Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me (2060 Views)

Info Needed: Kaspersky Antivirus Pricing / Download Kaspersky Antivirus/internet Security 2009,2010,2011 Keys Daily / Easy Way To Update Kaspersky Antivirus Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by miiday(f): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2007
Get one of the world's best Anti-virus solutions from me.All kaspersky products are available.
send a mail to olamide@netplusng.com for price enquires,
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by esquire(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2007
miiday:

Get one of the world's best Anti-virus solutions from me.All kaspersky products are available.

Men na how much you wan sell am wey wan pass N120 naira wey i dey buy software for village and i perfer AVG to kaspersky cos is what have been surfing the net with all this while with no single histry of virus or worm attack. If you want the software why not download it from freedownloads.com or sourceforge.org. cheerio.
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by ctnels(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2007
Na wao! It is lyk we re divertin from the true practise and meaning of what a forum site should be and turning it into a system of making money. Miiday, why not be plain in what you do and place the price for everyone to see.
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by miiday(f): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2007
okay, okay, thank you for taking time out to read my post, i've been a member of nairaland for a while and i decided to put in my post cos i noticed from some posts i read that a lot of people talked about kaspersky been their number one choice. I also noticed a lot of people putting up their stuffs here and i felt it was a great way of also letting people know you can get kaspersky here in Nigeria.

I'm talking Original and not the OTIGBA N120 own like someone said.

Please visit www.kaspersky.com for details on kaspersky.As regards pricing,you can also get that on their site in dollars but if you need to buy in Nigeria,then you know who to talk too.
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by abohrandy: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2007
u can download the demo na crack it to the full
version that is what i did!!!!
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by allets: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2007
abohrandy: please how did u get the crack. used one and it worked but my update stoped working cose the key is black listed
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by abohrandy: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2007
allets:

abohrandy: please how did u get the crack. used one and it worked but my update stoped working cose the key is black listed

Okay buddy, i am sure u know how to apply cracks. well go to crackspider.net n search for the crack by entering the name of the software with the version number (version number very important). this will just search the net for u then show u sites where u can get the key generator. then i am sure u can do the rest.
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by pewekac: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2008
good day people. please i don't know if anybody would be so kind as to upload a kaspersky 6 or 7 license key which expires after may 2008. thanks.

Kaspersky for life! grin
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by DualCore1: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2008
miiday:

or better still, use ya freaking head and get the full fecking version from the net angry

Gracias a Dios soy un software pirata de gran reputaciĆ³n
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by DualCore1: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
esquire:

i perfer AVG to kaspersky because is what have been surfing the net with all this while with no single histry of virus or worm attack.

that's cUz AVG lets everything in without your notice, so u'll feel u havnt been attacked cUz AVG sits joblessly in your computer, and after every system scan it tells u "You're clean brother, happy surfing" (so to speak) meanwhile u've got every k1nda brontok, wrontok, keyloggers, soraci, irc bots and what have u.

P.S: in my own opinion, it isn't safe to tell public forums what AV u're running on. now i know u're on AVG, woooohooo, time to work grin lol,
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by lynxnoon(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2008
Dual Core:

or better still, use ya freaking head and get the full fecking version from the net angry

Gracias a Dios soy un software pirata de gran reputaciĆ³n
hmmmmm which day u begin speak spanish?
well Thank God for a reputable pirated software, abi? wink wink
Hasta luego amigo
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2008
this is why i don't like the idea of posting warez or links to warez forums on nairaland.

you can be sure that the so called

genuine kaspersky she is selling is also warezed.probably with the 'china' key. all the poster needs to do is install, diable notifications and updates, and the noob purchaser will think all is well.

typical nigerian behavior - oyinbo dey crack , black man dey sell am angry (and then form guru on top)
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by DualCore1: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2008
lynxnoon:

hmmmmm which day u begin speak spanish?
well Thank God for a reputable pirated software, abi? wink wink
Hasta luego amigo

lol lynx how far! hmmm first time we meeting ouTTa phone section, lol ur translation was very close.
i meant [s]"Thank Heavens i'm a software pirate of high reputation"[/s] lipsrsealed
Gracias
Re: Get Your Kaspersky Antivirus From Me by DualCore1: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2008
oyb:

this is why i don't like the idea of posting warez or links to warez forums on nairaland.

you can be sure that the so called

genuine kaspersky she is selling is also warezed.probably with the 'china' key. all the poster needs to do is install, diable notifications and updates, and the noob purchaser will think all is well.

typical nigerian behavior - oyinbo dey crack , black man dey sell am angry (and then form guru on top)

As bad as it sounds, it true!

hey, i've met some crackers that are black, so be happy

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key / Kaspersky 2013 ,windows 8,norton 2013,ESET ,office 2010 Official Activation Code / Latest 2015 Unlimited Free Browsing On Laptop Now Here (download Unlimited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.