Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide (3393 Views)

Grasscutter Farming Business: A Very Lucrative Venture / Tips For A Successful Catfish Farming / Business Plan for loans and grants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
FIND OUT HOW TO START CATFISH FARMING BUSINESS WITH LITTLE START-UP INVESTMENT.

What Would You Do If You Are Given This opportunity in CATFISH FARMING BUSINESS VENTURES WHICH WILL ADD VALUE TO YOUR CATFISH FARMING ENDEAVOURS

The answer to that question will determine what your financial life will be like in the next 48/hrs will be transforming and highly revealing of the catfish farming multi-millionaires.

This guides works with or without having your own catfish farm, that Once It Is Set-up Would Consistently Be Generating very High Returns on investments Every Single Day?

You see making money on the catfish farming industry is not as HARD as many people picture it to be, of course you will work i mean, if you think that putting fish in the water alone and feeding them is the only way you can make money in the catfish farming industry then you are very wrong.

Today i need just 100 ready-to-work Nigerians and show them the secret of making quick cash in Catfish farming ventures. If it is not quick cash and a worthy venture, then it is not me. My business is centered around making money NOW!. Do you know that it is possible for you to apply a simple strategy on the catfish ventures and before the end of the week you could make as much as N50,000! even without investing a dime!?

What You Need to Get Started In Fish Farming

1. Secure a Land - Any location is good since fish doesn't cause any environmental disturbance. Look for land where you can get it cheap and buy. Depending on the capacity you wants to operate on, half plot of land is just good enough for average fish farm.

However, you may go for something bigger like full plot or two if you can afford it probably for convenience sake. If you already have a compound with leftover space you thing can accommodate two or three ponds, you may use it.

2. Construct Ponds - You need to engage the service of expert pond construction engineer or you go to another fish farm to get the specification and construction requirements. The plumbing work must be properly done to ensure proper drainage.

Catfish-Ponds-in-Nigeria
Example of what fish ponds looks like. You need to visit fish farms to see it

3. Dig a Borehole - Adequate water supply is the lifeblood of fish farm and lack of it may result to disaster because water need to be changed on regular interval. Naturally available sources of water such as borehole and river water is the most suitable. Rain water and tap water from chemically treated source is not recommended for fish cultivation.

4. Overhead Tank - This is the water reservoir from which water is supplied to your ponds. This tank has to be connected to your ponds through plumbing system to make it convenient for water to flow into your ponds when needed.

5. Juvenile Fish - Get your juvenile from another farm that specializes in supplying it. You need to go for the high yield specie of catfish or tilapia and make sure you are getting it from a healthy farm.

6. Get Training - Not the kind of training you get from one day seminars; you need to get attached to a fish farm for proper apprenticeship. For you to properly learn this trade, you need at least two months training on this.

Remember that your investment is at stake, trial and error is not good in business except you have unlimited funds to experiment with.

To get Step by step Revelation and practical guides to over 21 guides
kindly visit or call :

For more details use whatsapp -: 0805-8499-904
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mini Scale Bitter kola Venture (Free pdf
-

Login to get your free guide
Visit Our Page: www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Whatsapp chat me 080394546 75
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2019
These will be the best investment you ever venture into.

Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, semi-illiterates and so on can do it.
Check the banner below for website address and WhatsApp number
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bitter Kola Export Free ebook?
-------------------------

Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
What Would You Do If You Are Given This opportunity in CATFISH FARMING BUSINESS VENTURES WHICH WILL ADD VALUE TO YOUR CATFISH FARMING ENDEAVOURS
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 11:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.
Due to increase in demand for the cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2019
These will be the best investment you ever venture into.
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, semi-illiterates and so on can do it.
Check the banner below for website address and WhatsApp number
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Emmanuel , its 100% key. Let us teach you how to source buyers from tier 1 countries
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Still ON...
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Due to increase in demand for the cocoa product in the international market, the price of cocoa in Nigeria has risen to about #700,000 per metric ton while the price of cocoa in the international market is around $2,860 per metric ton.
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2019
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters?
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2019
I feel the same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Mini Scale Bitter kola Venture (Free pdf
======================

Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2019
This is still on for serious people only ... Not negative minds
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2019
----------------

Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2019

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Look at the eyes of every child, man, woman, and youth in Nigeria, What you’ll see is anger, frustration and hopelessness.
The rise of the dollar, hike in fuel price, tomato, rice and garri just makes life unbearable. To add salt to injury, companies are retrenching staff every passing day. While everything keeps going up, unfortunately, salaries remain the same.

As a Nigerian, I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!

I feel the same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.

Those people don’t want you to know their secret, that’s why they will do anything to hide the real information from you.
That’s why I’m here to introduce to you a revolutionary (big grammar eh?) business to you, cocoa powder export.
Now is the time to end your entire money problem. Stop your landlord from disturbing you for house rent. Stop jumping from one business seminar to another in search of business opportunities.

Starting a cocoa powder export business on a small scale is your highway to financial freedom. You can be making well over #150,000 to #500,000 monthly from cocoa export alone depending on how much hard work you’re willing to put in it and how badly you want financial freedom.

Huge capital is not a major factor here like many people would assume. You can start in small scale and gradually expand in the future.

That’s huge money to be made!

Why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters
• Huge capital is not required. With just about #20,000 you could become a cocoa powder exporter.
• There’s a huge and ever-growing demand for chocolate in the international market. That’s due to the love people have for chocolate, especially Americans.
• You can be sure to get a super good Return on Investment (ROI) without fear of loss.
• You can do this business in your spare time and still have time to spend with your loved ones.
The best time for you to have started the cocoa powder export business was yesterday and the second best time is now. Forget about the nay-sayers who never see anything good in anything. They have pledged an alliance with poverty and they will gladly trap anyone they can with their negative mindset.

With the current rise of the dollar every day, you can be sure to make a jaw-dropping profit that will make your Landlord envy you. Last time I checked, $1 equals to $355.

Now, that will be of great advantage to your small scale cocoa powder export business.
This increase in dollar value makes exports cheaper. A devaluation of the exchange rate will make exports competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners. Hence, an increase in demand for exports.

You still need more convincing why you should join the league of cocoa powder exporters? I don’t think so.
Exporting cocoa powder is a great business opportunity you need to grab right now. Forget about what Mr Okafor told you about export business.

Stop complaining about the government, take charge of your financial status.
Join the league of cocoa powder exporters and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.

Whatsapp chat me up 080394546 75
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
The answer to that question will determine what your financial life will be like in the next 48/hrs will be transforming and highly revealing of the multi-millionaires.
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Catfish Farming Business Plan & FREE Start Up Guide by oliseh247: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
-----------------------

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brand New GREE Air Conditioners For Sale / I Want To Buy Rubber Stamp Making Machines / Ibl Logistics Free Warehousing/delivery Service For Online Merchants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.