Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya (27354 Views)

Presidency Has No Hand In Petition Against Onnoghen – Aghanya / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by BafanaBafana: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Do you know how much advance fee pdp gave that guy?
You used one petition spoil everything for them.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by emmasege: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
I would rather pray that your life is threatened than have your entire family cursed.

CJN was wrong but why did you choose to be used like Judas? Jesus said, offence must surely come but woe unto him through whom it comes. That's my gift for you, Mr Zombie.

I hope you have collected your 30 pieces of silver from the Chief Priests (Buhari and his government). Please, do that very quickly so that your family can have something to show for your foolish imminent extinction.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Gforce2019: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
lawman88:
total trash. nobody is threatening him. why cant he investigate babachir, maina, uzor kalu, ameachi, aisha buhari's aid. he should be gunned down

I know your brain have been devoid of good and reason and sincerity

Nah so so thief, steal , robbery dey come of your empty barrel

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Racoon(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
"No peace for the wicked."
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by blowjob: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
CJ ,WAY NOR DEY SHAME... grin grin

SICK NIGERIANS STILL DEFENDING DIS THIEF OF A DIRTY NIGRO..

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by cosse(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dujardin:
Even if no one has threatened you, it is logical to say this. After all you are another APC puppet.
qualification: copy and paste....hmmn
and u drew that organogram all by yourself hmm...i can bet my left ball that u dont av the intellectual capacity to even draw sometin that simplististic and childish

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Joedoyle(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigeria my Country....
OBJ=Criminality
GEJ=Recession
PMB=Centre of Poverty(Inflation)
Now, what will be the next level of suffering? Nigeria my country, please lets exercise Democracy... A L.G.A. Should rule itself, The State should preceed the L.G.A., the country should be of paramount and not take all decision. Nigeria My Country!

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by deji17: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
So an Igbo man is behind the whole Onnoghen saga afterall?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by lewis33(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dujardin:
Even if no one has threatened you, it is logical to say this. After all you are another APC puppet.
REPLACE IDIOTS WITH THIEVES< THIEVES AND YOU WILL ARRIVE AT PDP ORGANOGRAM. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Nigerianization(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
He needs all the protection he can get from the state.

Enjoy your stardom while it lasts. I await another block buster research finding from your office.

Let your agency not be like Dino Melaye's ANTI CORRUPTION NETWORK that fizzled out after he won election into the Senate.

Such whistle blowing agencies should be encouraged by all well meaning Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Haddock(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
lawman88:
total trash. nobody is threatening him. why cant he investigate babachir, maina, uzor kalu, ameachi, aisha buhari's aid. he should be gunned down

He has investigated Onnoghen, go and investigate Babachir let it be 1:1

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Wilstino: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Konquest:
How did Onnoghen get $3million undeclared in his 5 domiciliary
accounts as far as 2011? This is over N1 billion in his account.

Some of Walter Onnoghens's collegues who have worked for over 50 years in
the legal system don't have up to $10,000-$20,000 in their bank accounts!

Onnoghen has to prove the source of this and obviously he will have to
remain suspended. Right now he is still the substantive CJ, but on suspention.
A new acting-CJ is now in his place.

Dennis Aghanya's anti-corruption moves must be applauded by all Nigerians
around the world instead of these corrupt people criticising him
and trying to shield him because they will be exposed as well!

Security agents must move to protect him until agents of corruption
in the Judiciary and in politics who pervert justice are brought to
book.

This absolutely a lame thing to say. The fact that his colleagues does have such amount does not mean he can't have it. What if he bought a land in ikoyi or maitama back then and later sold? I'm sure you know amount... I am not holding brief for him but all we are advocating is for due process and rule of law to prevail. If the appropriate channel and process were follow no one will complain and surely he will face the law as required.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by ozo13(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
lawman88:
hehehe
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by seyigiggle: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
only the south would hatch themselves. they are always the wise ones
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Dee60: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
One thing is certain.

The political elite have hijacked Nigeria for themselves.

And sadly the gullible masses are hurting themselves to scream sai baba, sai atiku!

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by ezkimow(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Stupid talk.
You claim your life is threatened but you don't want to mention names, are you a serious human being?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Whistle blowing went awry. Mumu eda. After fulani use you finish, dem go dump you like dem dump tinubu in 2015 after the election and the faceless fulanis showed up as Cabals, which was why aisha cried out then.. na una sabi talk pass. Na una sabi open una people nyansh pass. How many fulanis have been indicted of corrupt practoces in the history of nigeria? Even shagari accused of corruption by same buhari in the 80s was left to enjoy the money he embezzled while all those who served in his government from the south were put in jail by buhari after a bloodless coup staged to unseat a democratically elected president. Who says fulanis aren't wise? Na dem wise pass. Theyd never expose themselves no matter what. Whereas, they're the most corrupt tribe i've ever seen in nigeria Ode olori gbeske. Good luck to you on your ordeal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by sailolo: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
If you die, who cares for your kind? If u feel or thinks u are that honest enough to urself and the nation at large, go ahead and investicate other looters and stop seeking for cheap praises.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Wilstino: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mouth Gig:
CJ ,WAY NOR DEY SHAME... grin grin

SICK NIGERIANS STILL DEFENDING DIS THIEF OF A DIRTY NIGRO..

SAI BABA BUHARI

Everyone has a right to fair hearing. He is not guilty of the alleged crime until determined and pronounced by a competent court of law.

For your knowledge and for other ignorant ones here, failing to declare and asset is not a crime as per our law. The law requires the the code of conduct bereau bring such finding to your attention and if you admit you forgot and own up to, it is to be attached to decleration and case closed. The law doesn't state any further action except otherwise.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by SEONaijaExpert: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Why would somebody see corruption in the eyes and support it full scale.

Something must be wrong with Atikuloot supporters

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by peter1994(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
And so is thousands of people who live in Borno State
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Racoon(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dujardin:
grin grin grin cheesy I diff my hat for you brother man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Stupid rabble rouser. Nobody kill you, because your miserable life is not worth it. Instead you will live long to regret and suffer the consequences of your ignominy and foolishness.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Afospecialk: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
madmohamed:
mumu you never tel us how much they gave to you to write that nonsense petition

Its a nonsense petition to those who support corruption but it means lot to us that are fighting against corruption.

Stealing and corruption is illegal for all PDP members but we are now in new era to fight against corruption.

China became one of the most powerful country today bcs they fought against corruption and they conquered corruption.

Development is very easy to achieve provided there is no embezzlement among gvt official

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by 2special(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
omo Igbo
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by GOFRONT(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Those corrupt judges are indirectly raping Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by sailolo: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Whosoever is fighting corruption, fight at his own risk, and he is fighting a loose war.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Akaujaa(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Even if you disown the petition now, its late already because the thief himself has already admitted committing the crime. In saner climes, Onnoghen won't be taken to court, he'll be thrown into the prison straight. Ignorance in law, is not an excuse but an offence in itself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) / Photo Of President Buhari Carrying His Grandchild / “i’m Too Big For Such” – Ekiti PDP Chieftain Rejects Fayose’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.