Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church (35268 Views)

My Gf Mad Because I Didn't Do This / I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
MissRaine69:
She is a bit histronic there is no special mandate that stipulates that the only place you can worship God is in a church building. We concern ourselves with where we Worship, when we should worship, what we are wearing, the unholiness of so and so.
Focus on your personal relationship with your maker not a histrionic female. That is what’s important.

You removed your lovely and responsible picture from your profile and replaced it with an irresponsible and childish picture ...why??

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Ogaga87(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
This trend carry first class for rubbish...

How could you bring such private happening which is childish in all ramification to public forum.. As far as I'm concerned, this is an everyday thing so I don't get the reason why it should appear on FP for crying out loud

There is time for everything please and this is not the time to waste time..
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by hahn(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:
I didn't go to church yesterday due to the fact that I couldn't iron my clothes because of a total black out by electricity distribution company in my area.

So,I called Bae later in the evening of same day,we talked smoothly about everything,cracked few jokes and laughed and then she asked me if I went to church.

Being the honest type,I told her the truth which was that I didn't go to church, citing my reasons.

Bae really got angry.saying that I never liked going to church bla bla bla.

That how can I call myself a Christian and feel comfortable sitting at home on a sunday.

I apologised for not going to church but also reminded her that going to church does not take one to heaven.

However I told her that one could be a church goer but not a doer of God's word.she should focus more on who I'm and not whether I go to church or not..it doesn't really matter.

There are so many people that go to church yet they do the opposite of what they stand for...it doesn't make sense to me.

After everything, Bae was still angry which led to talking to me in a rude manner and i had to threaten her that I would hang up the call.. She dared me to...I did..because I was fed up with her nagging about church.

I hate pretending to be who I'm not.....I'm a liberal Christian. I go to church most times but not all the time and I hate people wanting to force me to just because they feel it is the right thing.

We have not communicated since yday and I have decided not to call her(knowing she did be waiting for me to call) because I don't think I was wrong in this case.

Pls,My people am I wrong in this?or my girl is just over reacting ?because I see this as a non-issue really.

Do you guys bang each other?
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Dinho20(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
SHE MUST BE A WIFE MATERIAL

4 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by HolyTitus(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Call her bro.... Don't let church matter be the preamble of unsettled misunderstanding in your relationship...... Talk to her like a husband should her wife; one thing i know is that if truly she's into you, she'll come to understand you better and accept you for who you really are NOT what she wants you to be....

3 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Kayceenaz(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:
I didn't go to church yesterday due to the fact that I couldn't iron my clothes because of a total black out by electricity distribution company in my area.

So,I called Bae later in the evening of same day,we talked smoothly about everything,cracked few jokes and laughed and then she asked me if I went to church.

Being the honest type,I told her the truth which was that I didn't go to church, citing my reasons.

That how can I call myself a Christian and feel comfortable sitting at home on a sunday.

I apologised for not going to church but also reminded her that going to church does not take one to heaven.

However I told her that one could be a church goer but not a doer of God's word.she should focus more on who I'm and not whether I go to church or not..it doesn't really matter.

There are so many people that go to church yet they do the opposite of what they stand for...it doesn't make sense to me.

After everything, Bae was still angry which led to talking to me in a rude manner and i had to threaten her that I would hang up the call.. She dared me to...I did..because I was fed up with her nagging about church.

I hate pretending to be who I'm not.....I'm a liberal Christian. I go to church most times but not all the time and I hate people wanting to force me to just because they feel it is the right thing.

We have not communicated since yday and I have decided not to call her(knowing she did be waiting for me to call) because I don't think I was wrong in this case.

Pls,My people am I wrong in this?or my girl is just over reacting ?because I see this as a non-issue really.

There is nothing like "liberal" Christianity; it is either you're a Christian or not! Christ Jesus hates lukewarmness. Many hide under such tags to dilute God's Word for their own comfort, gains, hence the growing contempt for the Christian faith. Additionally, not going to Church because your clothes were yet to be ironed is no excusable excuse. Would you tell your boss at where you work that you couldn't make it to the office the previous day due to how non-ironed your clothes were? Serving God is a full-time, lifelong job! Do you regard men more than Him? Your friend's annoyance stems from this understanding plus no Christian should neglect fellowshipping with other brethren (kindly see Hebrews 10:25). You cannot successfully run the heavenly race alone and in your comfort zone. So, next Sunday, defy all odds and be among the first ten present in Church.
God bless you!

9 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
MissRaine69:
She is a bit histronic there is no special mandate that stipulates that the only place you can worship God is in a church building. We concern ourselves with where we Worship, when we should worship, what we are wearing, the unholiness of so and so.
Focus on your personal relationship with your maker not a histrionic female. That is what’s important.

Even Satan too can preach the gospel

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by victorlawrence6: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
solz007:
Me I think she just looking out for her Future Husband....LOL!!

She Loves U at the same time she's overreacting... Last Last Link Up with her

I agree with you sir
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Avraham: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

I am praying for God to give me this kind of girlfriend.

You have one and you are complaining. SMH.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=ogashman post=75193562]I didn't go to church yesterday due to the fact that I couldn't iron my clothes because of a total black out by electricity distribution company in my area.

If it were non issue you could have keep it to yourself. You have a problem with your girl friend and you brought it on social platform for the whole world to comment. Shame on you !!

[muote]

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
okomile:
Do what please you.

Pastors do worse things.

Preaching holiness at the alter, they can't manage their homes.

I have also lost it for d church.

I go to worship Him with my heart.
Do what is right as best as I can.

Don't get forced down to church. Let it be your decision.

All d best!

You are sincerely funny, what has the pastors got to do with the guy and his babe's fight....U not only drag pastors, you also fallaciously claim they all can't take care of their home.....Pastors are obviously number one the list of people that have offended you....
Learn to forgive, everyone isn't the same , that's what the world wants us to think these days, u've not left Nigeria as bad as Nigeria government is, u've not even left it state as bad as ur governor is either.

When u say u've lost it for the church...Is that the building, the pastors or the members...because the last I read of the bible...The church is the body of Christ.....Have u really lost it for the body of Christ??

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by henrygold100: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Satan66:
Dump that girl with immediate effect.
She's the type of woman that will use the money you gave her that was meant for feeding for tithe.
Use your sense guy, That woman isn't the right one for you.
she will also obey her pastor than her husband. foolish set of people.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Think carefully before marry a Pentecostal Christian otherwise this is just the beginning of your sorrows. The church and pastor will be in charge of your marriage and even children.

If you ever decide to marry , have a meeting with both families to ensure that it is made very clear that when you get married she should KEEP HER CHURCH TO HERSELF.

3 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by alizma: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

you are not wrong neither is she, you both only had different view of what happened. however, if there is any plan for long time relationship, you both have to watch how compatible your perception of a particular situation is. having said that, I advise you to call her, you are the man and your manship is not only required when it is time to claim authority in the house but also when things go wrong and need to be fix.
success

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
MRSoftapples:
For bringing this piece of crap here, wasting my data and wasting space in nairaland.

You, your girlfriend , Buhari and Apc are all mad.
...the mumu mod included
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by henrygold100: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

u are just my twin brother relating to this church issue. meanwhile is like she de find reason to leave u. help her bro. pretenders do the worst. I believe she is just a church goer.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amakababe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Church matter on top head! Yet the both of you fornicate every NIGHT! smh.
ogashman, come and answer her before I know what to say, do you fornicate?
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by akosh005: 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

I apologised for not going to church but also reminded her that going to church does not take one to he,My people am I wrong in this?[/b]or my girl is just over reacting ?because I see this as a non-issue really.

No you are right, nah we(people) that is wrong.... Is that ur un-ironed cloth more important than church

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by franchasng: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
That girl's conscience is still working despite any sins and its a good sign, and she truly loves you and planning to spend the rest of her life with you, that's why she is concerned about your spiritual life, please listen to her.

I used to have that same lackadaisical attitude towards going to Church on Sundays in the past, but thank God I have regained my sanity this year and my brother I can boldly tell you that it feels so good to be in the house of God, especially during worship and praise.

Don't listen to Nairaland atheists and pagans, take God serious and He will take your life and affairs serious.

Develop the strong love for God and you will always enjoy to be in the house of God not because of your girl or any other person.

Once again, that your girlfriend truly loves you and wishes to spend her life with you, reason she cares so much about your spiritual life, please listen to her it will pay you.

Some people might be saying don't you and your girlfriend have sex, that why then are you people wasting time going to Church

But I tell you, going to Church regularly and being committed to the things of God can make you hear some strong words of God that will change your life and make you stop fornication.

Also for any man or woman to be faithful to his or her partner in our present world of today filled with obscene immoralities and whatnot, you need divine grace and help, and that can only come through being close to God by hearing God's words and filling your soul, mind and spirit with the words of God; you can hardly achieve these things if you are not committed to Churxhy, tell yourself the truth.

Faith cometh by hearing and hearing and hearing, not just by hearing once or twice. Hearing the word of God repeatedly can develop your faith and make you flee from sins.

We all are sinners but we all need the daily grace of God to flee from sin. So keep going to Church and be listening to word of God, one day, God will penetrate your heart and make you change from sinful ways.

All the best

9 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Lexusgs430: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

Do you guys have sex?.....
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by oluphunmy(f): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Fighting cos of that is really way too much. I understand her point tho but hey u guys should not fight over it. Be the man and call her. Biko let the devil not come btw u two oooo

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Dinho20(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
WHY ARE SOME GIRLS/WOMEN SO JEALOUS OF EACH OTHER?
WOMEN GET ENVIOUS OF THE FOLLOWING TYPE OF WOMEN;
A PRETTY AND FEMININE WOMAN.
A MULTI-TALENTED WOMAN.
A HIGH EARNING WOMAN.
A WOMAN WHO IS BLISSFULLY MARRIED.
A WOMAN OF EXCELLENCE.
A SECURE AND CONFIDENT WOMAN.
A SMART AND SAVVY WOMAN.
A HAPPY WOMAN.
WOMEN, YOUNG AND OLD, MARRIED OR SINGLE, EDUCATED OR NOT, SEEM TO BE JEALOUS OF EACH OTHER WHENEVER THEY COME TOGETHER. I THINK IT'S A GENETICALLY DRIVEN TENDENCY TO COMPARE ONE ANOTHER. EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOREVER, I FEEL IT HAS BEEN MADE WORSE BY FEMINISM. BUT, IS THERE A NEED TO ALWAYS COMPETE? CAN'T PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY FOR ONE ANOTHER, AND BE SECURE WITH THEMSELVES?
IF YOU SEE SOMEONE WHO IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU, APPRECIATE THAT PERSON.
REMEMBER;
ENVY IS A SIN.!!!
JEALOUSY IS A SIN.!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by efeski(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
MRSoftapples:
For bringing this piece of crap here, wasting my data and wasting space in nairaland.

You, your girlfriend , Buhari and Apc are all mad.

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Ategberoson(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
I'm in your shoe. religion had even been unfair to me as far marital status is concern
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by igwefivestar(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

wait o!

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by frankie2K(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tosinex:
So if she dares you to tear your wedding certificate, you will do the same! You should try and learn more about women. Uncle it is not everything you tear up shirt and show your muscle! She's pissed about you not going to church, all you need to do is just calm her down, and show little remorse about it since she's so concerned! Not getting high on your nerves. Also learn not to argue much with women especially with your lady it might degenerate into what you never envisage!
This is the best comment I have read on this forum for a long time,coming from a mature mind and not all these nonsense comments coming from indomie children that thinks that relationship is all about showing your macho man and cannot differentiate when a woman is showing you care.God have mercy on our generation.

5 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by ibietela2(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Same issue am facing now o
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
i think the Question you should ask yourself is do you really want to be going to the Church? Or You are just doing it to Impress her. If your answer is you really want to be going to church then you can talk to her and resolve it and calm her down, but if you are just doing it for her i will tell you that you are on a long futile endeavour and if you resolve this one there will always be another one and another one until she find another man that's more devoted than you and she dump you and waste your time and efforts. if you are going to church because of her You are living her life not your life, and it is just a matter of time before she realize that you are faking it and she will lose all the trust she have in you and then she will dump you, My advice is that you should tell her how you sincerely feel about going to church maybe you want to be devoted or not , if your answer is not devoted and she think she can not cope then there is nothing you can do other than to end the relationship, but make sure you are going to church just because you want to not because she want you to.

3 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Jman06(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amakababe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

Church matter on top head!
Yet the both of you fornicate every NIGHT!
smh.
I tell you!

Some ladies just place unnecessary emphasis on going to church as if that is what makes a man a good partner.

3 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Satan66:
Dump that girl with immediate effect.
She's the type of woman that will use the money you gave her that was meant for feeding for tithe.
Use your sense guy, That woman isn't the right one for you.

Hehehehehe! On top say go church no go church.... chai!!! Akurakumbe grin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Dinho20(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
WHAT IS LOVE?

THE BIBLE ACCORDING TO 1 JOHN 4:7 SAYS, BELOVED, LET US LOVE ONE ANOTHER: FOR LOVE IS OF GOD; AND EVERY ONE THAT LOVETH IS BORN OF GOD, AND KNOWETH GOD.
LOVING ONE ANOTHER IS AS SIMPLE AS THINKING NOT ABOUT OURSELVES AND WHAT WE NEED, AND INSTEAD FOCUSING ON SOMEONE ELSE, THEIR WANTS AND NEEDS. LOVE MEANS BEING KIND TO SOMEONE OR YOUR NEIGHBOUR. LOVE ALSO INCLUDE; VISITING MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME, LESS PRIVILEGE PEOPLE, ETC. BE KIND BY HELPING FINANCIALLY, CLOTHING, AND/OR FOOD ITEMS, ETC. FOR INSTANCE, EVERYBODY WANTS TO LOOK ADORABLE WHEN GOING OUT, SO THAT PEOPLE WILL ADMIRE THEM. WHEN YOU SEE THAT YOUR NEIGHBOUR CANNOT AFFORD AS YOU DO, HELP/MAKE THEM LOOK ADMIRABLE, WITH THIS KINDNESS YOU HAVE SHOWN LOVE, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.