Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court (21158 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by mediaNGR: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
A 10-year-old boy on Monday told a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan that his mother asked him to put poison in his father’s food.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Adenike Ayodele, the mother of the boy, had petitioned the court to dissolve her 15-year-old marriage to her estranged husband, Adeshina, on grounds of irresponsibility and battery.

In his testimony, the boy told the court that his mother gave him a nylon which contained some powdery substance which she instructed him to pour in his father’s food as well as his bathing water.
“After giving me the substance, my mother warned me never to tell my father or anyone about it.
“However, I love my father and I told him because I never wanted any bad thing to happen to him,” he said.

Earlier, Adenike, who lives at Agbaje area of Orita-challenge, Ibadan, had told the court that Adeshina had turned her into a punching bag.
“At any slight opportunity, my husband beats me.

For 14 years, Adeshina has not stopped beating me and the last one he did was the reason why I made up my mind to call it quits with him.
“On that day, I requested for money for the upkeep of the children and Adeshina gave me a beating resulting in blood dripping from my two ears.

“He also broke one of my legs that day and I am still experiencing the pain till today.
“ Again, on Dec. 5, 2018, Adeshina came to attack me in my shop because he was not happy that my business is doing well despite his inhumane treatment.

“Then, he threatened to ruin my business by all means and what followed was the burgling of my shop two Sundays ago.
“Now, all my means of livelihood have been burgled and I got him apprehended but without any positive result,” Adenike said.
Responding, Adeshina consented to the petitioner’s request for termination of the marriage, but denied all the allegations leveled against him.

“My lord, I had on different occasions given Adenike the children’s school fees.
“Aside that, when one of our children urgently needed a surgery to be performed on him, I gave Adenike the required money for the surgery, but she spent it on herself.

I sent her to school to acquire NCE, but she told the school management that she is a widow which means that I am nothing to her.
“If I give her money to buy anything at home, she doesn’t put my name on the receipt.

“Worst of all, Adenike told our second child to put poison in my food and bathing water, but, the child revealed the secret to me and I informed my relatives about it,”
Adeshina said.
NAN reports that all the witnesses that testified corroborated Adeshina’s submissions.

The petitioner, who was unruly during the court’s proceedings, was asked by the President of the court, Chief Ademola Odunade, to bring her parents to the court.
Odunade adjourned the case till Feb. 27 for judgment.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/my-mother-told-me-to-poison-my-father.html

1 Like

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Homeboiy: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ndi ofe sef

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Larryfest(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Husband and wife wahala but why drag the kid into it

1 Like

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Blakjewelry(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
end time mother, BTW why not just do it herself. maybe be na buhari remote control she be wan use for the guy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by bizza45: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
madam to marry no b by force oo, so u wan stain that innocent pikin hand with blood but boy wise pass u, if u no wan marry again carry your properties, u can even dash him d children and go kilode

1 Like

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by CreepyBlackpool: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Only one way to settle this

Husband should give their daughter poison to use on the wife
chikena
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by omooba969(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nawa o
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by AhlexOfficial(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
She Needs serious banging
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Genniez(f): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
If the poison part is true,then she is yet to receive the beating of her life for brain reset... Why would you want to kill what you did not create... I wish the court won't give custody of the kids because she will train them to be assassins (naked weapon)

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by omoteacher(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Igando court is now learner compare to this Mapo court on issue of marital separation. Being married no easy.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Miracle4Sure: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
It is well
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Gforce2019: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Women are weakly dangerous....

The only solution that came to her mind due the physical assault she used to receive from her husband , is to send her husband to early grave....

Yoruba have a saying, that the death that supposed to kill a man but take away cap and the man is still alive , he should thank God.

Fear woman...

Guys, if it's possible , stay single ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by ipobarethieves: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
sad sad some women? Tufia!
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by oyetunder(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
cry she was unruly even in court...! After divorce proceedings...she needs to be tried for attempted murder. Some ladies on our streets are simply mentally sick. You need to see them talk and behave. Well, some men also are experts in sleeping even with confirmed mad women roaming the streets not to talk of indoor ones.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by sankky: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Fetish Nigerians. Backward and atavistic thinking. The powder was most likely a LOVE potion for her to also want it to be put into the man's bathing water.
If she had just meant to kill him, food poisoning would do and she sure won't risk that boys help.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by goshen26: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
AhlexOfficial:
She Needs serious banging

Which kinda banging, abeg?
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
BAD MOTHER!
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Women shaaa....that y I don't like marriage.. and they say" he who find a wfe find a good thing.."wetin cum be this one again...when women today ..if no be sending assassin, stabbing with knife, you go hear say she poison her husband....nah wah oooooo..fear woman...you go see dem beautiful and sexy but inside dem nah devil,lucifer ekwensu ..esu ...some of them can kill their husband because of wealth ...awon oponu ..opolo eja....if not some men are stewpid...any beautiful girl they must Marry.....now see now ...when dey start from scratch...you will see them promising each other ..I love you...love you till eternity... promising heaven ....after marriage different things will be happening.... obinrin obinrin obinrin obinrin obinrin....ayeeeee oooo akamara

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by publicenemy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
God save us from bad wives
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Maxmavis(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
End time families

Afonjaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Boyooosa(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Only one way to settle this

Husband should give their daughter poison to use on the wife

chikena
u wanted to make sense...
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Slynation(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
nawa oo... where is love when it matters the most!!
This situation is critically critical....!!
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by LZAA: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
mediaNGR:
A 10-year-old boy on Monday told a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan that his mother asked him to put poison in his father’s food.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Adenike Ayodele, the mother of the boy, had petitioned the court to dissolve her 15-year-old marriage to her estranged husband, Adeshina, on grounds of irresponsibility and battery.

In his testimony, the boy told the court that his mother gave him a nylon which contained some powdery substance which she instructed him to pour in his father’s food as well as his bathing water.

Earlier, Adenike, who lives at Agbaje area of Orita-challenge, Ibadan, had told the court that Adeshina had turned her into a punching bag.
“At any slight opportunity, my husband beats me.

Adeshina said.
NAN reports that all the witnesses that testified corroborated Adeshina’s submissions.

The petitioner, who was unruly during the court’s proceedings, was asked by the President of the court, Chief Ademola Odunade, to bring her parents to the court.
Odunade adjourned the case till Feb. 27 for judgment.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/my-mother-told-me-to-poison-my-father.html

The grand champs strike again
Tufia ndi ofe tufia grin
Cc immhotep deomelo passingshot velocity25 NCAN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Mcreloaded(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
sankky:
Fetish Nigerians. Backward and atavistic thinking. The powder was most likely a LOVE potion for her to also want it to be put into the man's bathing water.
If she had just meant to kill him, food poisoning would do and she sure won't risk that boys help.

Talking from experience.
Love powder indeed

1 Like

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Passionate888: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Afonja, they represent everything bad, from Buhari to osibanjo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by yomi007k(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Na so so Customary court for ibadan...everytime.

I suspect this is fake news.
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by larryking540: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
oyetunder:
cry she was unruly even in court...! After divorce proceedings...she needs to be tried for attempted murder. Some ladies on our streets are simply mentally sick. You need to see them talk and behave. Well, some men also are experts in sleeping even with confirmed mad women roaming the streets not to talk of indoor ones.

No b lie, dats y guys have to seriously check mate d type of lady they intend to settle with now adays

(1) (2) (Reply)

27-year-old Man Arrested For Sexually Molesting 3 Boys Aged 9, 11, 12 In Rivers / Passenger Kills Motorcycle Rider Over N150 / Security Officer Kills A Man In Anambra Over N200 Tax (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.