Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:48 PM

Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (69199 Views)

Mike, Ebuka, Banky W, Toolz & Husband, Tunde Demerun, Pose With Oba Elegushi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by praizblog: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigerian Singer Wunmi Obe Cries Out After Her Village People Sent One Slay Mama Cossy orjiakor with Gigantic Bobbies to come and test Her 20years Long Marriage with her Husband as she sits beside her husband exposing her cleavage.

Lol. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/wumi-obe-cries-out-as-cossy-orjiakor-sit-beside-her-husband-exposing-cleavage/

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by praizblog: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
See How cossy React to this allegation & Watch how Cossy Display her exposed bo0bs at the party that got people talking here >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by nifemi25(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
So you don't want to share tunde with with any woman. Lol.

13 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Bloggerdredd(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin lol

Nigerian Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment. ==> See Photos + Video Here
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by officialteemi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
the guy beside her tho...y is he not looking nah

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by GOFRONT(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin

Madam...Your husband forgot to stay far away from Cossy......Just the way Onnos forget to decliare his bank account

25 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Pabloosas(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
The fear of... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by lamideee(f): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
K
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by bamasite(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
E pass village people o grin grin grin

This one na People of villages

Cossy needs to see this: https://www.nairaland.com/4980669/affordable-battery-powered-auto-thrusting

18 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Lexusgs430: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Her husband might not mind a little bit of the action........
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Flirtyjane(f): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
so?

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by EmekaBlue(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
mtscheww

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by wilsonchilboy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hahahah u de for water soap enter ur eye

She no won hear shoot bird mama fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by tobby98: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
officialteemi:
Na the usual scope nah. pretend like u ain't looking then throw a striking gaze that pops the eyes

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by wilsonchilboy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lol make no u de for water soap enter ur eye

She no won hear shoot bird mama fly
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Odunsco01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
obe
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by wink2015(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
praizblog:
Nigerian Singer Wunmi Obe Cries Out After Her Village People Sent One Slay Mama Cossy orjiakor with Gigantic Bobbies to come and test Her 20years Long Marriage with her Husband as she sits beside her husband exposing her cleavage.

Lol. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/wumi-obe-cries-out-as-cossy-orjiakor-sit-beside-her-husband-exposing-cleavage/

Attention seeker!
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by anyimontana(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
What harm can a green vein infested breast do..no normal man can get a hard'on sef..

3 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Fahrenhite(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
What is the joy of big breast?

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Abjay97(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
10 Facts About The Richest Man Ever Who Surprisingly Paid Tithes
https://www./2019/01/10-facts-about-richest-american-ever.html?m=1

Top Ten Slaves Who Later Became Millionaires
https://www./2018/11/top-ten-slaves-who-became-millionaires.html?m=1

Top Five Events That Almost Ended The World
https://www./2018/12/top-five-events-that.html?m=1
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by DANDARLO(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin see as the man face front, e no want make camera catch am

6 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Treasuredoye(f): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
officialteemi:
See the way he positioned his lips like person wey wan suck you
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Reelmii: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
this cossy sef
always looking like expired winch

I wonder the kind of men she attracts

she would really look haggard without make up

tufia.....

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Antipob777(f): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hahahahaha, madam now na morning for you.

Your organ must eat that fresh boob's.

Cossy is a cheerful giver with no insurance, no processing fees, no Admin charges.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Gforce2019: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wunmi obe, I like your fierceness jare,

There are destiny and marriage destroyer everywhere....

Just a question, is cossy a married woman?

I think no...

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Pidginwhisper: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Choi Cossy don old. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by ikorodureporta: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.