Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) (66328 Views)

Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by tendingNews: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2019
Here is the moment the stage collapsed during PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State.

It is really embarrassing as all the PDP leaders and Chieftains on stage collapsed and fell down.

The video is a must watch.

It was shared by Kayode Ogundamisi who wrote:

"A'uzu billahi minasheitani rajimi (Seek protection from the DEVIL) & podium collapsed.

I hope members of @OfficialPDPNig

involved in the mishap during the campaign podium disaster are okay. I pray they are all okay. We may oppose

@atiku but we wish you well.

#ElectionisNotWar"

Reacting to the incident, Presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie wrote:

"I hope members of @OfficialPDPNig

involved in this accident during a campaign when the podium collapsed are okay. I pray they are all fine.

#PDPCuttingCorners. We can't hand them our nation anymore.

Nigeria is in safe hands."

Watch the graphic video HERE and see reactions.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/podium-collapses-at-kebbi-pdp.html?m=1

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by tendingNews: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2019
See more

Watch the video HERE (Viewers' discretion advised)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by modath(f): 12:38am On Jan 29, 2019
They invoked the devil and the stage collapsed, no need looking for the devil.... E dey inside PDP smiley

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by Pekele007: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2019
modath:

They invoked the devil and the stage collapsed, no need looking for the devil.... E dey inside PDP smiley

Can you say it again without crying? grin

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by rusher14: 1:12am On Jan 29, 2019
Hope they are ok?
.funny though.

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by SalamRushdie: 1:16am On Jan 29, 2019
didn't APC podium crash the other day too

85 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by Jesusloveyou: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2019
that is a prove that all of them on that Stage will soon collapse immediately they lose the election on febuhari 18.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by awakeupcall4all(m): 1:40am On Jan 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin God forgive me but that was some hilarious shi..t.....Even though it came from zombiefied iguana called ogundawonsi..

I just hope they are fine sha..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:16am On Jan 29, 2019
Just an omen of what will happen to PDP by 16th February 2019.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by dollypaton34: 3:20am On Jan 29, 2019
hmmmmmm
Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by seanfer(m): 3:43am On Jan 29, 2019
Law of Karma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by Jonadull: 4:15am On Jan 29, 2019
modath:

I saw the video o.
I don laugh tire . The stage legit caved in like there was an earthquake o.
The person that was paid to organise the stage probably looted the money and went for substandard stage set up .
Pdpigz will never change . Chai

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by Jonadull: 4:16am On Jan 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Salamrushdie aka farahaideed is in Cifia pains .

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by kolaaderin: 4:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Jonathan:

I saw the video o.
I don laugh tire . The stage legit caved in like there was an earthquake o.
The person that was paid to organise the stage probably looted the money and went for substandard stage set up .
Pdpigz will never change . Chai

Looting in the blood, some member of the party just did a shady job on the podium and looted the majority of the funds... you are very correct

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by wristbangle: 5:19am On Jan 29, 2019
Very funny video. They fell like falling angels grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by DavIkenna(m): 5:21am On Jan 29, 2019
Buhari is working. See common stage/podium, Apc cannot construct. kia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by Pavore9: 5:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Even Titanic didn't go down that fast! cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by Warrior07(m): 5:23am On Jan 29, 2019
The constant collapse of podiums should be a source of worry to us all!
If the party you are supporting do not have enough integrity to construct a good stage for its campaign, how are they going to run the country if elected?

Nigeria
My Nigeria!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:26am On Jan 29, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by Corrosiveman(m): 5:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Come Febuhari 16 na dia Obituary

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by Corrosiveman(m): 5:28am On Jan 29, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Please dont take it personal......i know you are currently bleeding

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by iyatrustee(f): 5:32am On Jan 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by RichDad1(m): 5:32am On Jan 29, 2019
The gods are angry with this gathering of wolves and vultures.
Never again.
Next level straight.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by Ruddyman(m): 5:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Lolz
Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by helinues: 5:32am On Jan 29, 2019
No biggie.

It could happen to anybody

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by Omeokachie: 5:33am On Jan 29, 2019
Stand collapsed

Buhari collapsed without being touched.

Nigerian economy collapsed under Buhari.

Professionalism of our armed forces collapsed under Buhari.

We need someone who can rebuild the country with solid foundation. Buhari clearly lack what it takes to make it happen.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 29, 2019
The other day bubu nosedived cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.