Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church (35285 Views)

My Gf Mad Because I Didn't Do This / I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Ategberoson(m): 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
I'm in your shoe. religion had been so unfair to me

loosing my two best ex made me dislike anything religion. I'm facing serious intimidation in regards again

all these useless church laws aren't even helping matter. they have enslave people's mentality beyond redemption

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ogaga87:
This trend carry first class for rubbish...

How could you bring such private happening which is childish in all ramification to public forum.. As far as I'm concerned, this is an everyday thing so I don't get the reason why it should appear on FP for crying out loud

There is time for everything please and this is not the time to waste time..

It's to bash Church..There's a reason for everything

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Pharmtj: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
MRSoftapples:
For bringing this piece of crap here, wasting my data and wasting space in nairaland.

You, your girlfriend , Buhari and Apc are all mad.
you funny oh
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by ayando(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tosinex:
So if she dares you to tear your wedding certificate, you will do the same! You should try and learn more about women. Uncle it is not everything you tear up shirt and show your muscle! She's pissed about you not going to church, all you need to do is just calm her down, and show little remorse about it since she's so concerned! Not getting high on your nerves. Also learn not to argue much with women especially with your lady it might degenerate into what you never envisage!
Abeg preach it. The poster is obviously a young lad. U do t argue with a lady, it will most likely degenerate to something else.

To be honest with u, she really likes u. Call her n tease her. No need to apologise unnecessarily and if she insists,u too demand for it too.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by frankie2K(m): 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Avraham:
I am praying for God to give me this kind of girlfriend.

You have one and you are complaining. SMH.

My brother as in.Is true this thing the say that one mans food is another mans poison.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by jubrilELsudan: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
THIS IS THE TYPE OF HOLIER THAN THOU CHRISTIAN GIRL THAT SECRETLY WILL BE FVCKING HER PASTOR AND CHOIR MASTER PLUS THE ORGANIST PLUS THE DEACON PLUS THE YOUTH PASTOR PLUS THE CHURCH DRIVER PLUS THE CHURCH GATEMAN.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bros you were wrong by doing that simple.
In all cause she was right by telling you her mind,not been happy and as such made it known to you.
Are you saying she doesn't love seeing you growing?
That she hated you by reacting as such?
Pls call her and settle the matter, your woman loves you and she cares so much about you gaining favour on the side of God.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by pen: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Brother, don't pretend but be sincere with the girl. so when the time comes she will not blame you because you cannot match her as husband.
I like it the way you are already showing what stuff you are made of. you are not a serious christian and don't say church doesn't equal living right. the bible says don't forget the assembly of ourselves together as manner of some is. please and please don't let her regret it.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Opus85(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
If it is me that has not stepped my feet in any church for two years, she will kill
Me then. Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Akuruoulo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nanceer:
You're the man in the relationship.. why should she force u to church?

Bro, do what's right in your mind and if she isn't cool with it, she isn't your final bus stop

Are you a girl or even a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by franchasng: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
franchasng:
That girl's conscience is still working despite any sins and its a good sign, and she truly loves you and planning to spend the rest of her life with you, that's why she is concerned about your spiritual life, please listen to her.

I used to have that same lackadaisical attitude towards going to Church on Sundays in the past, but thank God I have regained my sanity this year and my brother I can boldly tell you that it feels so good to be in the house of God, especially during worship and praise.

Don't listen to Nairaland atheists and pagans, take God serious and He will take your life and affairs serious.

Develop the strong love for God and you will always enjoy to be in the house of God not because of your girl or any other person.

Once again, that your girlfriend truly loves you and wishes to spend her life with you, reason she cares so much about your spiritual life, please listen to her it will pay you.

Some people might be saying don't you and your girlfriend have sex, that why then are you people wasting time going to Church

But I tell you, going to Church regularly and being committed to the things of God can make you hear some strong words of God that will change your life and make you stop fornication.

Also for any man or woman to be faithful to his or her partner in our present world of today filled with obscene immoralities and whatnot, you need divine grace and help, and that can only come through being close to God by hearing God's words and filling your soul, mind and spirit with the words of God; you can hardly achieve these things if you are not committed to a strong Bible believing Church, tell yourself the truth.

Faith cometh by hearing and hearing and hearing, not just by hearing once or twice. Hearing the word of God repeatedly can develop your faith and make you flee from sins.

We all are sinners but we all need the daily grace of God to flee from sin. So keep going to Church and be listening to word of God, one day, God will penetrate your heart and make you change from sinful ways.

All the best
Cc: ogashman
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Elvis506(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
[/b] [b]finishing
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by immaculate1234(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
mad people everywhere
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Akuruoulo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
okomile:
Do what please you.

Pastors do worse things.

Preaching holiness at the alter, they can't manage their homes.

I have also lost it for d church.

I go to worship Him with my heart.
Do what is right as best as I can.

Don't get forced down to church. Let it be your decision.

All d best!

Listen to the word, and not the character

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Mac12(f): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Truth is that she loves you but she was over reacting

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Elvis506(m): 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amakababe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

Church matter on top head!
Yet the both of you fornicate every NIGHT!
smh.
[b][/b]true talk
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by bluefilm: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tell your girlfriend that I have not been inside any church for the past three years... and I don't even know what will make me go to church in the nearest future!

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Rextizzle(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:
I didn't go to church yesterday due to the fact that I couldn't iron my clothes because of a total black out by electricity distribution company in my area.

So,I called Bae later in the evening of same day,we talked smoothly about everything,cracked few jokes and laughed and then she asked me if I went to church.

Being the honest type,I told her the truth which was that I didn't go to church, citing my reasons.

Bae really got angry.saying that I never liked going to church bla bla bla.

That how can I call myself a Christian and feel comfortable sitting at home on a sunday.

I apologised for not going to church but also reminded her that going to church does not take one to heaven.

However I told her that one could be a church goer but not a doer of God's word.she should focus more on who I'm and not whether I go to church or not..it doesn't really matter.

There are so many people that go to church yet they do the opposite of what they stand for...it doesn't make sense to me.

After everything, Bae was still angry which led to talking to me in a rude manner and i had to threaten her that I would hang up the call.. She dared me to...I did..because I was fed up with her nagging about church.

I hate pretending to be who I'm not.....I'm a liberal Christian. I go to church most times but not all the time and I hate people wanting to force me to just because they feel it is the right thing.

We have not communicated since yday and I have decided not to call her(knowing she did be waiting for me to call) because I don't think I was wrong in this case.

Pls,My people am I wrong in this?or my girl is just over reacting ?because I see this as a non-issue really.

She must be stupid, typical Naija girl with no brain.

3 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by sureteeboy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
oilcity:
The truth is that she loves u and cares for u although she's taking it too far. Hearing God's word regularly will at least reduce the chances of one being sold out to darkness.

There is more hope for a sick man in the hospital than a sick man in the house. Call her jare. it's not abt who's right or wrong but peace and love.
Simple

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by OILOFGLADNESS: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
MRSoftapples:
For bringing this piece of crap here, wasting my data and wasting space in nairaland.

THIS ONE OFF ME ABEG!

U MADE ME LAUGH ALOUD!

i LIKE UR SENSE OF HUMOUR!

I DONT KNOW WHY THEY TAKE IRRELEVANT POSTS TO FRONT PAGE!
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by yemi15(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:
I didn't go to church yesterday due to the fact that I couldn't iron my clothes because of a total black out by electricity distribution company in my area.

So,I called Bae later in the evening of same day,we talked smoothly about everything,cracked few jokes and laughed and then she asked me if I went to church.

Being the honest type,I told her the truth which was that I didn't go to church, citing my reasons.

That how can I call myself a Christian and feel comfortable sitting at home on a sunday.

I apologised for not going to church but also reminded her that going to church does not take one to heaven.

However I told her that one could be a church goer but not a doer of God's word.she should focus more on who I'm and not whether I go to church or not..it doesn't really matter.

There are so many people that go to church yet they do the opposite of what they stand for...it doesn't make sense to me.

After everything, Bae was still angry which led to talking to me in a rude manner and i had to threaten her that I would hang up the call.. She dared me to...I did..because I was fed up with her nagging about church.

I hate pretending to be who I'm not.....I'm a liberal Christian. I go to church most times but not all the time and I hate people wanting to force me to just because they feel it is the right thing.

We have not communicated since yday and I have decided not to call her(knowing she did be waiting for me to call) because I don't think I was wrong in this case.

Pls,My people am I wrong in this?or my girl is just over reacting ?because I see this as a non-issue really.

Bros, you are right. Don't apologize to her at all! Most of us go to church and mosque in this country, and we have all kinds of useless and very lawless people. I stopped going to church for months now as I can't stand where people are supposed to be told the truth and it is never done.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by dingbang(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amakababe:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

Church matter on top head!
Yet the both of you fornicate every NIGHT!
smh.
I tell you . after doing it, she will call him for prayers. grin. grin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Psoul(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

From your post, it's glaring that you don't like going to church. She is the one dragging you to go to church. You belivd that going to church is not all that necessary and that is why your girl is so much angry wt u.

If u are truly a Christian, there is no how you will grow in faith without going to church. Iron sharpens iron. A single firewood easily loses it fire than wen the are in bunch.

The excuse u gave to ur girl for not going to church shows how unserious u take ur Christian life. Do u want to tell me that if you were to go for an interview or was invited by one bigman like that, you will stay back because you did not iron the cloth u intend to wear.
I beliv u would iron the clothe beforehand and wait for the day or you will find a dry-cleaner's shop that can do that for u.

I also beliv that on that same Sunday, you were able to find a clothe u wore for the Sunday outing or did u stayed indoors throughout?

You girl is trying to make sure that ur life/future is safe and secured but u are seeing as disturbing you.
She may leave the relationship if you fail to improve. Continue living the way u are living now if you don't value and love your girl.
Change if you truly love her and want to make her happy and also be happy yourself.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Your girlfriend is not an understanding type.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Madavis(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Well, i think she over reacted owing to the fact that u gave her your genuine reason for not going to church and also for the fact that u do go to church most of the time. But there is something u should know.
The bible says, neglect not the Assembly of the brethren. Two heads are better than one. There is a great anointing in the presence of the believers. And also, the word is always preached on church and there is a different form of spiritual refreshment wen I fellowship together with other believers and that was why Jesus and his disciples always fellowship together.
Always plan ahead of your Sunday service cos this is Nigeria. NEPA can frustrate your spiritual life on their own ways.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Omega30(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
MRSoftapples:

In fact, they both need to be konked!!!
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Leonbonapart(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

y'all always looking for a way for people to start abusing the church and pastors. Keep it up. Liberal Christian ko, Democratic Christian ni

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by ideology(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:

Thank your God, you have someone who cares to this extent.

Don't let pride make u lose her... Both of you just need to talk about it maturely

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by stubbornman(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nanceer:
You're the man in the relationship.. why should she force u to church?

Bro, do what's right in your mind and if she isn't cool with it, she isn't your final bus stop

can we go out on a date sometimes if you're in Lagos.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Leonbonapart(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
MRSoftapples:
So in your mind now, this your comment makes sense abi?

Abeg just use your church mind judge yourself, You get sense so?
don't mind these brainlessness kids on Nairaland
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by freethinker01: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
forever08:
she is right, there are a lot of things mere going to church take away from you and blessings you receive by just your presence in church.
The "Amen" you answer do alot of things in your life that you never see.
Never be comfortable not going to church on a Sunday.
you're deceiving yourself and u know damn well that you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.