Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

How To Make Money Online: 5 Ways I Make N500k A Month Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online: 5 Ways I Make N500k A Month Online (1526 Views)

Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online: 5 Ways I Make N500k A Month Online by AgamaHub: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE:
5 WAYS I MAKE N500, 000+ A MONTH ONLINE
NO TRICKS, JUST SMART WORK

It is possible to make money online, that sounds crazy and I really don’t like saying it because it sounds like someone trying to scam someone if you know what I mean. But the truth is that, anyone can make lots money online legitimately, and I no dey try blow your mind.
There isn’t a system that you need to learn or a mystery that you need to solve. Check out any big time blog, everything you need to make money online is just staring at you there in. It might look so obvious to you that you don’t believe it, you might think that there is a secret that you are missing, but there is nothing like that you are missing. If you check success stories, you can see the methods that they all use.
In this article, I’m going to be talking about 5 different ways I make money online and how I achieved each one.
WHO AM I?
My name is Akosa Onyedikachi and I am an IT consultant with my specialties centered on Digital Marketing and Enterprise Systems. I have over 5 blogs in different niches, men! Don’t get it twisted; you don’t need to run as much blogs as I do to make this kind of money. I just do it because I research on various niches and how to be profitable in them so as to give proper advice to those trying to venture into these niches. At the moment I make over N500, 000+ monthly.
Before I delve into the 5 ways I make money online, it is important I tell you about the KEY strategy to making money online and in any other place, no matter how you want to go about it. This KEY STRATEGY is Building an Audience.
If you can build an audience online, then you have an easy road to making money. This is the most basic concept of everything we are going to be talking about, whether its online or offline, without an audience, you have no business.
The major problem is that so many people do not know how to build a audience, instead they focus more on blog themes, twitter post and other small meaningless things that won’t bring you money online. This is the reason why the very first lesson you encounter in our Digital Marketing Membership Club revolves around learning how to build an audience and that means growing traffic to you blog or business.

Seriously if you want to start a blog or you have one already, and have decided that you want to start building up an audience, then our Digital Marketing Club is a great place to start. I have courses available to our members and a book on how to increase traffic with social media.
If you can drive traffic to your site, then the world begins to open up new opportunities for you. Some bloggers would explain to you how you don’t need much traffic to make money online, and its true, but if you can get a lot of traffic, everything becomes much easier for you.

GET A GOOD NICHE
I would like to address a misconception some bloggers say, which would be bad news to some of you. They say stuff like follow your passion, Hold Up! If your passion was waking up every morning to count the birds in the sky, do you think you would have a profitable niche if you did a blog of counting birds in the sky? No way. If you want to make money online, don’t follow your passion, I repeat, don’t follow your passion, instead I would advice you do things that has been proven to work. If you want to start a blog just know that there are only 5 – 7 blog niches that get good traffic and make good money. There is no reason whatsoever to try out a different niche for your first blog. I have had conversations with some people starting up their blogs on a niche they are passionate about and they have this idea that they would do tremendously well simply because they believe other people like the topic like they do, this is so wrong. The things or topics people like are things or topics that make their lives easier and better. For this simple reason is why how to Make Money Blogs, Personal Finance Blogs and Health Blogs do so well.
Please don’t hesitate to start a blog in a big and popular niche, the target audience is already established in these areas. With that said, let me go straight to the business of why you are reading this article now.

THE 5 WAYS I MAKE MONEY ONLINE
What if I told you that one of the ways of making money is not by blogging …
No on pays me a kobo to blog.
However the reason why I can make money online is because of blogging.
Blogging is your marketing platform, some blogging pro’s prefer to call it content marketing
Blogging gives you a platform to build an audience which in return gives you grounds to open up new revenue streams. Every single way I make money online is connect to my blogging, but this is not me saying I make money by blogging.

1. AD’s
This is basically one of the easiest ways from a technical point of view to make money online, reasons are you don’t have to do much work to set up. If you use a good ad network, they will actually do all the work for you. However what you would need is a whole lot of traffic for this to be effective. By this I mean at least 50,000 page views before you start putting ads on your blog.
Now I know the questions you would be asking is how much you can make from the amount of traffic I get. I get paid every time an ad is shown on my blog, but you get fractions of a dollar for every view for this reason ad dollars are measured in CPM.
This means that for every 1,000 page views, I can make $X amount of money, so with the ad network I use depending on the niche and quality of ads, the CPM fluctuates between $5 - $30 per 1,000 page views. If I do 100,000 page views in a month, then I will make anywhere around $500 - $2,000 for that month, again it depends on the topic or niche you write about.
Not bad, but not all that great considering the other ways you can make money. However ads are the most passive ways to make money online. Your only focus is to get people to continue to visit your blog or website.

2. Affiliate Marketing
This is the easiest way to make money online, because you don’t have to do any major work but only to post links on your blog or website, that link points to a manufacturer of any product that will pay you every time someone purchases from them.
For example; if I run a fashion blog and I sign up for an affiliate program with a fashion store, I can link the different clothes I like on my blog and when people click on the link and purchase from the fashion store, I get my commission.
However, making cash with affiliate marketing is harder than the way people portray it to be. Some think it’s all about just posting link and see the money flow in, but that’s not the case.
You have to do a lot of work to convince your audience that they need a particular product. If you can’t do that then your link goes to waste.
If you would like to learn more about affiliate marketing, then join our Digital Marketing Club Here

3. E-Books
I derive pleasure in writing e-books because you can make the as simple or as complicated as you like it. The simple way to publish an e-book is to write it on a word processing application (Microsoft word, Pages, Google Docs) and export it as PDF.
E-Books are great starter packs for most bloggers, because everyone has the tools to create them. Some people believe your E-book has to be very long for it to be successful and I have seen 5 pages e-book do very well. The whole catch is that its completely hinged on the subject matter and the problems you are trying to solve.
If you don’t want to set up your website or blog, you can go directly through Amazons Kindle Direct Publishing to reach millions of people instantly. Definitely you are dealing with a lot of competition, but I know authors that make over $20,000 a month with kindle books.

4. Online Course.
Once you have an audience, this is one of the most lucrative ways to make money online. To make $1,000 with ads (On a good ad network) you need to get between 70,000 – 250,000 page views a month (recap its dependent on niche) that’s a whole lot of people.
To make $1,000 with affiliate marketing, you need to sell a dozen or hundreds of products.
With online course you can make $1,000 by selling just a couple (Depending on price). This doesn’t require me getting like 100,000 people to my blog. Hopefully it only requires less than 100 people. Out of these 5 methods, online course are both the most technically involved and the most time consuming.
I like coaching people, but I dislike the process of making the course, because I like instant results, but all the same, I make most of my money from online courses, so the effort is worth it.

5. Membership site
Technically the Digital Marketing Club is a membership site that happens to have various courses in Digital Marketing and Information Technology as a whole. However most people think of membership site as having recurring monthly or quarterly fees. The Digital Marketing Club is a pay once and get a life time membership type of deal. Each of my sites bring in over N100,000 monthly. Membership sites can work in a number of ways, you can simply offer a forum, you might offer monthly video lessons, you can think of different things, but you must constantly give value to your audience.
Membership sites usually work best once you have an established audience to work with.

CONCLUSION
These are not the only ways to make money online, there are a lot of other options like;
- Dropshipping
- E-Commerce
- Freelancing and more
So where do you go from here?
If you are interested in getting a blog started or you want to have knowledge of Digital Marketing, I suggest you begin with joining The Digital Marketing Club, where you would be exposed to the pro’s and con’s of Digital Marketing inclusive of Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Drop shipping, E-Commerce, Freelancing, Mini Importation, Web Development and more. You would be exposed to a new world of information technology and you can proudly call your self an IT consultant or a Digital Marketer. In here we also prepare you for professional exams in Information Technology, Digital Marketing and more and get certified from Top Universities around the world like Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and More.

To Join Our Digital Marketing Club, You would pay a one time fee of N5,000 to enable you join our network. Here we would prepare you for online success.
WHAT YOU GET:
- HOW TO START A BLOG & GROW YOUR AUDIENCE WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
- MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE (Get the best deals online and sell for 100% profit)
- DROPSHIPPING
- A SIMPLE WEBSITE WITH ONE MONTH DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION (example: www.yourname .com)
- PLUS NETWORKING & MANY MORE GOODIES

To join pay N5,000 (Five thousand naira only)

into Account Number: 0142153270

Account Name: Akosa Onyedikachi

Bank: GTB.

After payment send a text to the number below that you have paid, with your depositors name. you would be sent a link to join the club.

Hope to see you.

AgamaHub

13 Nwafor Orizu Avenue, Independence Layout,

Enugu Nigeria

Phone: 08104872320

Re: How To Make Money Online: 5 Ways I Make N500k A Month Online by AgamaHub: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please note the Digital Marketing Club fee would revert back to N10,000 very soon.
Re: How To Make Money Online: 5 Ways I Make N500k A Month Online by AgamaHub: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
I promise you your money back if you don't start earning in your first month.
Re: How To Make Money Online: 5 Ways I Make N500k A Month Online by AgamaHub: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Get involved now.
Re: How To Make Money Online: 5 Ways I Make N500k A Month Online by Michael390(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
i am interested
Re: How To Make Money Online: 5 Ways I Make N500k A Month Online by Rooneyboy(m): 5:29am On Jul 03, 2020
AgamaHub:
Get involved now.
Can we see ?
Re: How To Make Money Online: 5 Ways I Make N500k A Month Online by Michael390(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
Kk

(1) (Reply)

Make $150 Daily! / Sex Scandal Rocks Energia Limited! Staff’s Husband Petitions Chairman / Which Business Can I Do In ABA With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.