphoning billions away! He dragged the country into huge debts, eventually paid by the Obasanjo government. This guy is a thief, period!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 24, 2010
If I was in his shoes I either would have committed suicide or gone into exile. He's so lucky to be breathing air he doesn't deserve. How he has the audacity to run for president again after the atrocities he has performed is beyond me. He can't be human. I, personally, think his bank account only has 4 figures, otherwise he'd be wasting away elsewhere.

If I had my wish, all the IBBs and their cronies would be cast away on to a barren island with only two watermelons and 8 kobo, where they can frolic amongst themselves until death meets them.

He can't be president. Tufiawka. I still have hope for my 9ja.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by sunnyprof: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
Quote:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

1 The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.

The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.

.Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
).
. National Directorate of Employment (NDE).

. Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
. Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
. The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.

PLEASE NOTE:

1. Some of those agencies created were to siphone our resouces.

2. He didin't build Eleme Ales a Refinery or Fertilizer plant in Kaduna. They were there before he came.

Babangida would have been the Best President in Nigeria because he knows how to gather facts about the feelings of the citizens, He brings up programmes to meet the challenges but it must include a corrupt factor for his own (and gang's) selfish benefits and that spoils it all.

Policies are wonderful on Paper but implementation would be through a conduit Pipe that leads to his backyard

Yes many Higher institutions came up but that was the period you can only graduate after you must have lost 2 or 3 years in between due to strike and riots. I have a cousine who graduated only after 7 years. The essence of cultism was berthed at that period as the 'idle hale hand is the devil's workshop".

He destroys what he builds. Corruption abecame institutionalised, incorporated and became an economic norm - 10% kickback!!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by sunnyprof: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2010
To me Babangida was only a Maradona who works on youe sentiments in order to dribble you to the right while he shoots the Goal with his left!!

The worst of it all: He would have been forgiven and remebered forever if he had only handed over to Abiola (after the beatiful June 12 election he conducted) but he bew it up again by the new vocabulary that sold out in Nigeria then - "Annulment" and instaed of leaving the stage, he decided to give us the impression that he is coming back to take his sit by "Stepping aside'. IT WAS VERY FUNNY.

I am sure if Abiola had come in, we would praise Ibb that maybe he was doing all those Maradony to deceive the powerful ones so that he would give us a final good result. BUT HE BURRIED A GOOD CHANCE!!!

Now i wonder what does he want? To correct his mistakes? or destroy all the (corrupt) lions he bred then? or to gather inheritance for his children? What?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by madprof(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2010
Dear Compatriots,
IBB is legally qualified to run for president, but is he morally qualified? The answer is no. Those who want him back in power are in it for personal gain, have a short memory, or are simply ignorant - ignorant of the dark years of IBB misrule; they probably were not born then.
Again we must begin to do away with this habit of voting ex-soldiers to power, this is a democracy for heaven's sake! We should search carefully for young, credible Nigerians to lead us not the present crop of recycled criminals that keep parading themselves before us. And the irony is that we still queue in the rain and sun to vote for them, knowing fully well how worthless they are!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by ycare: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2010
There is nothing left, but the best of the best of IBB; do not let us miss the great opportunity to bring our country back.
He has the experience because he has been there before, he has the unique wisdom because he's older and had a few years to clearly watch and understand what needs to be done, he has unique stamina because he is still the most respected politician in Nigeria today, he completely understands unity because he thinks broadly it's almost unbelievable, and more than anything else he has the uncompromising support of the group of the biggest fish in Nigeria; hence, accomplishing his goals effectively and efficiently as our president is very much feasible.

In a few more months it will become more clearer to Nigerians in general that nobody else can quickly take us to the promise land like our one and only incredible IBB.

He is completely focused, committed and his skin is thicker than the skin of crocodile, therefore, haters can continue to cry till the moon shines, IBB will not stop till he is elected as the number 1 man of the Rep of Nigeria.

YOU MUST BE A BIG FOOL
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2010
Gbam! cheesy
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by ugoani(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2010
Did any of you watch that IBB career profile telecast in AIT yesterday? unfortunately for  me i watched it half way because  the power holders did their normal thing. PLS what is it all about?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by bones1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2010
I did not watch it as well but since it was broadcast by AIT which, I understand is backing IBB in next years election, it was probably a clean up job !
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 16, 2010
STILL MAKING SENSE

IBB all the way

2011 for sure

Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Solomon227(m): 12:40am On Sep 16, 2010
@ ferado

Yah making sense only to all d senseless cartoon xters: Big 1, ferado, and Depilot
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Solomon227(m): 2:08am On Sep 16, 2010
hah

Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Olaolufred(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2010
ferari90:

STILL MAKING SENSE

IBB all the way

2011 for sure

IBB will still make sence to thieves like him, even after he had lost out.

How many people were contracted for this rally? How many were already paid?

How can IBB contract people to rally without paying them?

Handwriting on the wall that he(IBB) will always dissappoint them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash / IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.