Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (23692 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by OdefaGirl(f): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
xfire:

cheesy do you mean all graduates or those pursuing postgraduate degrees?

I am also a graduate o. Even though I graduated long time ago, graduate na graduate. If you find such scheme for all graduates, I will apply too wink

cheesy grin who will now set d questions for us? All the same, am really excited and amazed with that arrangement. Kudos to u, d sponsors, d moderators and also to d participants. This is applaudable. But am still not forgetting about d graduates' own 'in view'.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Haven't gotten a reply to my pm xfire
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Dracoe(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
I've not been able to contact Xfire,plus I would prefer a cash reward.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ThankGod001(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Una don graduate. Show us love wink
Sponser the scheme grin

Come Jan 10 2020 smiley
OdefaGirl:
Maybe xfire, consider setting d graduates' competitions too. Our own brains needs to be tested, na d same Nigeria we dey. Abi na to become a sponsor I go dey pray for?
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by OdefaGirl(f): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
ThankGod001:
Una don graduate. Show us love wink
Sponser the scheme grin

Come Jan 10 2020 smiley

grin cheesy
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ThankGod001(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Oladim001(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
bamhood:
I got my cash reward already. A big thanks to xfire and the other sponsors of this great initiative. More power!!!
Congrats bro wink
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Oladim001(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
xfire:
Payment has started. Bear with me as it may take me a bit of time to get across to everyone.
Got my cash reward not long now.
Thanks to everyone that made this years competition a success.
This is the first time I'll be doing this and I got the 6th position. Watch out for me next year God willing.
I rep the best state university in the federation. Lagos state university!!!.
We are LASU, we are PROUD!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by oladotman(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
I've received payment.
Thanks a lot Xfire. God bless you.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
I've also received payment. Thank you so much xfire.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ademilade(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
I just received my cash prize. Thanks so much Xfire, Richiez, Odunharry and other coordinators and sponsors who made this competition a success. Looking forward to more of this!
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oladim001:

Got my cash reward not long now.
Thanks to everyone that made this years competition a success.
This is the first time I'll be doing this and I got the 6th position. Watch out for me next year God willing.
I rep the best state university in the federation. Lagos state university!!!.
We are LASU, we are PROUD!!!!!
Nice
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by BlackAce31(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Payment received. Thanks to XFire and all sponsors. God bless
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by LegendKing(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
I have received my cash prize.
Thanks to xfire and every other sponsors who made this scholarship possible. A very big thank you also goes to the coordinators for organizing this event. God bless you all.
Thanks.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nnannaou(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
I jst received my prize... Thank you xfire and other co-sponsors. Thank you moderators and congrats to the winners!
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by kings20(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Just in case

Next year separate the subjects so one can decide to start with their favorite subjects as the case may be( start with English and end with maths)

Make it four subjects with equal marks of 15 English,Maths,General knowledge and science or art. You cant give a 300lvl art student more maths questions and claim the scholarship exam was fair for all (fair to only engine boys that eat and digest further maths)

use that jamb method where one can easily click skipped answers and not the previous time killing icon that was used here.

No more foreign questions, There are lots of issues with Nigeria or persons worth asking questions on.
The prize has to be shared fairly better to cover the cost of data(consider all Networks) or cyber cafe fee that the candidate(S) spent.
That question that was asked on nuclear issues...Does Nigeria even have the license for any nuclear project yet?
why ask such a question?

And Please mention people properly so they would know, it's not everyone that is active via email stuff

Thank You

1 Like

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by IamGoke(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
kings20:
Just in case

Next year separate the subjects so one can decide to start with their favorite subjects as the case may be( start with English and end with maths)

Make it four subjects with equal marks of 15 English,Maths,General knowledge and science or art. You cant give a 300lvl art student more maths questions and claim the scholarship exam was fair for all (fair to only engine boys that eat and digest further maths)

use that jamb method where one can easily click skipped answers and not the previous time killing icon that was used here.

No more foreign questions, There are lots of issues with Nigeria or persons worth asking questions on.
The prize has to be shared fairly better to cover the cost of data(consider all Networks) or cyber cafe fee that the candidate(S) spent.
That question that was asked on nuclear issues...Does Nigeria even have the license for any nuclear project yet?
why ask such a question?

And Please mention people properly so they would know, it's not everyone that is active via email stuff

Thank You

Thanks for your observation. On a more serious note, the question is fair to all and since it's a scholarship I don't think you can dictate to them how they set their questions (Can you tell Shell or Agbami how to set their scholarship exam questions? They can only give you hints on how the exam will look like) it is your own duty to be prepared for them.

Making the questions more accessible is also a good observation and I think they will make modifications on that.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DrBESTJC(m): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2019
Nltaliban:

Congratulations bro.

WoW!... Congrats my man!

It is not easy oooo...

I sent you a PM.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by FunctionX(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2019
IamGoke:

Thanks for your observation. On a more serious note, the question is fair to all and since it's a scholarship I don't think you can dictate to them how they set their questions (Can you tell Shell or Agbami how to set their scholarship exam questions? They can only give you hints on how the exam will look like) it is your own duty to be prepared for them.

Making the questions more accessible is also a good observation and I think they will make modifications on that.

Thanks.

SECONDED, I believe that the scholarship is very fair, a good student should be all rounded. everybody should know about the chernobyl incident which was the worst in history.

4 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by EvaJael(f): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2019
I've received my cash prize. Thanks xfire, richiez, Odunharry, dejt4u and all the sponsors. See y'all next year
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by uminem02(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2019
I recieved my prize. Thanks to Xfire and other sponsors of the competition.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2019
Thank you all for your participation. All the top 30 participants have been rewarded. See you all next year.

Xfire

cc Richiez Odunharry dejt4u

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nltaliban(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2019
DrBESTJC:

WoW!... Congrats my man!

It is not easy oooo...

I sent you a PM.

Ok
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by eWyse: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2019
I hereby acknowledge the receipt of the cash prize for the 1st Position.

A big thank you once again to the initiator of this laudable scholarship scheme xfire, more fire sir! To Richiez, odunharry and to all the coordinators and sponsors also.

May God bless you all.

5 Likes

Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2019
eWyse:
I hereby acknowledge the receipt of the cash prize for the 1st Position.

A big thank you once again to the initiator of this laudable scholarship scheme xfire, more fire sir! To Richiez, odunharry and to all the coordinators and sponsors also.

May God bless you all.
Nice one.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2019
xfire:
Thank you all for your participation. All the top 30 participants have been rewarded. See you all next year.

Xfire

Nice one bros. God bless and continue to enrich you
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by wackpoet(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
xfire:

Xfire

I got mine yesterday. I'm super grateful to you sir and every other cintributor. I hope to be able to repay you and nairaland in any capacity in the future.
Re: eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by FunctionX(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Received my prize, I must say a big thank you to xfire, the sponsors, the organizers, the contestants and everybody who in one way or the other led to the success of this programme may God bless you all.
It ain't about the money but about the thrill and rush in knowing that you have rubbed minds with great Nigerian students all over the country.
See you guys next year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Student Of Bayero University Killed In Kano (photo) / Nkem Okeke Who Transferred From Anatomy To Pharmacy To Medicine Graduates / The Life Of A Typical Class Rep In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.