Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 PM

A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man (36522 Views)

I Need A Ghanian Lady / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Kingcacy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Am single +2347066278017 +2347061333230
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Emekaco36(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
my name is ------from IMO state, i am 36yrs old, I am a easy going person, caring, loving, hard working and God fearing, my Hubie is cooking, playing and watching football, I stay in oke-aro ogun close to agege iju shaga lagos, I am chocolate in colour average in height I am not a graduate, i was working before not on till the company shutdown 7months ago so for now I am out of job, I will like to meet a beautiful chubby or average body but big, fair or chocolate , she should b a graduated, between the age of 26 to 38yrs old that is loving, caring, God fearing, hard working and also, respect me for who I am, She can come from any tribe, please I want a lady that is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage . My mail is emmyco36@gmail.com
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Emekaco36(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Emekaco36:

my name is ------from IMO state, i am 36yrs old, I am a easy going person, caring, loving, hard working and God fearing, my Hubie is cooking, playing and watching football, I stay in oke-aro ogun close to agege iju shaga lagos, I am chocolate in colour average in height I am not a graduate, i was working before not on till the company shutdown 7months ago so for now I am out of job, I will like to meet a beautiful chubby or average body but big, fair or chocolate , she should b a graduated, between the age of 26 to 38yrs old that is loving, caring, God fearing, hard working and also, respect me for who I am, She can come from any tribe, please I want a lady that is ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage . My mail is emmyco36@gmail.com
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by donkelvin10(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hi... I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship...An interested lady should what'sapp or call me on +2349023630072
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Ojumat1384(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Contact me on +2348140617789
Here is my number a good looking handsome guy in search for a relationship.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
funloving:
Hurray !!!!
"Now all these Naija babes,home and abroad,wey no gree respect the good,romantic men wey God give dem go soon lose out
You do not the value of what you have until you lose it  grin"

How is one Ghanian woman looking for a Nigerian man a threat to any Nigerian women? She hasn't even come back to the discussion. It's only a threat when all the women of Ghana start looking for Nigerian men.

"See, even Ghanian ladies know the stock we are made off and they are coming for us."

At least you have a positive imagination, lol!! But she probably don't know anything about Nigerian men. She's probably just got sick of her Ghana boyfriend and was just recently wooed by a Nigerian man. It could be a case of thinking the grass is always greener on the other side, until she gets to the other side! I bet if a Senegalese start sweet talking her with a sexy French accent, she'll be on Senegaland looking for a Senegalese man. She may be over there right now, since she 's abandoned this discussion. Or perhaps maybe her and her Ghanian boyfriend made up.

"Hey Nigerian sisters,if you are still interested in settling down in this century you better speak up before the Ghanians, Kenyans, Gambians and all other beautiful african chics  snatch us away and I tell you,we are willing to be kidnapped by them  kiss"

Nigerian sisters, don't hold your breath over this. Good woman want good men, regardless of race, creed or color. The only Nigerian men getting snatched up are good men. The bad ones are getting sent back with a quickness, lol!! Hopefully, the Good ones are getting snatched up by good women. And I don't think feminism has gone as far as kidnapping men for marriage. Woman might kidnap men for sex, but when they're done with the man, the man is worse off than before he met her.

"My Ghanian sister,welcome and feel at home.Please upload your vital statistics on your profile and attach some of your best pictures and I assure you in no time wonderful,romantic,loving and caring Nigerian brothers will be in touch.
This is your year to go home with your sweet heart and soul mate  kiss"

Where she at?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lol! Sounds like you getting THE BEST of the best, grin grin grin

tellbabe:
Finally,i was able 2 get not juz one but three nigeria men-the first guy insisted on seeing my pic before we can date,the second is married but want a relationship,the third wants us to be just friends.please help me choose
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Only white women can think that men have no flaws. That's why they are easily manipulated. Either that, or they think they are spending their money on a "Just Cause"!

Scorpio:
@whitelady, how come d guyz have no flaws?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by SfJoachim1: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2021
call me +2348109210956 IF INTERESTED I'm Chemist in Nigeria
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by donkelvin10(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship..... Whatsapp or contact me on +2349023630072
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by LegendBobo: 4:33am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Nimen(m): 5:18am On Feb 28, 2021
Slutty and romantic videos, sexual tips, hook ups and relationship advice; mad content posted on a daily...

Add up on WhatsApp 0816 382 4388

it's hot in there...
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Brystonluv19(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hi pessy am Moses from Nigeria my WhatsApp contact 09013391597. Love you thanks
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by slinkygomez(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Am here for the Ghana girl
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Memeni(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
slinkygomez:
Am here for the Ghana girl

After 16 years�
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Memeni(m): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=SweetnSour post=167346]lmaooooooooo so cyber loff don dey happen 4 reel.... syke i know it is but dang this aint no dating site[/quot

Quoting your post from 16 years ago* Posh baby..hope say u don find love Sha. Na posh mama naim u go be now

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tell Someone You Love Them Here / Buy these quality watches. Call or Whatsa / nice BBM/WHATSAPP Sex Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.