Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? (2383 Views)

Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video) / Can You Prove That Miracles, Charms Or Any Supernatural Experience Is Real?- $2m / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by HappyPagan: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2019
ABCthings:
How can you stage the healing of someone everyone knows was born blind?
Never happened. Only stories.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by HappyPagan: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bump.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
LordReed:

That may be the case but consider that at some point we could not explain lightning and assumed it was a god causing it. Today we know its not a god. I have very little confidence we will find any gods.
Everything is natural. Only that which is natural but yet to be understood is mistakenly called supernatural.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by Shepherd00: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
HappyPagan:
The year was 2007.

I wasn't atheist, but deeply antireligious. I hated church, hated pastors, hated Christ.

I got home late one evening. It was dark - NEPA being their usual self. But my eyes and senses had adapted to years of electrical disappointment. I found my way to my bedroom through the darkness, got to my bed, and crashed into its soft welcoming arms.

I was exhausted, but about an hour later, I was still rolling around trying to find some sleep. The heat, and the mosquitoes, wasn't helping either. Just when I was at the extreme end of irritation, I heard a loud hoot...

"PPPPPPPVVVHOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUI!!!!

NEPA. Nepa, nepa, nepa.

My God. Electricity. Without it, the modern world collapses. Without electricity, you wouldnt be able to read these words I type.

We might be far away physically, but it doesn't matter these days. Hazard is kicking a ball somewhere in London, and I could watch him anywhere in the world...

Isn't this great? Isn't this.....

SUPERNATURAL?
Shd your father had used a condom and flushed you down the toilet? Be human and be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by HappyPagan: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

Shd your father had used a condom and flushed you down the toilet?
No. But your mom should.

Shepherd00:

Be human and be reasonable.
A Shepherd thinks we all here are sheep.... What a fool.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by TVSA: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
ABCthings:
How can you stage the healing of someone everyone knows was born blind?
Who?
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by Shepherd00: 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
HappyPagan:
No. But your mom should.

A Shepherd thinks we all here are sheep.... What a fool.
Now I see you shd ve been flushed. You are a waste of sperms

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by HappyPagan: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

Now I see you shd ve been flushed. You are a waste of sperms
Your mom too.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by themonk(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
LoJ:

Everything is natural. Only that which is natural but yet to be understood is mistakenly called supernatural.

Bro, Please I need to talk to you.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
themonk:

Bro, Please I need to talk to you.
Hello, feel free.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by themonk(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
LoJ:

Hello, feel free.
Can I get an email or phone number please. Seems your PM is broken.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
themonk:

Can I get an email or phone number please. Seems your PM is broken.
It is not broken, I just forgot to visit that email address. I will reply soon.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by themonk(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
LoJ:

It is not broken, I just forgot to visit that email address. I will reply soon.
OK. Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by LuciusX: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Google 'Mirabelli the Brazilian psychic' and download 'the law of psychic phenomena' by Dr. Hudson Jay(?)
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2020
themonk:

OK. Thanks.
just did
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by ojaysam25(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2020
I went with my friend to a particular joint...we were enjoying ourselves...while we were been entertain by magicians on stage..

one of the magicians set a wood on fire and began eaten the hot coal and licking his mouth as if it was "oguono soup"

that thing fear me o�
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by Lari03r(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2020
Clarify between supernatural occurrences and spiritual encounters.

Supernatural occurrences are few to be precise, if we go strictly by the definition of supernatural. A simple definition would be any event which transcends the defined laws of the universe or science.

I haven't experienced this, but I have had spiritual encounters in dreams.

There was a house I wanted to sell a few years ago. It took about 2 years to get the property sold.

I put the house on the market towards the end of 2010, the first buyer surfaced towards the beginning of 2012, it was in the month of March to be specific.

Now this house was a place where we had experienced a lot of negative energy, occurrences and spiritual attacks. When I say spiritual attacks, my late father had 2 episodes of stroke in a space of 7 years while we lived in that house. The first was in 1996, the second episode was in 2001.

In November 2003, a female cousin who was living with us confessed that she was seeing images on the walls and that they wanted to kill her. On further cross-examination, she confessed that she was sent to kill my father. She was brought from our hometown in December 2000.

In case you think she was mentally ill, no way. She is still alive, married with her a child now, and she was not under duress when she made her confession in 2003.

Back to the story of the house, the first buyer made a part payment. A week before this happened, I saw in a dream, a scenario where I collected a black polythene bag from the wife of the man who sold the land to my parents. The black polythene bag contained an Oxford dictionary, and I walked away in the dream, before I woke up.

One week later my lawyer who was in charge of the property deposited the part payment into my account. That is not the end of the story because there were some strange developments along the line. This happened March 2012. By September 2012, the story had changed.

This is just one of my experiences, and this happened in Lagos.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by themonk(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
LoJ:

just did
Bro thanks, just sent you a message.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by themonk(m): 2:41am On Jan 27, 2020
LoJ:

just did
Hello bro, I'm still waiting. Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by Ola17: 4:20am On Jan 27, 2020
Lari03r

What happened next?
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by Lari03r(m): 4:40am On Jan 27, 2020
grin
The family who made the part payment ran out of money. And they asked for a refund of their money, the lawyer put the property back on the market and it was like one had to start afresh.

Well eventually I went to a church in Akure (Prayer Centre) and I met a prophet, he told me to observe a 9 day fast.

The day after I concluded the fast, my lawyer called that another buyer had paid for the property. In a space of 3 working days the money entered my account, it was a larger part payment.
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by diybay(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2020
LoJ:

just did
Nice one.. There is no good or bad in a Godless universe..
Re: Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? by themonk(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
LoJ:

just did

Hello bro, I haven't heard from you hope everything is Okay. I replied your email with my main email address due to usage convinence incase you are not sure if you've seen my email. I would be happy if you replied, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. / Water Crystals, Words, Thoughts And Music - Any Reflections For The Atheist? / Is Tithing A Spiritual Ponzi Scheme And Proof God Doesnt Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.