Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,848 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

URGENT VACANCIES IN A LAGOS FMCG COMPANY - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT VACANCIES IN A LAGOS FMCG COMPANY (2239 Views)

Latest Recruitment For Graduate Interns In A Renowned FMCG Company / How To Apply For A Major FMCG Company Recruitment (2 Positions) / Graduate Commercial Operations Intern Recruitment In A Reputable FMCG Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT VACANCIES IN A LAGOS FMCG COMPANY by ONNYX: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
We seek to employ candidates into the following roles;

CORPORATE RETAIL EXECUTIVE (FEMALE)
This role requires smart young candidates who are laser focused and target driven. They will be responsible for selling our premium brands via appropriate retail channels such as the corporate corridor and prime retail outlets. The core of our clientèle here is the high net-worth individual.
Our preferred candidates must have some prior experience in direct selling to premium customers.

Pre-Conditions for shortlisting are as follows;
i. Degree/HND qualified. Lower qualified candidates with cognate experience may also apply.
ii. Must be a very mobile personality as the role is more of a field sales function.
iii. Must be young to Middle aged professional outgoing presentable female
iv. Prior experience in direct/retail sales to high net-worth customers.
v. Fair geographical knowledge of Victoria Island, Lagos Island and Ikoyi
vi. Impressive Communication skills both oral and written.
vii. Keen attention to detail in all matters.
viii. A steep and palpable desire to succeed through meeting set targets and objectives.
ix. Demonstrable ability to forge ahead despite looming rejection.
x. Ability to drive and knowledge of Lagos roads. (This will just constitute an advantage).

PREMIUM RETAIL EXECUTIVES (Male and Female);
Candidates interested in this role must be willing to work as Corporate Field Sales Operatives.
They will be deployed to economic and industrial enclaves and will be trained on how to create an effective demand for our products within their designated territories.

Pre-Conditions for shortlisting are as follows;
i. National Diploma/Equivalent qualification. Candidates with good SSCE and reasonable working experience may also be considered.
ii. Must be a very mobile personality as the role is more of a field sales function.
iii. Impressive Communication skills both oral and written.
iv. Keen attention to detail in all matters.
v. A steep and palpable desire to succeed through meeting set targets and objectives.

Territorial Representatives (Male and Female)
Candidates for this job role require only SSCE qualifications. They will liaise with retail outlets in our different sales territories in Lagos with a view to ensuring that effective demand is created for our products in that location. As a precondition for selection interested candidates must be residing in their preferred territory or its environs.

DRIVERS;
Young to middle aged experienced drivers armed with valid Driver’s license and LASRI certificate. Must be resident in Lagos (preferably on the mainland) with a firm grasp of the Lagos roads network and current traffic laws of Lagos State.

Interested candidates should forward their application letter and resume for consideration via

onyxxbleu@gmail.com
Re: URGENT VACANCIES IN A LAGOS FMCG COMPANY by ONNYX: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Applications still welcome.
Re: URGENT VACANCIES IN A LAGOS FMCG COMPANY by ONNYX: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Please keep the applications coming in.

Some candidates have been called already
Re: URGENT VACANCIES IN A LAGOS FMCG COMPANY by ONNYX: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Still open
Re: URGENT VACANCIES IN A LAGOS FMCG COMPANY by ONNYX: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Still open
Re: URGENT VACANCIES IN A LAGOS FMCG COMPANY by lifenajeje(m): 5:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Chief..trust u are good ...I know u are busy pls don't forget to update " demystifying the bread business thread"

Cheers.
Re: URGENT VACANCIES IN A LAGOS FMCG COMPANY by ONNYX: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2019
lifenajeje:
Chief..trust u are good ...I know u are busy pls don't forget to update " demystifying the bread business thread"

Cheers.

I am indeed very busy but I haven't abandoned nor forgotten the thread.

I have set myself a deadline and that is that I will conclude thread before end of February.

Kindly bear with me.

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Re: URGENT VACANCIES IN A LAGOS FMCG COMPANY by Ejprojectmgtech: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2021
ONNYX:
Please keep the applications coming in.

Some candidates have been called already

A real estate company looking for a front desk receptionist good at content development, digital marketing and a social media savvy, and a computer literate .Minimum qualification is OND !
Company Location : Ikota Shopping complex
hrhansmorani@yahoo.com
Deadline-16th January, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Teaching Job For 2019/2020 Recruitment Is Now Available / Info On Cbn Recruitment / Re-nnpc Application-after Successful Upload Of Compulsory Documents,what?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.