Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC (49268 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by miketayo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
RTSC:
A coward.
His wife should divorce him. He is not a man.

Haba u wicked o.. his wife is actually one of his problems
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Timatayo1: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ambode don't suffer for Tinubu hand o

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by yemi15(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Viergeachar:
What!!!
Tinubu won't get away with this either on the short or long run.
Not in the South West, he is both the judge and jury and untouchable there smh

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by EdenH: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
dustmalik:
They should allow this man to finish his tenure na, ahn ahn. He has conceded already and not even fighting at all. What else do they want from him?
d fat man is a coward. Simple

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Lokostic77: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Dis one nah big insults upon injury cool
I can tell you for free if he do such they will eliminate him from living land,, hmmmn these politicians are so dangerous and wicked also desperate,, monja monsa LA nmo okunrin loju ogun, you must be brave enough to know when to japa when the war is hot so as to live long, smile
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Olatara(f): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Daviddson:
It's like Ambode has been doing some underground spoilers against Sanwoolu. It's like he's not releasing govt money for the campaign as much as they are demanding.
It's like this people want to throw Lagos into anarchy that may lead to postponement of Lagos elections. It's like Tinubu's empire is about to finally get crumbled and his power demystified, for biting more than he can chew. It's like....
Next time when you want to reply an intelligent person, make sure you come with a valid point, not this silly question.
It's like... It's like..... It's like.
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Burgerlomo: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lokostic77:
I can tell you for free if he do such they will eliminate him from living land,, hmmmn these politicians are so dangerous and wicked also desperate,, monja monsa LA nmo okunrin loju ogun, you must be brave enough to know when to japa when the war is hot so as to live long, smile

Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by oluwasegun007(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Better for him....

He just kept Lagos in auto pilot, follow bubu upandown doing state to state campaign...

Can you imagine it's almost February budget yet to be passed.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by oluwasegun007(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Better for him....

He just kept Lagos in auto pilot, follow bubu upandown doing state to state campaign...

Can you imagine it's almost February budget yet to be passed.

You won't know how much he embezzled until he's out of office.
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
Buhari and Tinubu are bastards. Quote me and become a bastard also tongue
LOL , U don kolo ooooooo,
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Ccagoke: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
The end of Apc in Lagos State. Congratulations in advance to Lagosians.

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by MPESA(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:
They should let the man be,what else do they want?

Are you the one saying this Or a slip of tongue. lipsrsealed
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Staro: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Viergeachar:
What!!!

Tinubu won't get away with this either on the short or long run.
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by benkk015: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Let him be impeached joor.....he is acting like a woman.
For a long time now he is no longer in control of the state. Puppet to paymaster!
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by badesco(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Though it was expected that it may happen but will not possible, why? because the governor has the commissioner of police on his side and i will not be surprise if that assembly complex is shut down today or tomorrow. Mark my word for that.
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by zoedew: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Long overdue. Proud and haughty character! Has a no less damaging character for a wife!! #illtreatanotherhumanandreceiveanarrow
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by zoedew: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Long overdue. Proud and haughty character! Has a no less damaging character for a wife!! And to think the PDP could use a more befitting governorship candidate in the forthcoming Gubernatorial elections!! #illtreatanotherhumanandreceiveanarrow
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by zoedew: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
badesco:
Though it was expected that it may happen but will not possible, why? because the governor has the commissioner of police on his side and i will not be surprise if that assembly complex is shut down today or tomorrow. Mark my word for that.

Does it occur to you that considering the strictly unitary top down command structure of The Nigeria Police the State Police Commissioners do nothing about such sensitive matters that is not the wish of the IGP?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
None Of My Biznez.All I Care About Is That Cow In The Villa Getting His As.S Kicked Next Month

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Haywize93(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Daviddson:
It's like Ambode has been doing some underground spoilers against Sanwoolu. It's like he's not releasing govt money for the campaign as much as they are demanding.
It's like this people want to throw Lagos into anarchy that may lead to postponement of Lagos elections. It's like Tinubu's empire is about to finally get crumbled and his power demystified, for biting more than he can chew. It's like....
Next time when you want to reply an intelligent person, make sure you come with a valid point, not this silly question.

Ahhh
wink
grin
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by maxzzo1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Good for d he fowl....dump APC na
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Talkwell: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Olatara:
It's like... It's like..... It's like.

I thought i was the only one who read that,he even referred to himself as an intelligent person grin
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by wellmax(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Daviddson:

It's like you are very dump when you based analysis of political happenings entirely on your emotional feeling and mere baseless permutations and dwafted reasoning. I know peeps like you, una plenty for NL. Senseless and mindless internet fidlers.
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Emma1Oj(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:
They should let the man be,what else do they want?
Why should they let him be? The mess he created in lagos is what the opposition are using to campaign against Apc now, something they could not do during Tinubu and Fashola time. Dey shld impeach him jor. I just wasted my vote on him.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by NosaHenry(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
i will not pity him. he is a coward and a fool
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by capitalzero: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
jrusky:
Seriously Ambode is a fool. I said it 2 days ago I was with them.in Osun during Aregbe exit party I was so ashamed the way Ambode a whole sitting governor was turned to errand boy and that frog eye Tinubu saying to Ambode face to do whatever he Tinubu ask him to do or he will be bury politically forever.

Pls is it by force to be a politician? Can't Ambode just say oh ok guys after my tenure expire I'm resigning from.active politics? Has Ambode not make enough money? Can't he just rest for a while to save himself from.all these embarrassing drama? These dudes called politician are just too dumb only few of them has brain.

If I were Ambode since I have fell out of favour for not given them.ghana must go I will just announce my temporary break from active politics for 2 or 3 years to re-strategise than being treated like a pooh.

beautfuful piece. ambode messed up. he could have decamped to another party but not pdp for his governorshop ambition not minding impeachment.
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Niccoloimhotep: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

How much ?
1.8m
Re: JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Daviddson:
intelligent indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civil Defence Official Buried In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.