Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Christian Dilemmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Dilemmas (329 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Dilemmas by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Just found this rare gem on Youtube which , in a very pedantic and thorough fashion , explains the origins of Christianity , the person of Jesus Christ and what Christianity represents on a factual basis.

I recommend that you watch the series and then come back to this article to discuss any pertinent matters .

The narrators are first class scholars , some are Professors and one especially a Professor emeritus , others are experts in their fields including a catholic scholar.

What you are about to learn will totally change your perspective of Christianity in particular , and religion in general.

No hurry , take your time.

Note : I have added this below as a playlist. Each video is about 44 minutes, so I suggest that those in Nigeria who might not have fast Internet connections, buffer first before watching.

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS - PARTS 1 - 3

cc
Budaatum
TATIME
Jesusjnr
MuttleyLaff
XxSabrinaxX
janettee
bloodofthelamb
Hermes019
Danhumprey
MJBOLT
LordReed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Dilemmas by budaatum: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Someone is going to have to tell me what's said in these videos. 3 lots of 44 minutes is just way more than I am willing to sacrifice my eyes to. I'll read the comments though, meanwhile.
Re: Christian Dilemmas by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2019
budaatum:
Someone is going to have to tell me what's said in these videos. 3 lots of 44 minutes is just way more than I am willing to sacrifice my eyes to. I'll read the comments though, meanwhile.

It's not a now, tomorrow , this week or even this month thing, we are all very busy with work etc so my expectation is that we will watch the series in small snippets on an occasional basis , and make comments when able to. Not mandatory however.
Re: Christian Dilemmas by budaatum: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
frosbel2:

What you are about to learn will totally change your perspective of Christianity in particular , and religion in general.

CHRISTIAN DILEMMAS - PARTS 1 - 3

Finally watched this yesterday. Had to reserve half of it for a bath and would love to complain my water got cold, but it was worth the watch, despite my earlier comment. If it wasn't stuff I was already aware of I'd claim not only my body, but my mind, was cleaned too afterwards, except it wasn't dirty, my mind, that is, before watching it, thank gott!

Very worth the time for budding wanna learners out there, and a thread to be revived every so often, frosb!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video that Scientists Proved Muhammad Pbuh’s Night Journey Scientifically / Bisola Bisuga, John Donald, Others For RCCG Praise Service / God's Giving Talent Working Even Why Living In Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.