Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church (35273 Views)

My Gf Mad Because I Didn't Do This / I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by yemi15(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you know what? I stop going to church two years ago, my believe was as a result of Nigerian pastors hypocrisy suggested me going to church is a waste of time, within this two year, my life receive great turn around, financially, spiritually,good health, I only pray to God in my closet

It is obvious you are not a woman, Nigerian women who carry religion on top head like gala no dey talk like this.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by SimSify(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nanceer:
You're the man in the relationship.. why should she force u to church?

Bro, do what's right in your mind and if she isn't cool with it, she isn't your final bus stop
see your mouth..you are another bus stop abi..oya come and carry him

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Ategberoson(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
yemi15:

Then that will be hard, might be time to find that woman you want from Benin Republic here, at least e no far. As for our women, when they are less than 30, na so so mundane requirements den dey carry around before unable go become their ordinary boyfriend.

nothing is hard when I'm ready to get one, I will

don't even have time for any love for now sef grin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Wuraola01(f): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Abhii na.... But see as she vex... cheesy

The vexing is good. cheesy cheesy

Next time, d guy no go miss church.
What's he doing wey e con miss church grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by yemi15(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
bluefilm:

You wey don repent, shebi you dey sleep for inside heaven abi?
Two bottles of origin for my guy man here!
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by yemi15(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ategberoson:

nothing is hard when I'm ready to get one, I will

don't even have time for any love for now sef grin
Bros man dey fear their liability lol. They are necessary sha.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by ozoneymcm: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Damitism:

Lol. No one offended me. I was reacting to the OP post. I can't date such a girl. If I were the OP, I will sit the girl down and let her know I'm not the regular church goer. If she ain't okay with that, I will wish her the best finding Mr. Right. I believe in God and I'm nothing without him but going to church can never be a proof of my love for God. I have a lot of testimonies and experiences with God to prove that. I don't need to be in church to proof my godliness.
That is not the OP's issue though as the lady believes he is a church goer, he lied about the reason he didn't go to church and to make it worse, with a foolish excuse(sorry op). The "good" girl was right to attack him

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by mastermaestro(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
bluefilm:

You wey don repent, shebi you dey sleep for inside heaven abi?

At least I have spoken to you about repentance. You should seriously think about accepting JESUS CHRIST and getting born again. There is no greater gift than salvation. Think about it!

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by petrflynt(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bro. you're many girls dream guy, because not everyone guy would tell his girl the truth that he didn't go to church just to please her, for the fact you told her the truth and she was mad at you simply means she's mentally below your standards...you were Frank, your type are trustworthy but she's not seeing it, she's daft, relegated and religiously obessed. a true believer don't go to church bc people around want him or her to. ask her if she does attented other church activities, I will bet she doesn't, people like that usually have demons in the cupboard, check her very well there is something religiously unhealthy, demonic, you would never believe she does that she's doing.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:
I didn't go to church yesterday due to the fact that I couldn't iron my clothes because of a total black out by electricity distribution company in my area.

So,I called Bae later in the evening of same day,we talked smoothly about everything,cracked few jokes and laughed and then she asked me if I went to church.

Being the honest type,I told her the truth which was that I didn't go to church, citing my reasons.

Bae really got angry.saying that I never liked going to church bla bla bla.

That how can I call myself a Christian and feel comfortable sitting at home on a sunday.

I apologised for not going to church but also reminded her that going to church does not take one to heaven.

However I told her that one could be a church goer but not a doer of God's word.she should focus more on who I'm and not whether I go to church or not..it doesn't really matter.

There are so many people that go to church yet they do the opposite of what they stand for...it doesn't make sense to me.

After everything, Bae was still angry which led to talking to me in a rude manner and i had to threaten her that I would hang up the call.. She dared me to...I did..because I was fed up with her nagging about church.

I hate pretending to be who I'm not.....I'm a liberal Christian. I go to church most times but not all the time and I hate people wanting to force me to just because they feel it is the right thing.

We have not communicated since yday and I have decided not to call her(knowing she did be waiting for me to call) because I don't think I was wrong in this case.

Pls,My people am I wrong in this?or my girl is just over reacting ?because I see this as a non-issue really.

TWO FOOLS

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by JACKSNOW(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
MRSoftapples:
For bringing this piece of crap here, wasting my data and wasting space in nairaland.

You, your girlfriend , Buhari and Apc are all mad.
grin grin grin grin wetin connect APC with this matta..... grin grin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Skmoda360(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tosinex:
So if she dares you to tear your wedding certificate, you will do the same! You should try and learn more about women. Uncle it is not everything you tear up shirt and show your muscle! She's pissed about you not going to church, all you need to do is just calm her down, and show little remorse about it since she's so concerned! Not getting high on your nerves. Also learn not to argue much with women especially with your lady it might degenerate into what you never envisage!
Best advise so far.....

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
she loves u

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by habinccihub: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Why can't you just go to church

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by kpolli(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tonysmith4sure:

Funny how you think that the people that brought christianity to his doorstep are gonna deceive him.

Because the people who brought Christianity to our door steps are long dead. By the way I still agree with you that going to church doesn't make one a Christian nor take one to heaven. It's actions that matter
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by funshint(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Not attending the church is not the issue. Ladies can be "illogical" sometimes. But u must know how to play your way around them with humour. Where you really got it wrong is cutting the call on her. Mehn! that was very rude of you. Infact you've committed the ultimate sin. You really got it wrong here. You can't do this with all girls. Expecially someone you're hoping to walk down the aisle one day. If she did that; that's fine. it'll be her responsibility to call back. But you're the one that cut the call. Except you've also checked out of the relationship I'll urge u to swallow your pride. Apologize to her for cutting the call on her and make no excuse. A real man must always know how to control his temper.
*Better thank God she's even angry that you didn't go to church. Not the one that will be jumping from one club to another.
Bro be wise. *winks

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wuraola01:

The vexing is good. cheesy cheesy

Next time, d guy no go miss church.
What's he doing wey e con miss church grin

The guy no iron clothegringrin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Wuraola01(f): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
The guy no iron clothegringrin

Na so. cheesy

Shey na excuse be this one grin grin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wuraola01:

Na so. cheesy

Shey na excuse be this one grin grin
Haba na... So make him carry squeezed cloth enter church?? Let's say na Suit sef... How you see am?? cheesycheesy
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Wuraola01(f): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Haba na... So make him carry squeezed cloth enter church?? Let's say na Suit sef... How you see am?? cheesycheesy

Okay cheesy

Why him no iron clothe? Don't tell me he was tired d night b4 ohh grin grin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wuraola01:

Okay cheesy

Why him no iron clothe? Don't tell me he was tired d night b4 ohh grin grin
He said there was no lightgringrin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by lovelybugs(f): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
funshint:
Not attending the church is not the issue. Ladies can be "illogical" sometimes. But u most know how to play your way around them with humour. Where you really got it wrong is cutting the call on her. Mehn! that was very rude of you. Infact you've committed the ultimate sin. You really got it wrong here. You can't do this with all girls. Expecially someone you're hoping to walk down the aisle one day. If she did that; that's fine. it'll be her responsibility to call back. But you're the one that cut the call. Except you've also checked out of the relationship I'll urge u to swallow your pride. Apologize to her for cutting the call on her and make no excuse. A real man must always know how to control his temper.
*Better thank God she's even angry that you didn't go to church. Not the one that will be jumping from one club to another.
Bro be wise. *winks
Lol I know girls that never miss church on Sunday's but they are always at the club on Fridays
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Damitism: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
ozoneymcm:

That is not the OP's issue though as the lady believes he is a church goer, he lied about the reason he didn't go to church and to make it worse, with a foolish excuse(sorry op). The "good" girl was right to attack him

That's the OP's issue. Obviously, this is not his first time of missing church. The guy was truthful by telling her what happened. He could have lied. So, going to church makes the girl good. I salute your reasoning. Going to church is never a way of measuring godliness. But I understand religious ones won't accept this.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by bukolabeauty09(f): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogashman:
I didn't go to church yesterday due to the fact that I couldn't iron my clothes because of a total black out by electricity distribution company in my area.

So,I called Bae later in the evening of same day,we talked smoothly about everything,cracked few jokes and laughed and then she asked me if I went to church.

Being the honest type,I told her the truth which was that I didn't go to church, citing my reasons.

Bae really got angry.saying that I never liked going to church bla bla bla.

That how can I call myself a Christian and feel comfortable sitting at home on a sunday.

I apologised for not going to church but also reminded her that going to church does not take one to heaven.

However I told her that one could be a church goer but not a doer of God's word.she should focus more on who I'm and not whether I go to church or not..it doesn't really matter.

There are so many people that go to church yet they do the opposite of what they stand for...it doesn't make sense to me.

After everything, Bae was still angry which led to talking to me in a rude manner and i had to threaten her that I would hang up the call.. She dared me to...I did..because I was fed up with her nagging about church.

I hate pretending to be who I'm not.....I'm a liberal Christian. I go to church most times but not all the time and I hate people wanting to force me to just because they feel it is the right thing.

We have not communicated since yday and I have decided not to call her(knowing she did be waiting for me to call) because I don't think I was wrong in this case.

Pls,My people am I wrong in this?or my girl is just over reacting ?because I see this as a non-issue really.

U go to church it is for urself, u don't it is for urself. God is never affected with u going or not going.remember fellowship with one another, not ironing ur clothe is not a good excuse for me. If it is on a Monday morning, I believe u won't decide to stay at home and not going to ur place of work and u den called ur boss that ur clothes are rough, I believe u will prepare well for that Monday since Saturday or u find an alternative clothe to wear to work dat day rather than stay at home and not go to work.....we always take God's day like it is worthless. undecided
Pls kindly remember to feed us with the outcome of ur malice. I mean who eventually call first, I am most interested in that part......let's watch out for part 2 of this.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by OyinO: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
You have done NOTHING WRONG. we are in the Age of Reason, and not in the Age of Belief anymore. Church is empty and vain gathering that should be avoided by any right thinking fellow. There is nothing like Almighty Creator or Creatress in the church arena, esp in Africa.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Wuraola01(f): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
He said there was no lightgringrin

Na so cheesy grin

Be deceiving urself grin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wuraola01:

Na so cheesy grin

Be deceiving urself grin
cheesycheesy
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by funshint(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
lovelybugs:

Lol o know girls that never miss church on Sunday's but they are always at the club on Fridays
Okay I've sha said my own. We won't be there when he starts shedding those secret tears. After realizing he just lost a good girl.
*Age is also a factor here. I bet she's still in her early 20s. U really need alot of patience and maturity to deal with girls in that age bracket. But they're really the most loving at that age sha if u can learn to not take their childishness too serious.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by funshint(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
OyinO:
You have done NOTHING WRONG. we are in the Age of Reason, and not in the Age of Belief anymore. Church is empty and vain gathering that should be avoided by any right thinking fellow. There is nothing like Almighty Creator or Creatress in the church arena, esp in Africa.
Sure he did nothing wrong by not going to church given d reasons he gave. It has happened to us all one way or the other. But he did everything wrong by cutting the call on her. That was very rude and immature. This OP is only looking for pple to oil his ego. Deep down within him he knows he's at fault. Infact the topic has changed from whether he goes to church or not. The issue now is his reaction. He better does something fast before he loses what he'll end up regretting later. Men must always know how to control their temper.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by bluefilm: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
mastermaestro:

At least I have spoken to you about repentance. You should seriously think about accepting JESUS CHRIST and getting born again. There is no greater gift than salvation. Think about it!

Save your breathe Biko.

You can continue preaching to your fellow minions but not me.

I don't need it.

Truth is, I'd rather accept Tonto Dikeh.

At least, she's a real person.

Not some man-made Jewish godman that even his fellow Jews don't even believe in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.