Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (23687 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Eberechi24(f): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2019
EvaJael:

Thanks dear
I will
Keep your fingers crossed for next year
Anticipating already smiley
Thanks sweetie, you are beautiful soul.

1 Like

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Amhappy(f): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2019
Congrats to all the winners. Thank you xfire for this wonderful competition. There's hope for Nigeria.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Ifelove1:
I have received my cash award. Thank you very much xfire

Today, I am greatly impressed by integrity Ifelove1 has shown. This is an indication that winners of the scholarship have high level of integrity and honesty. Due to network error, I credited him twice. He alerted me and refunded the extra pay back to me.

People of honour like this brilliant student Ifelove1 should be honoured and celebrated.

God bless

Xfire

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Payment has started. Bear with me as it may take me a bit of time to get across to everyone.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Ifelove1(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2019
xfire:

Today, I am greatly impressed by integrity Ifelove1 has shown. This is an indication that winners of the scholarship have high level of integrity and honesty. Due to network error, I credited him twice. He alerted me and refunded the extra pay back to me.

People of honour like this brilliant student Ifelove1 should be honoured and celebrated.

God bless

Xfire

I'm honoured..
Thank you once again.

4 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by timay(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Thank you xfire , I have received the credit alert .
God bless you
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by iamElgee(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2019
A big thank you you to the sponsors of this initiative.. I'm grateful.. I and congratulations to all winners..
P:s I haven't been able to send a pm to xfire.. I'm I need help with this..

1 Like

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Beowulf(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2019
xfire:

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement and offer to support. The next edition will be next year January. I will PM to discuss.

Xfire

Great! Many thanks
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by FunctionX(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2019
CHIMDIYA4EVA:

CHIMDIYA4EVA!
I think you made a mistake, you wanted to write functionx. you can now correct it.

2 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by FunctionX(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2019
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
I'm a dude bruh smiley
your name causing the confusion

1 Like

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Profpsalm(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2019
I have received my cash reward, thanks to the organisers of this programme.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by OdefaGirl(f): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2019
Maybe xfire, consider setting d graduates' competitions too. Our own brains needs to be tested, na d same Nigeria we dey. Abi na to become a sponsor I go dey pray for?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Tobilyn77: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Thank you xfire. I have seen the alert.
Ofunharry , richiez , abike12 and other anonymous sponsors , you guys are awesome. Thanks once again
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by iamElgee(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2019
Please I haven't been able to reach xfire on pm
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by uminem02(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
iamElgee:
Please I haven't been able to reach xfire on pm
Same here
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
xfire:

God bless

Xfire

Wow. God Bless him.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Those trying to reach xfire shouldn't be scared or worried. Once he checks his mail, he will definitely attend to you all.

Ifelove1 kudos for that act of sincerity. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by spacks(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why is tissuepaper not among the winners? Definitely they is a mixup somewhere, cause that guy is a genius cool

1 Like

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by TissuePaper: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
spacks:
Why is tissuepaper not among the winners? Definitely they is a mixup somewhere, cause that guy is a genius cool
lol i guess this years edition wasn't really for me cool

3 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Evangkatsoulis: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Seun osewa seems not to give a damn.

2 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Davechuks360(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
xfire I can't send u a pm
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
OdefaGirl:
Maybe xfire, consider setting d graduates' competitions too. Our own brains needs to be tested, na d same Nigeria we dey. Abi na to become a sponsor I go dey pray for?
Seconded.

Kudos to xfire and all the other organizers and contributors.

1 Like

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by oladotman(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
Well done Xfire. You've done a great job.
Just want to remind you that I haven't been paid. I've sent a mail to you since morning.

Thank you.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by HisGrace0000001(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:
Seun osewa seem not to give a damn.
I thought I'm the only one thinking the same. Or maybe he is one of the anonymous sponsors.

2 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by giftedBEE(f): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by giftedBEE(f): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by bamhood(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
I got my cash reward already. A big thanks to xfire and the other sponsors of this great initiative. More power!!!

1 Like

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
oladotman:
Well done Xfire. You've done a great job.
Just want to remind you that I haven't been paid. I've sent a mail to you since morning.

Thank you.
Yh. Massive thanks to Xfire for this. I have also not been paid too.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
OdefaGirl:
cheesy do you mean all graduates or those pursuing postgraduate degrees?

I am also a graduate o. Even though I graduated long time ago, graduate na graduate. If you find such scheme for all graduates, I will apply too wink

10 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xsanctus(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
xfire:

cheesy do you mean all graduates or those pursuing postgraduate degrees?

I am also a graduate o. Even though I graduated long time ago, graduate na graduate. If you find such scheme for all graduates, I will apply too wink

Postgraduate Support Scheme would not be bad. It will aid in reducing the financial trauma associated with research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Student Of Bayero University Killed In Kano (photo) / Nkem Okeke Who Transferred From Anatomy To Pharmacy To Medicine Graduates / The Life Of A Typical Class Rep In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.