Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos (51549 Views)

Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) / Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) / 12-Year-Old Girl Terrorizing Abia Community Nabbed By Villagers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by AnanseK(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
She did nothing wrong and the people harassing her are not agents of the law.

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by semyman: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Na church go move market well
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Okoyiboz3: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:
Why blame her ?

She is using 2 different routes to salvation.

Jesus and Amadioha

PearlStreet has fallen.
Tubu till March grin

Welcome back bro.
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by anyicash(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kellibae:
Year 2020 might just be the end of the world guys undecided
lol

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hmmmmm, she has sold her soul to the devil.
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Almaiga:
I've said this times without number, 99% of Igbo Pastors are native Doctors in disguise. That's why, I've sworn not to ever attend any Church whose pastor came from the East. grin

Igbo's Amaka.

But you be muslimumudeen like me nah? Wetin concern you for church? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Kellibae(f): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Zanziman:

I pray o!

U pray? undecided
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by ccudoye(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Isuofia my town has never and can't negotiate such evil.
Proudly isuofian

Proudly Igbo

Long live umu chineke
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by neighbourhud: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kellibae:
Nawao, I'm sure she learned it from all these fake yoruba pastors.

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Kellibae(f): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by musicwriter(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
I'll be glad if Africans realize that the native doctor and a pastor in the church is one and the same thing. They're both participating in an indoctrination- one local and the other foreign. None has any power.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Zico5(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kellibae:
Yoruba pastors are 100% better than Igbo Yahoo pastors. I have never seen any genuine Igbo pastor in my life. Go online and read the atrocity perpetrating by them all around Nigeria.
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by famagro: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kellibae:

Tribalism has made you lose your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by damilailai: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Anybody way play mortal combat go know say combo na FINISHING
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by EiConsulting: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Well, what can i say...

Do you want to school or work in Canada? reach us today, let's get you to your dream destination.
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Zanziman: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kellibae:

U pray? undecided

Seriously o! This world need formatting.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Kellibae(f): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Zanziman:

Seriously o! This world need formatting.

Lol okay o.
But e no easy oh
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by SarakiBukola: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

PearlStreet has fallen.
Tubu till March grin

Welcome back bro.

Lol. I am really surprised you get banned often because you still try to reason with the eledes.

Me to be honest, i just go for the less energy expensive route..
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Ogasboy1: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW PEOPLE WIN MASSIVELY THROUGH BET AND WHY THEY NEVER WORRY OF LOSING?
EXPERIENCE WHAT WINNING FEELS LIKE NOW..!

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Okoyiboz3: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Lol. I am really surprised you get banned often because you still try to reason with the eledes.

Me to be honest, i just go for the less energy expensive route..

They don't report me. The mods ban on their own.

For instance, they hide the posts of the pigs and ban me.

There was a day a pig was insulting Yorubas and I was analysing the history of pigs. He reported to the mod that I was insulting him. I countered that I didn't insult him and I was very logical. He kept crying to the mods.

The mod banned me. Not for insulting him but for the false offence of operating several monikers.
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by GentleMoney: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kellibae:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Fraust40(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
No human Heads involved??

That's more like it...

...unlike a particular region of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by deebrain(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
2nd picture.

Meme finders take note
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Kellibae(f): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
GentleMoney:

shocked

Lol. grin
Don't u think so?
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Instinct40: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
rastaLivity:
she's lucky I wasn't there, i would've seized her pant. i hate rubbish,nonsense and buhari

Lol, wetin come concern you with her pant nah.
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by dalass(f): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kellibae:
Yoruba ones are learners from your people and ancestors in Anambra where fetishistic matters are concerned grin grin grin
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:02am On Mar 18, 2020
Kellibae:

You said it boss! Coronavirus is ending it already
Re: Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 18, 2020
Cowries and demon destroying candles.....how does that translate to Native doctor.....biko people practise their craft in the open around the world...Cowries symbolize wealth Aje or why do you think davido and djcuppy wear the symbol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death / Kidnappers In Enugu Who Received N5Million On 85-Year-Old Woman Arrested / Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.