Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (47642 Views)

Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by iamocheme: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has revealed how she was used and dumped by men when she was a  bit younger in an interview with Inside Nollywood.
According to her, ten years ago, she was an innocent young girl that was easily manipulated. She was desperate for love and her desperation got her used and dumped.

She said.

About 10 years ago, I was that innocent young woman who was misunderstood by everyone. I was desperate for love but was used, played, broken and shattered at some point. But today I stand tall. I know who I am and what I want. I have found self-love and fulfillment and I am no longer desperate for nothing. I give love as much as I have. I’ve finally found myself.

To the young ones out there, you have permission to walk away from anything that doesn’t feel right. Trust your instincts and listen to your inner voice. It’s trying to protect you. Create in your mind a vision of what you want and never take your eyes away from it, then the universe will cooperate with you.

Read more..http://mycelebritygist.com/used-dumped-men-nollywood-actress-uche-ogbodo/

13 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by nosiebaba(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Now the question is how many people did you use.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by friendlyadvice: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin why i no dey see all these tissue paper gals to use and dump na?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Tamarapetty(f): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ehya. . It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
SIMPLY because you made yourself an Object of mere satisfaction to the MEN....that’s all.
I can guarantee you that it’s not over yet.
Expect you start applying your SENSES

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Bloggerdredd(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
smiley nairaland guys got your heart safe

Pretty Pure Water Seller Twerks Without Panties On The Road In Lagos ==> See Pictures + Video Here
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by martineverest(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
oshey, dustbin ladies association of Nigeria (DLAN), nollywood branch

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Okoyiboz3: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
That's actually what she's useful for.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Sholaco: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sorry dear....but don't always allow ur toto to dey control u....

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by FirstSamurai: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sorry, just drink water sad

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by vastolord4(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
What's the essence of this topic now?

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Miracle4Sure: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pele Ndo Sorry

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by AdemolaA2: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
You see your life ... desperate for love 10 years ago when your mates were busy building their career ...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by borntoexcel2000(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ok....next
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HA! cool

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
That's life my dear.. Such experiences makes u stronger if it doesn't destroy u.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by GistkitNG: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Watch The Moment Davido And Chioma Kissed On Stage At His Concert In London (Video)

https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/watch-the-moment-davido-and-chioma-kissed-on-stage-at-his-concert-in-london-video/
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Bossontop(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
undecided
Some gehs jus mumu.......aswear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by dingbang(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin used ke.. Or you were a slay queen back then.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by mozona(m): 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
you should be thankful, you are not use for ritual. still alive to share your predicament

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Amakababe(f): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ashawo!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Spinoren(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Don't talk dia

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Mopolchi: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ehya
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
nosiebaba:
Now the question is how many people did you use.

Good question
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by emmancecute(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sorry for the ordeal but Aunty I want to ask you only one question? Did you collect money when they were using you or they used you for free?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by martineverest(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
marc55:
Try me.. Am different
chief heartbreaker and gold digger,I see u
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by pansophist(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Women and victimhood status sha. Life is hard for everyone equally. Sorry about your experience

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) / Meet Bambam's Lookalike, Oyinlola Odumewu (Photos) / Efe Is Richer Than Skales Now, Nigerians Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.