Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,329 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Dark And Dainty (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dark And Dainty (18+) (5209 Views)

ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi / Dark Coward Prince / Woes Of The Dark Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Chapter 1
©
When he had asked that they go out tonight, neither of them had expected the rain. He had had the, oh so brilliant idea, that they should walk and now they were stuck. She rubbed her arms trying to get some warmth into them.

"Wait am I supposed to give you my shirt now?", he questioned sceptically. "That's what those movie boys do abi"

"Would be nice", she sighed.

"But I'm not wearing any underwear", the matter of fact tone he used caused her to laugh.

"You're not well", she laughed. "That means you should be colder than I am"

"Then you should give me your shirt instead"

"Come and get it"

She slapped away his hands as they hovered around her shirt. "We're in public"

"Kinky. I like it"

"We're in public o"

"OK come on", he didn't wait for her to protest as he held onto her hand pulling her out and into the rain. She was sure to scream her protest at him all the way till they got back to his place since it was closest.

He laughed at the sight of her all wet and dripping water all over the floor.

"You're not much better yourself", she informed him.

He hadn't been joking. He had actually thrown on his shirt without anything underneath. She had seen him without a shirt before but never like this. Not with rain droplet running down his hair and causing his shirt to stick to his body in that way. That way that accentuated everything hidden underneath. Her eyes went lower, past his waist line. Whatever fabric his shorts were made of, left nothing to the imagination being wet like this.

"You're staring", the laughter had vanished from his eyes. They held a certain warmth now, one she couldn't describe.

"I... I was just checking how wet you are", she stuttered.

"The water just makes... things a little _hard_. You on the other hand are dripping wet."

"No thanks to you"

"I don't mind making you wet. I quite like the idea."

"I need to get out of these wet clothes", she was the first to turn away. "But there's nothing for me to wear. I'll just take one of yours"

She picked up one of his shirts from the laundry pile and worked on reducing the moisture in her hair. It wasn't working too well.

"I'll just take a bath"

"Oh wait", he called out. "you made me a promise didn't you? I'm quite cold. Can I take your shirt now?"

"I'm wet"

"I like you wet"

He came closer, not touching, but she could smell him, could feel the warmth of his breath. His fingers deftly moved over the buttons. She found herself leaning into him as he pushed the shirt down her shoulders and off, leaving her in a thin camisole.

"Go take your bath then"

She found that she couldn't say anything as she picked up his shirt and walked into the bathroom. She didn't take too long before she stepped out. He had changed out of his wet clothes and now only wore a pair of loose joggers.

"Oh", he smiled. "I was waiting for you. I'd like my shirt back please."

"What?"

"That's the shirt I want to wear"

"Oh OK. Let me change it back."

"Don't worry I'll help. You might take longer. Don't worry I won't peek"

"I don't believe you"

"What don't you believe?", he was standing in front of her now, still not touching.

"That you won't peek"

"Do you want me to?"

"No?"

"Then I won't"

"Close your eyes"

He obeyed mutely. "My shirt now?"

"OK", she sighed.

His hands quickly found the hem of the shirt somewhere below her backside. Slowly, he lifted the shirt, his hands running up her sides as he went.

"No underwear", he commented.

"They were soaked"

"To be expected"

His hands moved from her sides, holding on to her bare behind. She quickly jolted away from him.

"You want me to stop?", he finally opened his eyes.

"No", she murmured.

"Come here.", he ordered.

"Close your eyes", she countered.

He obeyed as he pulled her closer. Much closer. His hands went back to the hem of the shirt. He worked it upwards again till it rested on her hips. Sweeping his hands back again he lifted one knee slightly, using it to push her legs apart . She almost lost her balance as she fell into him. From behind, his hands crept up between her thighs. He felt her try to close her legs but he kept his knee firmly placed. She whimpered when his hands finally found the juncture between her thighs. Her fingers clenched on his bare shoulders as his fingers found the little bud. She tried to close her legs again.

"Don't", he instructed. "Close your eyes instead and just feel"

3 Likes

Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Do tell me what you think.
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Ann2012(f): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2019
It's interesting

Continue
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
I put it back up. So it's in two locations now.
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chapter 2
©
He took off the shirt. Now he could feel every inch of her. Totally bare.

"Touch me", he pleaded. As he pulled down his joggers letting his erection free. He could sense her hesitation before her fingers slowly clasped around his shaft.

"Could you... give me a bj?"

"I've never done it before", she murmured.

"I'll show you", then he sighed. "Can I open my eyes?"

"No"

"But I want to see you"

"You've seen better"

"I want to see you"

Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Chapter 3
©
"No"

"Stubborn", he didn't sound bothered by that though. He dropped his hands making her to quickly cross her arms over her chest self consciously although he still couldn't see.

"Lead me to the bed"

"Oh"

"You've been standing for too long. Your legs might hurt"

Well he was right about that so she obeyed. He lay on his back and stretched his hand signalling her to come closer.

"Sit", he instructed. "Across I meant"

She threw one leg over him as she settled herself somewhere around his middle.

He held onto her sides as he moved her hips lower till they rested just where he wanted them to.

"If you keep making that sound I wouldn't be held responsible for my actions."

She giggled at this then groaned. "But you're so slow..."

She moved her hips of her own accord and if the tightening of his fingers were any indication, he liked it a lot. She did it again. Using his chest as support, she moved her hips again. She felt him twitch underneath her. Feeling a sudden burst of courage she held onto him and lifted her hips trying to lower herself over him again.

"Don't do that you'll hurt yourself", he warned.

"What?", she questioned confusedly.

He didn't give an answer but instead flipped them around so he now lay on top.

"Spread your legs", she didn't protest.

He rained kisses down her neck and shoulders as his hands worked on lifting her legs to bend them at the knee. She felt so vulnerable being like that.

Her knees nearly collapsed when his lips clasped over her nipples and when she felt him bite, she couldn't help arching her back reflexively.

His hand trailed down her stomach till it rested in the space between her thighs. She felt her legs trying to pull close again but he lay between her legs so that proved impossible.

Gently he teased, drawing circles with his fingers. She didn't recognise the plea coming from her, it didn't sound like her and she was undecided about what exactly she was asking him to do.

His lips locked with hers at the same instant one of his fingers sank into her. His kisses swallowed her moans. He was taking his time, that much she could tell but she wanted more and she said just as much.

He complied. A second finger joined the first. Making her break their lips apart as she instinctively pulled closer to him. Her blunt fingers pressed firmly into the muscles of his back and breathy moans escaped her.

"Open your mouth", he instructed. "Let it out"

He picked up his pace and her moans got progressively louder to match.

"Let me see, please let me see"

"OK", she whispered.

Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Ann2012(f): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmmmm

Thanks for the update
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Chapter 4
©
"My God", he whispered as he took in the sight of her writhing in pleasure under him.

"Uhm... I'd rather you didn't invite God here"

The laughter that caused him was totally unexpected.

"You're an odd one", he smiled fondly at her.

"That's why you love me", she immediately shut her eyes as though frightened.

"Sorry sorry sorry", she apologised. "I shouldn't have said that."

"Yes, that's one of the reasons I'm totally nuts about you"

"You don't have to lie to me", she swallowed nervously. "Well you already have..."

"Not anymore"

"But I have..."

"**** all of them", then he kissed her again causing her protests to die off.

"You stress too much. Now quit talking", he admonished her. "Just feel."

"Not a single word. Well unless you feel the need to scream my name of course."

"I don't think so"

"You just dared me"

He was trailing kisses down her neck again, behind her ear, by her nape, down her chest...

She clenched her thighs again as she felt him stretch his fingers inside her. Her fingers immediately clasping around his arms in response.

"Relax...", he whispered soothingly from somewhere around her midsection.

"What are you doing?", she gasped.

"Shhhh"

He kissed lower.

"Close your eyes", he eyes met hers, encouraging her to submit to his well. Well he had done so on her instruction so she obliged.

She felt his fingers pop out and immediately mourned their loss. She felt warm breath and was undecided whether to feel anticipation or dread. His hands went underneath her thighs lifting them and she could feel his nose nudge her bud.

"Are you sniffing me?!"

"Shhh.."

When she felt his tongue, she couldn't control her response. "Oh, God", she gasped. She felt, more than heard him chuckle at that.

She didn't care right now. His tongue was moving lower. She bit her lip, fighting for control, she gripped the sheets tightly between her fingers.

"Open your mouth", somehow she was able to hear him again. She released her lips from between her teeth letting out desperate pleas, for what? She didn't know.

When she felt his tongue inside her, it was a feeling better felt than described. She couldn't help it. It couldn't possibly be her making those sounds could it? She felt a curling in her toes as using one hand to support herself, she lifted her hips, pressing firmly against his lips as her other hand gripped unto his head which still lay between her legs.

She felt herself slack afterwards as he lifted his head, pulling himself upwards. Her eyes lazily fluttered open as she held his gaze.

"What are you doing to me?", she questioned. One hand lifting to rest on his cheek.

He held onto her hand, planting a soft kiss in the middle of her palm.

"Loving. I'm just loving you Beautiful."

Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chapter 5
©
She turned her eyes away and he immediately knew he was loosing her again.

"Hey stop doing that", he pleaded.

"Doing what?", she looked genuinely confused which didn't surprise him one bit. Having been friends for so long, he could read her quite easily.

"You're stressing about it again. Don't think.", he beseeched her.

"OK", she whispered.

"That's my girl", he smiled. "Mine, all mine"

"How selfish", she giggled. "Learn to be more charitable to your neighbours."

He smiled as he sunk his face into her neck, trailing soft kisses down the length of her shoulders. Tilting her head to grant him more access, she instinctively latches her arms around his shoulders.

"Mine, all mine", he whispers.

She only giggles at this.

"Say it"

"No"

"Say it"

"No"

He lifts his head to look down at her and the smile he gives is one of promise. He was going to make sure she said it.

"Beautiful...", he sighs. "I feel the urge to sing for you"

"Please don't. Your voice is awful"

"How sweet of you to just break my heart like that. I thought that it's the thought that counts right? Shouldn't you just be really happy and ignore the voice—"

Her lips on his cutoff his rambling sufficiently and he didn't seem to mind. Not in the slightest. Arching her back, she let him deepen the kiss. Lifting her legs to wrap around his waist she feels him jerk as she rubs her wetness against him.

"No no no", he quickly breaks off the kiss and his hands move to untie her legs from behind him but she just holds more firmly and rubs herself against him again. Hearing him groan, she did it again.

"Come on babe", his hands lock around her hips holding her in place. "I'm trying to be gentle. I don't want to hurt you."

"You keep saying that", she whined. "I'm not going to break you know."

"Maybe", he agreed. "But I just might"

"What?"

"Why do you think I've been rambling so much?", he questioned rhetorically. "I don't want to lose control and... hurt you because I know that it's your–"

"Don't say it", she pleaded. "Stop thinking", it was her turn to tell him now. "Stop thinking and just feel"

"I might lose it. You don't know how long I've wanted this"

"I want you to lose it", she affirmed.

That's was all the encouragement he needed. When his lips locked with hers again it was with a renewed hunger. It felt like he was trying to taste her very essence. She drew impossibly closer to him. She knew her hands on his back would probably bruise but she was too far gone to care and he definitely didn't mind either.

They're both panting when they break off the kiss. His eyes search hers and she could see the question in them. She lowers her gaze as her fingers wrap around his length guiding him ever so slowly into her moist heat.

"Look at me", he instructs. "Don't turn away"

She raises her gaze to meet his. Her hand still between them, she can feel the wetness of her own arousal as he pulls out of her just as he gets the an inch in.

He goes a little further the second time before pulling out again.

"All the way now", he whispers. "Don't close your eyes. Look at me."

Slowly she feels him sink into her. He fingers bite deeper as she feels a sharp sting when he buries himself further. The urge to shut her eyes is strong but she keeps her gaze locked firmly with his until she can feel him fully embedded inside her.

He looks at her and she knows he must have seen the flash of pain in her eyes.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. Just move. Stop thinking"

Slowly he withdrew but only halfway before he planted himself inside her again. Eyes locked the whole time, he lifts her legs placing them on his shoulders he goes a little faster.

With the vibrations coursing through her body, keeping her eyes open proved more difficult but at the same time she found, she couldn't bear to look away. There was something there, something about their locked gazes that made the feelings more intense.

He felt himself twitch as she moaned his name.

"Louder", she complied.

"Mine, all mine."

"Yours", she agreed. "All yours"

That was all the motivation he needed. She heard him gasp and the warmth that filled her caused her own arousal to reach it's peak.

When he fell on her, sweaty and breathing hard, it was a comfortable weight. She knew they had taken a huge risk but perhaps they'd worry about that tomorrow.

"You'd stop running from me now, right?", he voice was little more than s whisper as he flipped them over, having her sit on his stomach instead.

"Uhm...", she was about to answer when a reflection in the mirror above the headboard of the bed caught her eyes and she quickly flipped her head around.

Her eyes locked with a pair of wide eyed ones a familiar face and she immediately heard him curse as he sat up to see what had caught her attention.

"I can explain"

Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Rosemary33: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2019
I love this
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Thanks for the update

Who could the intruder be?
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2019
Well done Op
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by makuazini(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
sleek... give us more!
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2019
Chapter 6
©
From where she stood, the sound of their conversation was muffled by the door between the two rooms but she felt the need to hear what was being said and so she drew closer.

"So I should have expected this is what you're saying?", the other girl sounded on the verge of tears. "After everything. Everything! I should have just expected you to find you in bed with your 'best friend'"

The sound of her laughter was almost manic but then it quickly changed to hiccups and the sound of her sobbing soon filled the room.

"Come on babe don't do this", he soothed her. "I thought we had an agreement."

The words rather seemed to ignite her anger and soon there was the sound of breaking glass.

"Don't start", there wasn't even a little bit of shock to be heard in his voice. Like he was already familiar with her antics.

"Not start?", something else broke. "I shouldn't start?!", this time it hit the door causing the one in the room to jump back in fright but she didn't need to lean towards it anymore since the argument had escalated.

"We had an agreement!", she accepted. "The agreement was that you would love me. ME! She left you didn't she? Kept talking about how you were good friends and kept bro-zoning you and I take you in and we come to an agreement. An agreement that you would let your heart leave her and love me and then I see you in bed with her and all you can say is 'Don't start'? Don't start what exactly? Don't start mourning the time and commitment I gave to you or trusting that you'd respect me enough? I thought that if nothing else, you were a gentleman at least. I thought–", her words break off in a sob.

"Well now I see you and I was standing there for a while. You didn't notice of course. You were so focused on her. Anything could have been happening and you wouldn't notice because you were so, quite literally, into her. Of course I saw it and I told you to cut her off for your sanity and mine but of course not. She's too precious to you for that to happen."

There's silence now like she had exhausted all the fire in her.

"You aren't saying anything", she sighed. "What do you want me to do now?"

"Be happy", he replied. "This was very unfair to you from the start and I'm sorry you got dragged into it."

"I loved you you know", she sniffed. "But you're scum too."

"I loved you too", he agreed.

"You didn't."

"I love that you are so selfless and you remain the kindest girl I know", he reiterated. "And I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Nah... I'm sorry I LET you hurt me."

They were quite for a few minutes each trying to digest what the other had said.

Then, "Do you need a ride? It's dark already."

"No, I'll just crash here. Don't worry I'll be out of your hair by morning. You won't even know that I'm here."

"I'm really sorry. You know that right?"

"I just hope she's worth it. Well no", she scoffed. "She certainly isn't. A girl that–"

"No, you don't get to do that."

"Whatever!", then the sound of her footsteps can be heard as she walks out of the living room.

Another pair of footsteps and then the door is pulled open.

"Hey I'm sorry about that...", his words trail off as she crosses his path. He barely has time to react as the sound of the front door banging shut was heard a few minutes later. He immediately turned to give chase.

1 Like

Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Rosemary33: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
You are good, thank you for making see this like a movie
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
And thank you for appreciating my work Rosemary33.

Rosemary33:
You are good, thank you for making see this like a movie
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2019
Chapter 7
©
Best friend. Best friend Best friend. Friend! Well Boy friend had friend in it too but it was different! What had she done now for goodness sake? She was supposed to be more sane than this. She had never been one to let emotions or feelings cloud her judgement but once he touch her, she was putty in his hands.

It wasn't supposed to happen like this. It wasn't supposed to happen and so it wouldn't. It wasn't happening. Nothing happened. May be if she told herself that enough, she'd start to believe it because right now she didn't.

He had called her, one, two, ten times even but she didn't know she was going to say to him. Worse yet she didn't want to hear him say it was a mistake or talk about how much he had regretted it but she missed him. It had been over a week since the night she ran away from him and she knew he had enough self respect not to look for her here but that didn't stop her from wishing he would. Wishing he'd stop her from making the gravest mistake of her life yet because that's what she felt like she was doing.

She needed relief. She needed to stop thinking about him. To get him out of her system. That was why she was drinking, wasn't it? Sex worked too. Perhaps she should have sex with him again so she'd get that out of her system.

The thought of that immediately had her thinking of the first and last time she had been with him. She felt her insides clench at the thought.

It was dark out she could see and she was home alone.

Just this one time, she thought to herself. She'd indulge herself with thoughts of him and then no more. Never again.

Having made this conviction she let her mind wander and with it, her hands. She could imagine him hovering over her, eyes glowing in the dark, warm breath fanning her face. The image was so vivid that she found herself reaching out, into emptiness.

She groaned in frustration. She was suddenly thankful that she chose to wear a dress.

Pulling down the zipper at the back, she quickly pulled down the top taking her bra along with it. The boy shorts she wore underneath were next to be discarded.

Laying down on the sofa, she threw one leg over its back as she felt her body quiver in anticipation.

Running her fingers down her chest and kneading her breasts elicit a throaty moan. One nipple at a time, she squeezes until it's at that point between pain and pleasure. Slowly, one hand runs down her belly, finding the spot between her legs. She let's the moisture coat her fingers as she rubs in slow circles. Suppressing the sound of her moans each time her finger hits the little bud between her legs.

"Open your mouth", his words ring in her head and she finds herself subconsciously obeying this as she lets one finger, then another, into her.

Her back arches off the sofa as pushing deeper still, she flicks her fingers letting them hit the walls. Speeding up each time, all she could do was feel.

"Just feel..."

The words provoke such a strong emotion that she feels herself crashing back to reality. She had to see him.

Pulling her zipper up and picking her keys, she goes off into the dark. Again.

Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Ann2012(f): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chapter 8
©

He wasn't home. She sighed letting her shoulders droop as she felt all of her eagerness from earlier wear out.

The cold night air stung her skin making her shiver as she wrapped her arms around herself to conserve heat.

She should probably leave she knew but she found herself watching the windows perhaps hoping to see signs of life beyond their dark exterior.

The wind picked up causing her to sputter as strands of hair were blown into her mouth. She had a key. She had always had a key since they had picked out the place together but she wasn't sure if she should go in.

Perhaps it was a sign because she actually didn't know what she had come hoping for. She didn't know what she was going to say to him and if he touched her, she just knew that if he touched her, then there wouldn't be much talking happening and so perhaps she should leave.

Perhaps it was a sign that it was all a mistake and she should leave. She shouldn't have this conversation. She should just go back home. Back to the future that awaited her.

Icy droplets stung her skin pulling her out of her reverie. She almost laughed. Then perhaps the rain was a sign then. That she could go inside. She'd always wonder she knew. If she didn't go in she'd always wonder about what could have been.

She chose the rain.

He was a quiet drunk. She had seen it enough times to know but always found it odd how different that was from his usual smart mouthed, laughing persona. So when he had stepped in that night, smelling strongly of alcohol, she immediately knew that there wouldn't be much talking to be done that night and so she ran him a cold shower, helped him brush his teeth since she knew how much he hated smelling of alcohol, and put him to bed.

Tomorrow. She promised herself. Tomorrow they'd talk.

1 Like

Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Taniaa(f): 2:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Tricewrites:
Chapter 1
©
When he had asked that they go out tonight, neither of them had expected the rain. He had had the, oh so brilliant idea, that they should walk and now they were stuck. She rubbed her arms trying to get some warmth into them.

"Wait am I supposed to give you my shirt now?", he questioned sceptically. "That's what those movie boys do abi"

"Would be nice", she sighed.

"But I'm not wearing any underwear", the matter of fact tone he used caused her to laugh.

"You're not well", she laughed. "That means you should be colder than I am"

"Then you should give me your shirt instead"

"Come and get it"

She slapped away his hands as they hovered around her shirt. "We're in public"

"Kinky. I like it"

"We're in public o"

"OK come on", he didn't wait for her to protest as he held onto her hand pulling her out and into the rain. She was sure to scream her protest at him all the way till they got back to his place since it was closest.

He laughed at the sight of her all wet and dripping water all over the floor.

"You're not much better yourself", she informed him.

He hadn't been joking. He had actually thrown on his shirt without anything underneath. She had seen him without a shirt before but never like this. Not with rain droplet running down his hair and causing his shirt to stick to his body in that way. That way that accentuated everything hidden underneath. Her eyes went lower, past his waist line. Whatever fabric his shorts were made of, left nothing to the imagination being wet like this.

"You're staring", the laughter had vanished from his eyes. They held a certain warmth now, one she couldn't describe.

"I... I was just checking how wet you are", she stuttered.

"The water just makes... things a little _hard_. You on the other hand are dripping wet."

"No thanks to you"

"I don't mind making you wet. I quite like the idea."

"I need to get out of these wet clothes", she was the first to turn away. "But there's nothing for me to wear. I'll just take one of yours"

She picked up one of his shirts from the laundry pile and worked on reducing the moisture in her hair. It wasn't working too well.

"I'll just take a bath"

"Oh wait", he called out. "you made me a promise didn't you? I'm quite cold. Can I take your shirt now?"

"I'm wet"

"I like you wet"

He came closer, not touching, but she could smell him, could feel the warmth of his breath. His fingers deftly moved over the buttons. She found herself leaning into him as he pushed the shirt down her shoulders and off, leaving her in a thin camisole.

"Go take your bath then"

She found that she couldn't say anything as she picked up his shirt and walked into the bathroom. She didn't take too long before she stepped out. He had changed out of his wet clothes and now only wore a pair of loose joggers.

"Oh", he smiled. "I was waiting for you. I'd like my shirt back please."

"What?"

"That's the shirt I want to wear"

"Oh OK. Let me change it back."

"Don't worry I'll help. You might take longer. Don't worry I won't peek"

"I don't believe you"

"What don't you believe?", he was standing in front of her now, still not touching.

"That you won't peek"

"Do you want me to?"

"No?"

"Then I won't"

"Close your eyes"

He obeyed mutely. "My shirt now?"

"OK", she sighed.

His hands quickly found the hem of the shirt somewhere below her backside. Slowly, he lifted the shirt, his hands running up her sides as he went.

"No underwear", he commented.

"They were soaked"

"To be expected"

His hands moved from her sides, holding on to her bare behind. She quickly jolted away from him.

"You want me to stop?", he finally opened his eyes.

"No", she murmured.

"Come here.", he ordered.

"Close your eyes", she countered.

preetti
He obeyed as he pulled her closer. Much closer. His hands went back to the hem of the shirt. He worked it upwards again till it rested on her hips. Sweeping his hands back again he lifted one knee slightly, using it to push her legs apart . She almost lost her balance as she fell into him. From behind, his hands crept up between her thighs. He felt her try to close her legs but he kept his knee firmly placed. She whimpered when his hands finally found the juncture between her thighs. Her fingers clenched on his bare shoulders as his fingers found the little bud. She tried to close her legs again.

xoxocandy
"Don't", he instructed. "Close your eyes instead and just feel"
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 12:28am On Mar 29, 2019
Chapter 9
©

"Good morning beautiful", she felt more than saw him place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning", she managed weakly. She didn't even know when she had fallen asleep last night. She had been on the couch though. He must have carried her to the bed.

"You didn't brush your teeth last night", he smiled making her clap her one palm over her mouth as she gasped.

"Oh my God", she groaned. "Morning breath sorry. I'll just go...", she made to get up but only then realised that he was still leaning over her with hands resting on either side, caging her in.

"Relax, I was only teasing."

"Well I still need to brush my teeth"

"No, not yet", he murmured.

Using one hand, he pulled off the palm that was stilled placed over her mouth, lifting it up and placing it down somewhere above her head.

She could have protested. She should have, really but when she felt his lips on hers, gently coaxing she let out a sigh as she felt all of her arguments drain out of her.

She parted her lips beneath as she felt him probing with with his tongue. Tangling her tongue with his, she pulled him closer still.

She felt his arms turn slack as he lifted them and drew himself up on his knees. His arms around hers pulled her up with him. Lips never breaking apart.

She felt a bubble of laughter rising up to the surface and she couldn't contain it as faint giggles escaped her.

He broke apart confused as he stared at her trembling shoulders.

"Is anything the matter? Did I do something wrong?", he asked confusedly. The genuine worry she saw on his face only caused the giggles to morph into full blown laughter.

"Wait wait wait. Sorry. I'll stop now", she tried to swallow her laughter but evidently couldn't.

"Your face", she pointed giggling some more.

"Are you high?", he questioned sceptically.

"OK", she finally tried to contain herself. "I'm not high. It's just when you were pulling us up, I just imagined the two of turning over and crashing off the bed. Would have been funny."

He just kept staring, causing her to add. "And painful. It would have been funny and painful."

"What am I going to do with you?", he sighed.

"Love me", she replied instinctively but then caught herself.

It was a joke they made quite often but the way he looked at her, it didn't seem very much like one anymore.

"At this point I don't think I have a choice in the matter anymore."

Were they finally going to talk about it? Whatever 'it' was. Whatever had changed between them.

"Perhaps we should...", she started only to trail off when he started kissing her again.

"You're here.",he whispered. "With me. Right now that is all that matters. Tomorrow we'll talk."

His hands had already already pulled down her zipper and she soon found herself fumbling with his.

His frenzied kisses left her gasping and his reassuring weight above her was the only thing that held her grounded as she felt herself soar.

When they both lay in the tub later, sated, she silently reassured herself that tomorrow, tomorrow they'd finally talk.

2 Likes

Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Ann2012(f): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chapter 10

"No no no", she giggled as he wrapped his arms around her. "I just took a bath."

"You won't get dirty come on", he whined.

"Too bad", she sighed. "I quite like getting dirty."

"Tease"

His hands ran down her body spreading his fingers as he moved down her stomach to part her thighs. The hot bath had left her feeling tender so even his feather light caresses were like little sparks igniting beneath her skin. She could feel the moisture pooling between her thighs causing her to clench them reflexively.

"Come on babe", he whispered. His breath felt cool against the furnace he was igniting inside her.

"Bed?", she questioned.

"Wall?", he countered. "Bend over"

She did.

"Lower...", his hands guided her. "There, right there"

She felt his hands run down her thighs till he reached her calf then back up again. He was teasing she knew, he touched her everywhere but the spot that ached the most and so when she felt his finger inside her, she whimpered causing her legs to almost give way beneath her.

"Steady..."

She couldn't be steady, not when she could feel his fingers inside of her, stroking and feeling around the walls of her core.

"If you keep this up, I'm going to crash to the ground", she warned.

"Well we wouldn't want that now would we?"

She almost changed her mind when he simply stopped his ministrations and fell back on the ground beside where she now sat.

Supporting her head on her hands, she lifted herself up to stare at him. He had his eyes closed and would have looked angelic if not for the smile dancing on his lips.

"Who's the tease now?", she questioned.

"Still you", he answered back opening his eyes to stare back at her.

"Really?", she questioned sceptically. "How so?"

"You're naked"

"Oh? I didn't realize that I was", the smile on her face told him something more was coming. "Perhaps I can do better."

Her hands gripped him over his shorts. She held his gaze as she pulled down his shorts taken his length in her hands.

He liked it. That much she could tell since his eyes fell shut and so he didn't see her move until she had her tongue running down the length of his erection. She swirled her tongue slowly over his tip before wrapping her lips around him. Taking in more each time, gagging when she felt the length of him down her throat.

She sucked in her cheeks as she bobbed her head up and down his length. He buried his fingers in her hair urging her to go faster. She slowed down when she felt him twitch in her mouth.

"More", he moaned.

More slowly she sucked this time until she felt him freeze and he lifted her off him. His eyes locked with hers as she felt his load land on her chest, dripping off her nipples.

"You did get dirty" , he managed to say after a few minutes.

"I don't mind".

She wasn't in bed the next morning. He knew she wouldn't be. He had heard her leave. He hadn't stopped her.

Perhaps some part of him thought it would be easier or maybe he didn't trust himself enough. He didn't trust that he wouldn't cry and beg her to stay.

They should have talked but he knew how duty bound she felt and he didn't need to hear her say it again. He had heard enough of it.

Kicking off the sheets, he dropped his feet on the ground feeling around blindly for his house slippers.

Reaching out blindly again he tries to find his cell phone on the dresser. He curses when he hears it clatter to the ground.

"Great just great."

As he stands up to pick it up something else catches his eyes.

A little white envelope with a thin lacy ribbon wrapped around it.

He knew what would be in it and he knew he ought to ignore it but still he reaches out and pulls the card from the envelope.

His grip around the envelope tightens the more he reads.

"She's going to be the death of me", he barked out humorless laughter.

Meticulously, he ripped the card and it's accompanying envelope into tiny shred and flushes it down the toilet.

He stared up at the wall clock. He was two hours late. She was married now. There was nothing left for him.

1 Like

Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Ann2012(f): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Well done OP
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by skubido(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Following
Re: Dark And Dainty (18+) by Tricewrites: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
If you want to read more of this, visit my blog at theAllNigerianGirl..com and leave a comment.

(1) (Reply)

Grammarly Premium Account: Just ₦7000 / How Can One Overcome Writer's Block? / The Lost Innocence (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.