Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

How Do People Percieve You? Check It Out Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Percieve You? Check It Out Here! (317 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do People Percieve You? Check It Out Here! by thebrainyfox: 1:05am On Jan 29, 2019
HOW DO PEOPLE PERCEIVE YOU?
PHILOMATH Monday, January 28, 2019 Relationship Tips

There is this lady from not so rich but comfortable and noble background. Her name is Mercy, and they have this house girl named Tracy.

Mercy treats this house help like she’s not a Human. She (Mercy) calls her (Tracy) all sorts of name, she abuses her and do all kind of nonsense to her. The house girl is from a poor background so she got to endure. Meanwhile, Mercy treats people outside with respect, but she never replicate that to Tracy. So people outside see her as a very nice person while her house girl (TRACY) sees her as a very wicked person.

Meanwhile, Mercy is in a very serious relationship which could lead to marriage. The name of her fiancé is Harry. So when Harry went to visit her (Mercy) parents. Mercy was so kind and nice to Tracy (the house help) which made her really flabbergasted and dumbfounded. So somehow, Harry was served a bottle of wine by Tracy (the house girl) and at this point, Mercy is already upstairs to call her parents downstairs. Harry started a sarcastic discussion with Tracy, excerpts;

Harry: How are you dear, what’s your name?
Tracy: Tracy Onyenankeya Amarachi ( with her head facing downwards and her hands locked tightly behind her)
Harry: oh wow. That’s nice.
Tracy: (feeling flattered) Tha… tha.. thank you sir.
Harry: That’s okay, I like this your gown, is it Mercy that bought it for you?
Tracy: (unexpectedly) Noooo!.. God Forbid!!
Harry: (surprised) why would you say that? Or can’t she buy it for you?
Tracy (feeling tensed, angry and scared) see oga, I mean Uncle, No sorry, Brother, na my mama buy this cloth for me.
Harry: (still very curious) I know but why did you make such exclamation?
Tracy: (really scared now) Ah! Oga, no put me for trouble, I no talk anything oo!
Harry: (really inquisitive now) alright, just tell me, I no go tell anybody, I promise (crossing his heart)
Tracy: Ah! Oga… em .. I go tell you but remember say you don promise ooo!
Harry: yes I remember, go ahead (really curious)
Tracy: hmm oga, Aunty Mercy no fit buy this cloth for me because, I know say she no like me. Anytime she see me, she go dey vex, she go dey curse me dey curse my mama, if I greet am na fight, I no greet am na wahala. I no know wetin I do am sef.
Harry, (really surprised cos that’s like the opposite of the Mercy he knows), Are you sure of these things?
Tracy: if I lie, make amadioha for my village, kill me.
Harry: (could not even say a word) (feeling totally disappointed).

Immediately after this, Mercy walks in and noticed Tracy standing opposite her ( mercy’s) boo and both of them were silent, so she started screaming at Tracy on top of her voice, calling her all sort of names and even abusing her with that exasperation, (even after the girl had left). Harry felt so disappointed at this (but didn’t show it). He just excused himself outside and.......

Continue reading here
https://thebrainyfox..com/2019/01/there-is-this-lady-from-not-so-rich-but.html

(1) (Reply)

Meghan Markle's List Valentine's Gift Tips - Including Sexy Underwear, Perfumes / Hook Up Enugu / No Human Being Can Be Smarter Than Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.