Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys (7476 Views)

Cohabiting Before Marriage. / I Think Cohabiting With A Bf Or Gf And Not Husband Or Wife Is Dangerous ! / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by princejenks(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Been a while guys,I want to hear your experiences cohabiting with your girlfriends and boyfriends. Was it a good experience,if not,did you have regrets doing it,what were the challenges you encountered trying it out,will you try it again if the situation presents itself in future? I'd a nasty experience cohabiting temporarily with my gf which I'll share later but lemme hear yours first,thanks

1 Like

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by princejenks(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2019
Still waiting for your stories guys
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Ralphjoe(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Well my experience of co-habitting with my then girlfriend in school was necessitated by the fact that she couldn't stay without me in a day when we lived apart, i will say it actually helped us to better manage our resources. we never had any serious quarrel, just little arguements here and there, so all in all, it was a wonderful experience for us.

7 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Biglittlelois(f): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Never did that, maybe cos of my type of school, had an opportunity to experience it during nysc but couldn't cos I really really cherish having my personal space and alone time smiley but I'd love to do it, hopefully soon cool

7 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Fidelismaria: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Here to read comments
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by marvin906(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
the only time I experienced that was back it school.. outcome of that my account went down drastically my body reduced drastically too much fvck is not good at all
positive outcome I hardly lift a finger when she was around

16 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Splinz(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Never did that, maybe cos of my type of school, had an opportunity to experience it during nysc but couldn't cos I really really cherish having my personal space and alone time smiley but I'd love to do it, hopefully soon cool

I don't think this is the time to do it. smiley

You missed the chance whilst in school, since that period of time constitutes a large churn of our 'playful' years.

When you're out of school, the focus is on more pressing issues like building a career and a home, not on frivolities like cohabitation.

However, if you still have the time to spare, you may as well suit yourself. smiley

16 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by minexpo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lemme book this space tongue
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Biglittlelois(f): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Splinz:

You missed the chance whilst in school, since that period of time constitutes a large churn of our 'playful' years.

When you're out of school, the focus is on more pressing issues like building a career and a home, not on frivolities like cohabitation.

However, if you still have the time to spare, you may as well suit yourself. smiley

Me saying I'll do that soon doesn't mean it will be outside a home, cohabitation can be in different forms, get it.
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
There is a guy on nairaland, his name is deebrownneymar, he is a bloody scammer, y'all should beware of him, he is also a thief, he stole someone EOD 2004.

7 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Splinz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Me saying I'll do that soon doesn't mean it will be outside a home, cohabitation can be in different forms, get it.

smiley

Cohabitation has two possibly meanings: 1. Living together and having sexual relationship with one you're not married to 2. Sharing a common space with either human beings or other living creatures.

Also, it is obvious from Op's tone of this thread that the cohabitation he is talking about is that of the first meaning.

You don't say: "I'd cohabitate with my husband", since no one expects you to be in Mars whilst your husband is in Jupiter: you're expected to be at home; a common unit shared by spouses.

Let's be contextual in our discussions.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Biglittlelois(f): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Splinz:

smiley

Cohabitation has two possibly meanings: 1. Living together and having sexual relationship with one you're not married to 2. Sharing a common space with either human beings or other living creatures.

Also, it is obvious from Op's tone of this thread that the cohabitation he is talking about is that of the first meaning.

You don't say: "I'd cohabitate with my husband", since no one expects you to be in Mars whilst your husband is in Jupiter: you're expected to be at home; a common unit shared by spouses.

I can see you've taken it upon yourself to stress on what I mean by my previous comment, if it gives you comfort or a kind of fulfillment, then continue to decipher it, when you're tired, you'd move on.

2 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Splinz:

smiley

there are situations where husband and wife end up living a part and the marriage isn't over or troubled you know...sometimes work or other circumstances happen
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Splinz(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I can see you've taken it upon yourself to stress on what I mean by my previous comment, if it gives you comfort, then continue to decipher it, when you're tired, you'd move on.

I don't get tired when engaging in meaningful discussions. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Splinz(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
OneSentence:

there are situations where husband and wife end up living a part and the marriage isn't over or troubled you know...sometimes work or other circumstances happen

smiley

I know bro.

In your scenario here, such couples are still at "home".

Perhaps you're misunderstanding my "Mars & Jupiter" example. By it I mean that which is unnatural: nobody cohabitate in these places.

Whereas if say the husband is in UK and the wife in Nigeria, it still means they're sharing a common space: the earth; which houses their home irrespective of their destination at a given time.

3 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Biglittlelois(f): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Splinz:

I don't get tired when engaging in meaningful discussions. smiley

You want me to notice you right?? I have, bye.
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by ubunja(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:
so why the fvck comment if you have not??

5 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Splinz:

smiley

I know bro.

Perhaps you're misunderstanding my "Mars & Jupiter" example. By it I mean that which is unnatural: nobody cohabitate in these places.

Whereas if say the husband is in UK and the wife in Nigeria, it still means they're sharing a common space: the earth; which houses their home irrespective of their destination at a given time.
sorry bro...But what are you saying? undecided
Splinz:

smiley

I know bro.

sorry bro...But what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Splinz(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You want me to notice you right?? I have, bye.

cheesy

Now that's funny. But on the contrary, that's not what I want at this point of my life.

Have a nice day.

16 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Splinz(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
OneSentence:

sorry bro...But what are you saying? undecided
sorry bro...But what are you saying?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's okay my brother. I'd explain it another time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Biglittlelois(f): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
ubunja:
so why the fvck comment if you have not??

You sound pained, Pele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by ubunja(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You sound pained, Pele.
of course.
So again: Why comment when you have never cohabitated??

Answer.

3 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Auladimeji(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
I'm currently in school with my stingy housemate.Whenever I brings foods and provisions from home my friend will eat it with me but he keeps his own inside Ghana must go big bag with a padlock.Whenever he goes for lecture(s) and I'm free,I will just find knife or fork to separate the teeth of the Ghana must go bag,take whatever I want and close it. cheesy

Segun?You wise but I wise pass you

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by deebrownneymar: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Valerie47:
There is a guy on nairaland, his name is deebrownneymar, he is a bloody scammer, y'all should beware of him, he is also a thief, he stole someone EOD 2004.

Lmao. It's your mother that's a thief. Ashawo. I know you and your mum can't wait to go stand at Allen this night. Lmao. For the umpteenth time, if you are 100% certain your useless parents born you well confront me in real life.
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Auladimeji(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
I've a damsel that's showing all the green light in the world but I can't Bleep her because she be cele girl.I don't want someone to tie my destiny with one gray candle because of Vag1na.I jump and pass grin

5 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by deebrownneymar: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Valerie47:

Although your mum has been a professional olosho even before she birthed You, granddaughter of a LovePeddler, she can't even boast of a single bicycle tyre. Lmao.
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
deebrownneymar:

Lmao. It's your mother that's a thief. Ashawo. I know you and your mum can't wait to go stand at Allen this night. Lmao. For the umpteenth time, if you are 100% certain your useless parents born you well confront me in real life.
How do you know olosho stand at Allen avenue if you don't patronize them? that's how they gave you herpes, your days are numbered, you will die in active service in a miserable hotel room, If dem born you well, upload your picture.

1 Like

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by deebrownneymar: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Valerie47:
How do you know olosho stand at Allen avenue if you don't patronize? that's how they gave you herpes, your days are numbered, you will die in active service in a miserable hotel room, If dem born you well, upload your picture.

I used to watch nollywood movies. That's how I knew you and your useless mother deceived me. Remember when I drove through Allen after work one night, and saw you and useless mother standing there. You ugly hoes told me that you were ushering an event. Lmao. Only God knows the diseases you bastards are spreading on Lagos roads. Lmao
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
deebrownneymar:

I used to watch nollywood movies. That's how I knew you and your useless mother deceived me. Remember when I drove through Allen after work one night, and saw you and useless mother standing there. You ugly hoes told me that you were ushering an event. Lmao. Only God knows the diseases you bastards are spreading on Lagos roads. Lmao
You see your miserable life, I am not even in Lagos and have never been there before, keep deceiving yourself, brostitude.
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Ken4agent(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Splinz:

Perfect response undecided

6 Likes

Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by deebrownneymar: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Valerie47:
You see your miserable life, I am not even in Lagos and have never been there before, keep deceiving yourself, brostitude.

All prostitutes lie. So I'm not surprised you're telling lies. You dey form say you know Lai Lie Mohammed. I still saw your useless mother last week with one lout at Ikeja Under Bridge giving the guy head for 100 Naira. Definition of a cheap slot. Lmao
Re: Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
deebrownneymar:

All prostitutes lie. So I'm not surprised you're telling lies. You dey form say you know Lai Lie Mohammed. I still saw your useless mother last week with one lout at Ikeja Under Bridge giving the guy head for 100 Naira. Definition of a cheap slot. Lmao
Leave me alone, I have a boyfriend and I don't like you. Stop seeking my attention.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex / There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. / Meet The Naija Guy Whose Girlfriend Said She Loves F*cking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.