Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites (18440 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal / Thank God Atiku Did Not Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by EzeNri(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Corrosiveman:
They came for the dollars besides i saw many Under-aged students there.......I WAS THERE LIVE
They will all vote. Kano taught us
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by nonsobaba: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2019
Gkemz:
Atiku is a goal... To all the zombies, you need a capsule of atikuceline tablet and obicetamol tablet to bring your senses to live.
Ewu
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by aigbekan111: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2019
For Atiku to Swear with the name of our God the father i think he will deliver for Nigerians i am so sure.............

but why in this mess that make stage to collapse during campaign.....

A stage holding dignitaries has collapsed during a Peoples Democratic Party, PDP campaign in Kebbi State, yesterday.

In a video that is already going viral across the internet, a speaker could be seen making an opening speech at the campaign and was about going into prayers when the
stage caved in.

It is not certain if there was any casualty, but reports have it that the affected people on the stage sustained varying degrees of injury after the collapse.

Nigerians, however in their reactions on social media, have berated the organisers of the............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/video-moment-stage-collapses-during-pdp.html

Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by Larryndelaw: 11:59am On Jan 29, 2019
God is patient. Why not swear by ogun. Sango. Or Amadioha that gives justice immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Appoints 20 Commissioners / A Protester Killed By Police In Ilorin / Foreign Reserves Rise To $30.5B As CBN Targets $40B Before Year End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.