Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos (47497 Views)

46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS) / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Age is just a number. A woman has been forced to reveal her age on twitter after making the rounds online for some days now.

The woman identified as Nora Potts on Twitter - has been trending for days now (if not weeks) after it was claimed that she's 65 years old and still looks sexy against all odds.

Due to the viral report, the beautiful lady has been forced to reveal her age which is 46.

She took to twitter to dispel the rumours. She wrote;

What I have learned in life is a lie travels faster and longer then the truth. I am not 65yrs old, I am not 49 years old. I'm 46 because I skipped 45 ( Can't be 45 with yall president!).

Despite revealing her real age, internet users still praised her age-defying beauty - with some saying she even looks younger than 40.

See more photos here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/46-year-old-sexy-woman-cries-out-on-twitter-over-her-real-age-photos.html

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by Teeboj(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
body on fleek�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by Eazie351(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
and some 23yr old here be looking like 39+

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Amazing gene and she probably takes care of herself well.

Some ladies here be looking like their ancestors already at the age of 30. lipsrsealed

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wow.. She's still smoking hot but I don't believe that age sha... Too hot shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by MJBOLT: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
i believe she visits the gym frequently

decatalyst:

Some ladies here be looking like their ancestors already at the age of 30. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Her prematurely greyed hair is adding to the allure and speculations

5 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by emmy2244: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lovely
Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by Jman06(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
She's an old woman

2 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by kingkuntaval: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
decatalyst:

19 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by FisifunKododada: 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
What a lovely figure

2 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
i wont lie o..i love her hips.she is really taking care of herself.its unfortunate u see some ladies at jus only 25 yrs already having sagging stomachs and flabby sister mother arms.i admire ladies that just dont allow their body to go like dat.

22 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2019
lefulefu:
i wont lie o..i love her hips.she is really taking care of herself.its unfortunate u see some ladies at jus only 25 yrs already having sagging stomachs and flabby sister mother .i admire ladies that just dont allow their body to go like dat.
My brodaa, the thing wey dey pain me pass be say dem go still dey form with their big stomachs. Small small girls wey dem never impregnate before don carry fibroid full belle. Spits

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by Abjay97(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2019
Top Five Chilling Deaths Involving Video Games
https://www./2018/11/top-five-chilling-stories-of-deaths.html

Top Five Harmless Snakes You Can Keep As Pets
https://www./2018/12/top-five-harmless-snakes-you-can-keep.html

Top Ten Things Women Invented You Never Knew
https://www./2018/12/ten-important-things-women-invented-you.html
Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2019
What I have learned in life is a lie travels faster and longer then the truth.

Only the wise will get their heads around this post and image! wink
Richie0974:

Bros, the internet wasn't invented when Abraham was alive na, how could he have made this quote. grin grin
Lol cheesy,
You are 100% right!
You are spot on!
Do not believe everything you read on the internet!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by hisexcellency34: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2019
H
Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by cosmatika(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Ok
Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by Lordseyad(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Oh my God!!
Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2019
She's not up to 30.
Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2019
Her age don't seem to be the problem, I think her dumbness is.
Re: 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos by biancaego: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2019
so funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.